It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Witnessed a Tic Tac, Cigar? Shaped UFO/UAP Doing a Bizarre Movement 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This happened during the summer of 2019/2018

At an apartment balcony while trying to enjoy a decent summer's weather at the apartment on the balcony.

While i was looking at another apartment for some birds as i enjoyed bird watching.
I had noticed something differently at that apartment near to the other street.

There was an object just what it appears to be hovering or standing still.
As if the UFO/UAP that was hovering near the apartment noticed that i was staring and observing at it.

Before any decision i could have taken like taking a photo of it.
The object made two fast movements before completely vanishing.

Before the object vanished completely it made some fast movements as if it was playing around with me.

The first movement was one moving backwards back to the other apartment where the object was hovering directly near middle of the building and again it made the same movement before vanishing completely.

This lasted a few mins.
The object was mostly sliver if i remember correctly.
The object had no sounds.

Thought i would share this event with some of you on this.

edit on 26-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I saw something similar when I was early 20s. Silver cigar shaped , hovered into sight when I thought to myself 'why don't I ever see a UFO?' , and totally silent as well.
Sadly I don't remember what happened , how it disappeared ,or how it flew out of sight. Just that it appeared and was there.
Also, I tend to see them when my phone is off or not on me , as if they know !

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've seen one that was white and egg-shaped...

Same thing...daytime.....no sound...

Those things are real but what the hell are they?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That is just the Solar Warden fleet. US operated.

There is a reason we don't use those old shuttles any longer. Do you really think the US would truly "outsource" our space capabilities to Russian & China?

Since the late 1980s, the U.S. has joined with a handful of other nations to create a secret international Space Fleet, Its program, code-named “Solar Warden”, has now grown to 45 small disc-shaped “scout ships” and eight cigar-shaped motherships [each longer than two football fields].

The Solar Warden Space Fleet is operated by Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command’s Space Operations Division, headquartered on the Atlantic coast.

SNWSC -SO has approximately 300 personnel on Earth and in space.

SNWSC-SO operates as one part of the UN’s Central Security Service.

The Solar Warden Space Fleet’s vessels are staffed by Naval Space Cadre and Marine Space Cadre officers, whose training has earned them the prestigious 6206-P Space Operations specialty designation

www.wired.com...

After allegedly hacking into NASA websites -- where he says he found images of what looked like extraterrestrial spaceships -- the 40-year-old Briton faces extradition to the United States from his North London home. If convicted, McKinnon could receive a 70-year prison term and up to $2 million in fines.

It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

I also got access to Excel spreadsheets. One was titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers." It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.

edit on 27-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So they're ours? What about the 'non-terrestrial officers' ?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

whatever happen to that guy? That article was from 2006 any updates?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: vNex92

That is just the Solar Warden fleet. US operated.

There is a reason we don't use those old shuttles any longer. Do you really think the US would truly "outsource" our space capabilities to Russian & China?

Since the late 1980s, the U.S. has joined with a handful of other nations to create a secret international Space Fleet, Its program, code-named “Solar Warden”, has now grown to 45 small disc-shaped “scout ships” and eight cigar-shaped motherships [each longer than two football fields].

The Solar Warden Space Fleet is operated by Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command’s Space Operations Division, headquartered on the Atlantic coast.

SNWSC -SO has approximately 300 personnel on Earth and in space.

SNWSC-SO operates as one part of the UN’s Central Security Service.

The Solar Warden Space Fleet’s vessels are staffed by Naval Space Cadre and Marine Space Cadre officers, whose training has earned them the prestigious 6206-P Space Operations specialty designation

www.wired.com...

After allegedly hacking into NASA websites -- where he says he found images of what looked like extraterrestrial spaceships -- the 40-year-old Briton faces extradition to the United States from his North London home. If convicted, McKinnon could receive a 70-year prison term and up to $2 million in fines.

It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

I also got access to Excel spreadsheets. One was titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers." It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.

So “solar warden” ships hang around apartments in their spare time…?! Just going back to the OP.

How would they conceal a spaceport on the east coast with crews, support staff and crafts coming and going? The logistics seem impossible to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

whatever happen to that guy? That article was from 2006 any updates?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join