It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I know and they didn't? The vaxx debacle and the participation of "educated" people.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is a question that I've bounced around as a reply to other threads, but I'd like to see a discussion on it, get some other folks' ideas.

You see, when it comes to things like virology, vaccinnes, medicine in general, I'm a self-professed idiot. I have a high school diploma and an IT certificaiton from tech school. I'm well read and have been told many times by friends that they considerme "intelligent," whatever that might mean. I am, however, not, by any means, a scholar when it comes to things like virology, medicine, the development of vaccines, etc.

I hear about people like Robert Malone and now the Israeli doctor - Professor Shmuel Shapira - who took the damnned shot willingly and now are decrying it as a horrible mistake.

I still don't get it.

When the thing was first announced, it was like sirens and flashing lights went off in my head. There were, IMO, so many red flags, so many things that just didn't add up. I (like many others here and many around the world) said, HELL NO!. Despite social pressure, peer pressure, some even undergoing economic sanctions, we held fast. We refuseed to comply. Now, after all the trash talk that we endured, we're being proven right - more so every day.

However, there seems to have been so many of these educated people who walked right into the trap, who rolled up their sleeve and took the injections. I'm not talking about people who were pressured into it by freaked out family or coerced by employers in order to keep their jobs. I'm talking about doctors and other professionals who not only took the injections willingly but encouraged others to do so. Then suddenly they get buyer's remorse (the ones that don't drop dead).

How? Why? I'm really at a loss to comprehend it. How did idiots like me know exactly what was happening and more or less what was going to happen while these educated fools walked right into it?

I'm sincerly confused about it.
:
edit on 2022 8 03 by incoserv because: typos typos typos.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Because those 'educated folks' that got it, the professional medical folks, were also coerced by medical boards and corporations masquerading as medical/ethical bodies?

ha...masque

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I did my own research. Made up my own mind. Got both vaccines AND the booster, and I DO NOT have buyer's remorse.

What exactly did you think the vaccine was supposed to do? Cure Covid?

You were either mislead or didn't listen closely enough.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
it's simple really, power and the dollar. nuff said

oh and i forgot, and the sheeple say baaaah
edit on 3-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Simple really
They fell for it because
Appeal to authority...
You didn't because
ATS

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that I'd never send my children to a big college or anything other than the local community college. The reason for this - and I'm getting to my point - is because it seems like the more colleges "educate" people today, the less intelligent they become. This is likely why so many "educated" people walked right into the trap. Even a teenager could see that a rushed and untested vaccine was a bad idea from the start. It all comes down to two types of people... Those who do their own research, and those who rely on the news, media, or educators to lead them in a direction. We chose our own and didn't fall for the masks, the shots, or the social distancing. In fact, everything we said would happen, happened. The vaccine was a sham, people still get sick and die after it and all of its boosters, just as they were doing when they were double masked, distancing, and washing their hands around every corner.

It shouldn't take a genius to see coronavirus for what it is, but it takes more than being educated by universities and public schools. Common sense will take you farther in life than any level of education will. Always has, always will.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I did my own research. Made up my own mind. Got both vaccines AND the booster, and I DO NOT have buyer's remorse.

No, I didn't think it would "cure covid." Never entered my mind. I did, however, expect it - given the fact that it was rushed out in record time that clearly meant it had not been in any meaningful way tested, vetted or approved by any accepted standards - to have major serious negative health ramifications for lots of people. I was right about that.

I'm glad for you that you have had not negative effects. I hope that holds out for you over the rest of your life. Will you, however, say that those millions of people world-wide who are claiming to have been injured by the vaccine are all suffering from some kind of mass hysteria?

And the increase in deaths that are not a result of people dying from the virus, is that just made up?

Or are you like the guy who drives home drunk from the bar and arrives safely, so then claims that DUI laws are unnecessary?
:
edit on 2022 8 03 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Best answer I've seen...

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The vaccine, as clearly stated by the president of the US and his cabinet, was supposed to keep you from getting covid. Either you're playing coy or it was you who wasn't listening. We all heard it, only some listened, Middleinsite.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is a question that I've bounced around as a reply to other threads, but I'd like to see a discussion on it, get some other folks' ideas.

You see, when it comes to things like virology, vaccinnes, medicine in general, I'm a self-professed idiot. I have a high school diploma and an IT certificaiton from tech school. I'm well read and have been told many times by friends that they considerme "intelligent," whatever that might mean. I am, however, not, by any means, a scholar when it comes to things like virology, medicine, the development of vaccines, etc.

I hear about people like Robert Malone and now the Israeli doctor - Professor Shmuel Shapira - who took the damnned shot willingly and now are decrying it as a horrible mistake.

I still don't get it.

