It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Terrestrial or From Off World ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Im a firm believer in the fact that UFOs are terrestrial & the tech to build these machines are gleaned through mystical manners ? I do not believe anything 100% in regards to UFOs , but doubt that aliens travel to & from our planet ?
Just looking for opinions on this matter & all ideas are fun to entertain. This OP is not designed to accept any one thing as fact , but rather a springboard to learning & fun .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality
They are not originally from here, but they are here now. They are underground, under the ocean, under the Euphrates River.

Here is what happened and what will happen in the future:

Jude 1:6 “And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.” King James Version (KJV)

They may have been beautiful at one time, but they are ugly now, like Gollum, and they dont like you

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'll bite:

I think some of these visitors are humans from another time. There may be some aliens who travel here yet the vast distances of Space are no problem for them. The vehicles I saw on the released Navy UFO footage shows that there are craft(s) that operate on a technology that humans don't understand. We Modern Day humans still use liquid propulsion rockets..! So, my answer to your question is yes and yes. Some of the UFOs we see are humans from another time on Earth who maybe escaped some sort of cataclysm, and some of the craft really are alien visitors. Why they're here..? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I'll bite:

I think some of these visitors are humans from another time. There may be some aliens who travel here yet the vast distances of Space are no problem for them. The vehicles I saw on the released Navy UFO footage shows that there are craft(s) that operate on a technology that humans don't understand. We Modern Day humans still use liquid propulsion rockets..! So, my answer to your question is yes and yes. Some of the UFOs we see are humans from another time on Earth who maybe escaped some sort of cataclysm, and some of the craft really are alien visitors. Why they're here..? I don't know.
I agree that there are videos of crafts that defy known physics.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I'll bite:

those are great ideas .. What is your thoughts on breakaway civilizations like Nazi Germany ? Were they in contact with aliens or find some ancient alien tech or both ?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
look up project High Jump

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Could be, could be another species altogether. Ancient perhaps , way before people showed up and then they withdrew under the seas. Or it could even be humans from some distance past , perhaps they were so advanced that they left the planet in large numbers and colonized other planets. Now they are returning to see how the ones who stayed behind did.
Or aliens, or us from the future . If you believe all alien abduction stories ,and the hybrid program , then that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I think it’s possibly a combination of both.

ET is potentially in some form or fashion, us. Whether it was a relocation effort, seeding, or otherwise - we could very possibly be some for of native earthling+alien hybrid from long ago. Many thousands of years later, we’re modern humans.

I suspect modern humans have unearthed either physical devices, instructions, or and understanding of very ancient, but very advanced, tech. Far more advanced than what we think of as advanced. We discovered our ancient knowledge and origins.

If that’s true, then we got here a long time ago. We also were “out there” in space and probably aren’t the only ones “out there”. If we got here, others probably can, too.

So, it would make what you see in the sky both “of the earth” because modern humans are recreating it, or “aliens” meaning not of earth origin species are also visiting.

It’s a cosmic cluster cuss up in here - everybody’s from everywhere!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The guy in this video reads 2 hours of detailed stories about them and their crafts, and where they came from. Face to face sightings, Russian space program and NASA sightings. I thought it was interesting.

They came down here to have sex with Human women. They found their long hair attractive. They first arrived on Mount Herman, and entered into a pact together, and agreement to break the rules and have sexual relations with strange flesh. They wanted to create their own offspring, which they did.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Some think they're interdimensional.

Operating at a different level behind the scenes so to speak.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Where would something like a "photon" fit in that question?

Something common to our world and also out in the universe.

I stick to the ones I've seen only, to stay sane, and reports similar, and those at least identify certain things seen as or as closely resembling "light" of some kind. "Glowing orb" etc, the one hard truth in that description is probably more the glow and less the orb.

So my answer would be "something that is common in all the universe". Not necessarily something in abundance and certainly not in obeyance to the laws of physics as we understand them, or perhaps we do and just don't apply it here knowingly or appropriately.

But some recent comments by Penrose on a JRE show got me thinking about the photon thing. How they might have been able to pass through an eon, again not necessarily in abundance and however the hell a sentient photon managed to do that would suggest laws of physics I could never wrap my head around. But we don't and may never know the progress that was reached in a previous eon, I suppose? Strangely, the number of current ideas this could go some way to supporting, make things all the more interesting and spooky.

