It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Terrestrial or From Off World ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
a reply to: MeatHookReality

In my opinion, we have our own from back engineering, some are off world, and some may be from the future.
That seems to be a consensus here .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ancientlight

I was looking at a concept called the "Silurian hypothesis" from what I gathered from it was. There could actually be another intelligent lifeform on this planet, that survived the ice ages by living underground. This planet has a ten thousand-year interglacial, and a hundred thousand-year glacial period. Some of the glaciations have been total, and the only way to survive them would be deep in the earth.

Imagine alien anthropologist digging on their planet & discovering a buried nuclear submarine ?
Maybe we are just one of many Earths in various degrees of advancement… Some are wastelands due to war & other Earths have figured out how to fold space ????
It’s fun to imagine, especially in these crazy times on our planet.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You are welcome. Scripture describing them goes back thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think there could be an advanced society in this world that can cloak their cities and communities because they developed technology to do so a very long time ago. They will not intermingle with us since they cannot trust us.

They could be human or they could be some sort of other hominoid race of beings that has avoided being destroyed by our war mongering societies over the centuries.

In fact, the reality we live in could just be an illusion, I am not fully convinced it is actually real but the technology and mind binding technology would have to be very superior to anything we know of presently. Our reality could be an illusion created by a society hundreds of years more advanced than we are right now. It may be some sort of teaching program for all I know.

So since I cannot totally be sure this reality I am is real in the first place, I will just try to learn as much as I can from this world I am in...it is beneficial to learn from everything...I am not going to waste my time wasting away, knowledge and comprehention is always good no matter what is happening.

If this is real, then there could be aliens, they could be from a different world or from here, I am not concerned about them, they seem to be docile so far. I cannot prove they break into the house and steal the cookies out of the cookie jar.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think there could be an advanced society in this world that can cloak their cities and communities because they developed technology to do so a very long time ago. They will not intermingle with us since they cannot trust us.

They could be human or they could be some sort of other hominoid race of beings that has avoided being destroyed by our war mongering societies over the centuries.

In fact, the reality we live in could just be an illusion, I am not fully convinced it is actually real but the technology and mind binding technology would have to be very superior to anything we know of presently. Our reality could be an illusion created by a society hundreds of years more advanced than we are right now. It may be some sort of teaching program for all I know.

So since I cannot totally be sure this reality I am is real in the first place, I will just try to learn as much as I can from this world I am in...it is beneficial to learn from everything...I am not going to waste my time wasting away, knowledge and comprehention is always good no matter what is happening.

If this is real, then there could be aliens, they could be from a different world or from here, I am not concerned about them, they seem to be docile so far. I cannot prove they break into the house and steal the cookies out of the cookie jar.
The Dogon & Sirius sure make for an interesting topic .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Some think they're interdimensional.

Operating at a different level behind the scenes so to speak.

Everything is interdimensional .
If it wasn't it would not exist .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Some of the craft and occupants have always been here, longer than us. They were our gods.

They withdrew from our societies as we became more aware and needed God's less, we also became more and more violent.

Some are aliens and visit from other planets and spaceship based civilisations. There are hundreds of thousands of species out there.

At least that's what I learnt from my experiences.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think it's a big leap in logic to go from unidentified flying object to object piloted by aliens.

I believe that all ufo's are man made until alien life is proven.

One of the biggest clues for me is that they have lights. Humans use lights on aircraft for a very specific reason. To see and to be seen. We have tech in modern aircraft that negate needing to use light for seeing. But we still use lights so that our aircraft can be seen.
Why would alien tech use lights?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I think it's a big leap in logic to go from unidentified flying object to object piloted by aliens.

One of the biggest clues for me is that they have lights. Humans use lights on aircraft for a very specific reason. To see and to be seen. We have tech in modern aircraft that negate needing to use light for seeing. But we still use lights so that our aircraft can be seen.
Very good observation. I as well believe UFOs are man made , but were did the breakaway tech come from ?
Tesla , Einstein, Bohr , Heisenberg & VonBraun were probably the smartest group of Scientists to have lived at the same time & their bodies of work in a specific window of history is mind boggling. Yet even they could not have made a TicTac craft that defies physics… or did they ?
I believe the Germans from the 30s-40s found or channeled an egregore of knowledge not know to modern man … 1900-1950 saw Germany breakaway from all known science & tech … how did they do it ?
Tesla & Einstein mentioned gleaning information from beyond ???
If there are aliens, I would think they are inter dimensional due to distance & physics making interstellar travel very unlikely. Yet math supports dimensional transference ..?
edit on 27-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're spot on.
As we quickly (many people feel time has sped up) approach The Rapture, these demonic entities are allowed to be seen more and more frequently.
More sightings of UFO's, little people, Grays, Sabe, Dogmen...
Praise The Lord Jesus Christ, Only Son of GOD, gather us, your children, and take us home!
Haters replying in 5...4...3...2...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I'll bite:

I think some of these visitors are humans from another time. There may be some aliens who travel here yet the vast distances of Space are no problem for them. The vehicles I saw on the released Navy UFO footage shows that there are craft(s) that operate on a technology that humans don't understand. We Modern Day humans still use liquid propulsion rockets..! So, my answer to your question is yes and yes. Some of the UFOs we see are humans from another time on Earth who maybe escaped some sort of cataclysm, and some of the craft really are alien visitors. Why they're here..? I don't know.