When the ting was first announced, it was lie sirens and flashing lights went off in my head. There were, IMO, so many red flags, so many things that just didn't add up. I (like many others here and many around the world) said, HELL NO!. Despite social pressure, peer pressure, some even undergoing economic sanctions, we held fast. We refuseed to comply. Now, after all the trash talk that we endured, we're being proven right - more so every day.

However, there seems to have been so many of these educated people who walked right into the trap, who rolled up their sleeve and took the injections. I'm not talking about people who were pressured into it by freaked out family or coerced by employers in order to keep their jobs. I'm talking about doctors and other professionals who not only took the injections willingly but encouraged others to do so. Then suddenly they get buyer's remorse (the ones that don't drop dead).

How? Why? I'm really at a loss to comprehend it. How did idiots like me know exactly what was happening and more or less what was going to happen while these educated fools walked right into it?

I'm sincerly confused about it.

Easy

"Experts" who have for their entire life trusted the word of other "Experts" just jumped in head first and wanted to paint the rest of us as "Anti-Vax" for even questioning the vax.

People who have spent years in the "Education" system are "trained" to follow along. Many think they are "better" than the "uneducated" (free thinkers).

I mean just look at what our ex teacher/leader thinks of us Canadians that don't just follow along:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a Quebec television station people who do not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are often racist and misogynistic extremists.

But he said the people of Quebec are not the problem and questioned whether the rest of Canada needs to “tolerate” the unvaccinated.

His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”

Trudeau also called unvaccinated Canadians science deniers.

“We are going to end this pandemic by proceeding with the vaccination,” said Trudeau in French.

“We all know people who are deciding whether or not they are willing to get vaccinated, and we will do our very best to try to convince them. However, there is still a part of the population (that) is fiercely against it.

“They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.

“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people? Over 80% of the population of Quebec have done their duty by getting the shot. They are obviously not the issue in this situation.”

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lets not forget what book Bill Gate was promoting.

"How to Lie With Stats"

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cure Covid? Like if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid? What kind of dipsh!t idiot would think that?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I heard that, too. It was promised to prevent the virus. I guess they never said it would "cure" it, but they sure as hell said it would prevent it. Even double-injected/double-infected Beijing Joe said that if you got the shot you would not get the virus.

I called bovine feces on it. I heard it. I didn't believe it. Why?

BECAUSE I DID MY OWB RESEARCH!!!!!!!

Actually, in response to MiddleInsite's comment, I can't understand why anyone would have taken the injection if they did not think that it prevent infection.
:
edit on 2022 8 03 by incoserv because: just 'cause.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I was going to post that video ... Followed by the recent announcements that the [p]Resident has "covid."

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A multitude of red flags.
Those who received it for the most part, were susceptible to being brain washed. Those same people often believe other nonsense. Like a brain wiring deficit, or a built-in trust for deceitful operators in positions of authority.
It's a flaw. A deadly one, and fortunately don't have it

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

What I read there in your reply is essentially that the "educated intelligentcia" are, by and large, a crowd of brainwashed sheep who are incapable of independent thought.

Do I read you right?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

is because it seems like the more colleges "educate" people today, the less intelligent they become.

Bingo .
It's the Liberal way .
I was fortunate to go to school at a time when education mattered.
The ones that didn't care : FLUNKED. Period.

"The Dumbing Down of America" increases daily .

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lighten up, man... He did his research!

Must have glazed right past that one though

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: TWS1969

What I read there in your reply is essentially that the "educated intelligentcia" are, by and large, a crowd of brainwashed sheep who are incapable of independent thought.

Do I read you right?

Why yes

Years of dealing with medical and other "experts" has soured me to the "educated"

I am sure there are some nice ones somewhere

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

As I further ponder your reply, here are my questions:

1. What research did you do that convinced you? I find this to be a particularly perplexing claim as there was really no relevant or pertinent information released to the public regarding the injections before they were sent out. Even now, Pfizer has been fighting the release of documents related to the concoction, trying to keep from public scrutiny any information regarding the formulation and the testing of it. Seriously, where did you find enough information to do any useful research? One of the things that turned me against it from the beginning was the lack of any information that would have allowed me fully informed consent before taking it. There just was none. What "research" covinced you? I'd really like to know.

(Related to that thought, I have a friend who will not eat in restaurants because she wants to see the food that it prepared before she puts it into her body. She did, however, take the injections like a good little subject, allowing them to put stuff into her body the contents of which she had absolutely no idea.)

2. No, I never expected it to "cure covid." They never said it would. They said that it would keep me from contracting the virus. This was a lie! It doesn't even do that. And don't feed me the crap about it making infection less severe. We all know now that that is a lie, and the the illness has well under a 1% fatality rate, anyway. So, what did you expect it to do? Did you think that it would "cure covid?" Or did you expect it to protect everyone who took the shot to never get sick? If so, how do you feel now that you know you were lied to? Because you were!

(Why do I get the feeling that MiddleInsite won't answer these questions?)

:
edit on 2022 8 03 by incoserv because: formatting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join