It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore the car thing, timeshares are the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I saw a thing that said "WEF calls for end of private car ownership!!!1one".

The WEF article in question

Ignore the car thing, that's a side hangup. What it sounds like is a call for the expansion of timeshares. The paying for a thing/place and being able to use it at a set time.

Timeshares are such a good investment. It's not like there is a whole industry to get out- oh, yeah, nevermind.

Take this with the deleted UN message about the NEED of world hunger, now listed as "satire" and you can imagine a great exaggerated horror for the future.

The upper levels get the good and the new, once done with them, the lower get the refurbished and old.

You will know your place.

Sumptuary laws, in other words.

Is it time to reevaluate the sumptuary laws of times past?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the new slavery. Slavery for the 21st century.

Trapped in a miserable job with no alternatives because the monopolies destroyed the competition and enforced a strict oligarchy on you. You can’t quit because there are endless subscriptions to pay, savings are discouraged and even if they weren’t the people at the top pay you a pittance barely adequate to scrape by.

This was true in the past of course with your rent and debts and stuff, but now it will include everything.

Personally i’m against it.

However i do find humour in the WEF promoting a business model which the populace at large dismisses as a fraudulent scam that only the most credulous & gullible of morons would fall for.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
They will literally have to kill me, to take my pride and joy away.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname
This is their gambit for taking literally EVERYTHING from everyone…in the name of “muh climate.”

No books, no we need ALL the paper in order to keep the paper in recirculation! No radios, cars, hobbies, tools… no, no WE NEED those materials in constant recirculation to be economical, so we can all breathe and scrape by on this horrid deprived of resources world.

Oh the tragedy, the horror! So many wasteful, useless “non-elite stakeholders “ that didn’t manage to rob, cheat and steal control of the lion share of resources! THEY must give up their pittance for the greater good!

Just think, Uilever, P and G, Nestle, GE, various crowns, Black Rock etc… all the very perpetrators of the destruction of our oceans and environment, polluting without concern for a couple centuries… have now somehow made 50% of the people believe THEY DID IT.

Why in God’s green world would anyone trust the very perpetrators of greed and destruction that have taken advantage of the entire world for millennia to now have 100% control over every moment of our lives?

F..k you Schwab, Kissinger and every last one of the groveling lapdogs that sell and purvey your evil.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The mind reels at the timeshare possibilities brought to you by the elite:

Timeshare cars - "Man fired over lack of being able to timeshare car"
Timeshare apartment - "Couple accused of ruining timeshare no bedroom apartment last night"
Timeshare spouses - "Today on Maury......"

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Welcome to your New-World-Order™ !

You-Will-Own-Nothing-And-Be-Happy™ !

Everything-As-A-Service™ !

" Na na na na, Na na na na, Hey hey hey, We took your stuff ! "

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
General Electric sold their appliance division to a Chinese company.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I would argue it might even go to the gun issue:
Why do you need a gun? You can't handle it, WE decide if and when you needed defended.

Straight on to why do you need a fast car?
Why does a three person family need a four bedroom house?
Why do you need more than five days of work uniforms and two days of recreational clothes?
Why do you need silk?

All these are connected and what argument is there but "because I can!"?

The third world needs just enough food to make them work harder.

This line of thinking is celebrated. Hate those who can and do have more than you. Steal from them! They can replace it! And that's the end conclusion. Your timeshare life with "just enough" to eat, intoxicate, shelter.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
…just need to wait until the cars can drive themselves so they can escape a car-napper.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin
They absolutely did, and I thank you for the reminder...Most Larger Companies have been bought and sold Internationally and nobody can pinpoint where they stay loyal, to what Consumer, or Manufacturer...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Take this with the deleted UN message about the NEED of world hunger, now listed as "satire" and you can imagine a great exaggerated horror for the future.

The same UN that also posted a video on twitter showing video clips of mostly African/Arab migrants landing onto Italian/Greece shores, beaches.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You'll be able to keep the car. Just won't be street legal with an unreliable human brain driving it.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I read about this a couple of days back. So old supervillain Schwab thinks fuel prices are still nowhere high enough?
I get the plan, price out most people from car ownership and onto dirty, expensive public transport. Problem for me is that I need my car to get to work as I don't live in a big city with regular point to point public transport. No car means loss of my job if I can't get there!

Funny that the article I read included a photo of the lines of Private jets at the recent Davos meeting. I wonder what the asking price is for some of those manpads sent to Ukraine that are finding their way to the scary dark web?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I wish we would move a way from individual car ownership. get rid of all these roads. Shrink down and split up all the cities get rid of all this concrete.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I too wish we would regress back to tribal agrarian feudalism. 🙄

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You really misunderstand what I'm saying here. Have many small communities vs large cities is not a regression.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
They will literally have to kill me, to take my pride and joy away.

WEF: "your terms are acceptable."

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 8/6/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

You really misunderstand what I'm saying here. Have many small communities vs large cities is not a regression.

I would agree that big cities are pits of evil and crime but they are necessary. Too many times the idea of small communities gets turned into a xenophobic "humanity is a disease" argument.

top topics

join