To be specific,the greys are not really aliens,but are automatons of the former masters. They went to far with artificial evolution and have been tasked with bringing their former masters back through hybridization,using normal humans as a baseline.
we are a DNA repository to the other pillars who have left earth.
The greys were sent here all the way back in the 40's and cut deals with humanitys leaders. tech in exchange for DNA and test subjects.
The original ships are under lock and keys around the world. the ones we see flying today are mostly drones and black triangles,that humans have made from reverse engineering.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Some think they're interdimensional.

Operating at a different level behind the scenes so to speak.

Most likely IMO

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Just because they use light it does not align them with us. They have a "superior" use of light, like in the Travis Walton case, their light technology is a manipulative solid force. It can lift people and objects, it is a solid form. We, to this date cannot do that with light.

Please stop referring to the supposed German technology in the 20th century, flying saucers, der gloke, etc. etc. Believe me and every other reasonable thinking person the IF Hitler DID have any of these so called wonder weapons (and I don't mean the V1 and V2 projects) he WOULD have used them. And please don't allude to Operation Paper Clip because as history has shown all the hoovered up "scientists" could come up with is upgraded firework rockets, courtesy of Herr Braun et al.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I kind of find some validitity to the New Age concept of Starseeds, souls and conciousnesses of extraterrestiral of galactic origin being incarnated into human vessels here on Earth to bring new technologies and improvements to the social conditioning and evolution of our planet.

Maybe some of these kids are super geniuses with super secret funding from various groups/agencies and are given the tools and resources to create some of these crafts "off the books" so to speak.

It might be financed by groups and phlanthropists we have no idea even exist and the military is perplexed by them because they are part of the projects they are familiar with.

I see the tic tac and it immediately resonates with me as being associated with the Google or Apple crowd due to it's design and nature, and that it is simply benign.

A far cry from the more advanced weaponry and experimental craft the military is used to dealing with.

edit on 7/27/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Some are here I think and either are living here or popping by rather easily. I don’t believe any are inter galactic and I doubt any are from outside our own solar system. They are more advanced than us, but not by more than possibly 10,000 years. It’s enough.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

In the same way that the military will weaponise any technological developments private industry will try and capitalise so we would have seen commercial applications by now if that is what they are.

I'm not sure I subscribe to there being some philanthropic league of extraordinary gentlemen type organisation out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I’m genuinely curious how you arrived at the conclusion that alien life must “be proven” and how exactly that’s “proven”.

As I read your post, it suggests to me you believe these flying disks, triangles, tic-tac craft, etc. are ours. That would mean that we have tech that’s miles ahead of what we think to be true - like other wordly. As a result, those humans have what amounts to unencumbered control over all of humanity. Humans can cloak, travel at insane speeds, travel amongst the stars, etc.

I’m struggling to see how the scenario of advanced humans having these craft is more probably than “aliens” being involved.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Some are here I think and either are living here or popping by rather easily. I don’t believe any are inter galactic and I doubt any are from outside our own solar system. They are more advanced than us, but not by more than possibly 10,000 years. It’s enough.

Curious how you arrived at 10k years.

I say this as Earth has been around a long time. “Recorded history” or “all of humanities known past” could have played out 10-20k times before, right here on earth, even with a pause for earth terraforming itself back to health.

Said another way, if all of our known history of life on earth could have played out thousands of times right here, then another civilization could be materially more advanced than we are. Heck, in 2022 years we went from nothing to where we are today. A civilization that has been around 50k years longer than us, when 50k years is a drop in the bucket for time at a planetary, galactic or universe level, could be insanely farther along then we are (in many ways) and it wouldn’t just be tech.

Obviously, I don’t know if that’s true, but, I’d say a civilization being >10k years ahead of us wouldn’t be all that far out of the realm of possibility at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
So literally the Silurians from doctor who. Watch doctor who and the Silurians with Jon Pertwee great episode.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality
Im a firm believer in the fact that UFOs are terrestrial & the tech to build these machines are gleaned through mystical manners ? I do not believe anything 100% in regards to UFOs , but doubt that aliens travel to & from our planet ?
Just looking for opinions on this matter & all ideas are fun to entertain. This OP is not designed to accept any one thing as fact , but rather a springboard to learning & fun .

I'm with Keel and Vallée on this question.

Whatever their point of origin is, it is local to Earth. Whether that be concealed bases or points of entry from other universes into our own.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join