Like you say, it's nice to think outside of the tropes and trite sometimes

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

In my opinion, we have our own from back engineering, some are off world, and some may be from the future.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Could be, could be another species altogether. Ancient perhaps , way before people showed up and then they withdrew under the seas. Or it could even be humans from some distance past , perhaps they were so advanced that they left the planet in large numbers and colonized other planets. Now they are returning to see how the ones who stayed behind did.
Or aliens, or us from the future . If you believe all alien abduction stories ,and the hybrid program , then that makes sense.
I think you are onto something, because the sea’s sure produce some of the most credible incidents on UFOs .
They don’t call the ocean inner space for nothing lol.
Imagine what lies beneath our ocean floors ?
There could be evidence of multiple life cycles from Earth down there ?
Who knows .. it’s conjecture on most all of it , but life is more interesting with mystery in it .
There are many UFO people who get carried away ..
No pun intended lol

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I was looking at a concept called the "Silurian hypothesis" from what I gathered from it was. There could actually be another intelligent lifeform on this planet, that survived the ice ages by living underground. This planet has a ten thousand-year interglacial, and a hundred thousand-year glacial period. Some of the glaciations have been total, and the only way to survive them would be deep in the earth.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

I think it’s possibly a combination of both.

ET is potentially in some form or fashion, us. Whether it was a relocation effort, seeding, or otherwise - we could very possibly be some for of native earthling+alien hybrid from long ago. Many thousands of years later, we’re modern humans.

I suspect modern humans have unearthed either physical devices, instructions, or and understanding of very ancient, but very advanced, tech. Far more advanced than what we think of as advanced. We discovered our ancient knowledge and origins.

If that’s true, then we got here a long time ago. We also were “out there” in space and probably aren’t the only ones “out there”. If we got here, others probably can, too.

So, it would make what you see in the sky both “of the earth” because modern humans are recreating it, or “aliens” meaning not of earth origin species are also visiting.

It’s a cosmic cluster cuss up in here - everybody’s from everywhere!
If man can live long enough without blowing each other up or natural disaster, we will leave Earth at some time .
I have read some clinical books on Artificial Intelligence & often wonder if Aliens could be advanced AI beings that are living machines ?
Maybe AI is man’s final evolution out of mineral, vegetable & animal into a new life form ?
It’s fun to think about.. but I don’t chase to far in anyone direction out of faith .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Crypto-Terrestrial

The hypothesis hinges upon the fact that a sister race or precursor race has long been here. Even predating the globally vast stone civilizations an their networks of ancient seafaring powers from the antediluvian epochs.

They inhabit small areas deep beneath the earth that are geologically stable, small islands among a sea of magma and terrible pressures.

They normally keep to themselves, probing and observing from far beyond. Operating in and out of oceans, some lakes.

They may have been instigators of the Floods that periodically cause destruction and upheavels. Why and for what? Who knows, maybe population density is a factor. Wild thought, maybe the mechanisms have degraded and Humanity managed to breed itself towards survival, lmfao.

There is a wild theory by these small fringe groups that the whole area 51 debacle was part of this. Apparently, what they found really was a balloon, but of a make and design unknown to US officials and abroad.
It was a simple build. Seemed like something of a recon apparatus. It seemed to blend into the backdrop of the sky and very malleable, perhaps to survive the long stress of time and exposure. All the materials were pretty exotic.
It gave the impression that this was some sort of passive surveillance system.

All in all, perhaps there is another race here, long master the art of concealment. However, this epoch represents a challenge, Humans have advanced technology and attain the digital. Spectrums invisible are now visible to us and high speed cameras see all. I'll tell you what, if they do exist, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Nope. It's both.

Are here, come and go from here to elsewhere and always were here. They...and Us...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ancientlight

I was looking at a concept called the "Silurian hypothesis" from what I gathered from it was. There could actually be another intelligent lifeform on this planet, that survived the ice ages by living underground. This planet has a ten thousand-year interglacial, and a hundred thousand-year glacial period. Some of the glaciations have been total, and the only way to survive them would be deep in the earth.

Im a true impossibilist and all is possible .
The problem we have today is that even if disclosure happened… the World would be divided by those who believe & those who think it would be a false flag for control through fear ???
So under logic’s rule … Aliens exist & they don’t at the same time … Schrödinger’s Alien .. lol

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The guy in this video reads 2 hours of detailed stories about them and their crafts, and where they came from. Face to face sightings, Russian space program and NASA sightings. I thought it was interesting.

They came down here to have sex with Human women. They found their long hair attractive. They first arrived on Mount Herman, and entered into a pact together, and agreement to break the rules and have sexual relations with strange flesh. They wanted to create their own offspring, which they did.

Most religious texts talk of cosmic heavenly entities that interacted with us pesky humans .
Who knows .. thanks for the video .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Some think they're interdimensional.

Operating at a different level behind the scenes so to speak.
Yes … mathematics & theory support dimensional interactions of time & space

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join