It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seventy four percent of women vaccinated miscarry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I cannot post the chart but here are the U.S. statistics so far.

The current birth rate for U.S. in 2022 is 12.012 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2021.

Macrotrends
edit on 28-7-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
But I don't care!!..that is the point. I don't really like cancel/firing of people though.

I have never said the vax was great, nor do I believe it's the devil..research?..the juice is not worth the squeeze. What or who's info do I believe? I believe what I see these days. I'm not getting pulled into either of your groups.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's actually higher than that based on Pfizers own studies. They removed most of the trial participants for "unknown reasons." This is a tactic they use when they are trying to manipulate the data. But out of the ones left only one carried the baby to full term, all the rest miscarried.
You have come by this knowledge how ? This post is ridiculous in it’s source & information How does a forum allow such Bologna to be posted ?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerSpeciesPredator

It was hidden in the depths of the New Englands journal of medicine data. This is undeniable factual evidence from their own sources. The first and second trimesters were about eighty-four percent, and the placenta cannot deal with spike proteins. Looks like too much inflammation to hold the Fetus.
Interesting in that China the birth rates have fallen off a cliff.

edit on 28-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is sad news.
But then again? Do I really want "women" that fell for the "get vaccinated" BS. ... To have children?

Hard to have feels sometimes.

Kinda like the abortion BS. Do I really want a "woman" having a kid? With that "woman" believing it is okay to murder them?
Only to raise up, against me. Another twisted mind and "voter", that I have to deal with?

Hard "feels". But simple logic.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It was hidden in the depths of the New Englands journal of medicine data. This is undeniable factual evidence from their own sources. The first and second trimesters were about eighty-four percent, and the placenta cannot deal with spike proteins. Looks like too much inflammation to hold the Fetus.

This has been covered on this site before and is completely untrue.

The 84% figure was arrived at by an article counting out of the completed pregnancies how many were miscarriages, however the study was released while the majority where still pregnant.

As only a few of the pregnancies had reached 9 months the most common completion was of course miscarriages as the majority of miscarriages happen early in pregnancy. That fairly obviously however isn't how you calculate the miscarriage rate as you have to take into account all the pregnancies not just those that are complete.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You can parrot all the WHO CDC garbage but they are not the facts they are the spin. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You can parrot all the WHO CDC garbage but they are not the facts they are the spin. www.bitchute.com...

The irony while using bitchute as a source.

Why don't you link to the actual study showing your claimed miscarriage rate?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Listen to a Doctor who has read and understood the New England study.
www.bitchute.com... Trying to boost your argument by saying all of bit chute is a poor source weakens your case as all information must be taken on its ability to stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

www.bitchute.com... Trying to boost your argument by saying all of bit chute is a poor source weakens your case as all information must be taken on its ability to stand up to scrutiny.

And it doesn't for reasons given above.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

and for anyone interested, this is how they hid the data. vwww.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

and for anyone interested, this is how they hid the data. vwww.bitchute.com...

From the study.

CONCLUSIONS
Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. However, more longitudinal follow-up, including follow-up of large numbers of women vaccinated earlier in pregnancy, is necessary to inform maternal, pregnancy, and infant outcomes.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

What kind of Dr thinks pregnancy lasts less than three months or has such poor reading comprehension they confuse 'miscarriage' with 'still pregnant'.

This is around the 20th thread making these false claims about the original study here: NEJM study

Anti-vaxxers/Health Ranger/Natural News abused the initial 10 - 12 week follow up data results and ignored all human gestational period, 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester stages to relabel all ongoing pregancies as miscarriages to arrive at their figure as the actual data shows the miscarriage/stillbirth rate is no different between vaxxed and unvaxxed.

This has been explained and debunked many times on ATS and one of the key reasons why you should read papers yourself and not take the word of random nutters on bitchute who are making clearly absurb claims.
edit on 29-7-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Then why are actual birth rates dropping all around the vaxed world?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Birth rates have been declining for decades.

Can you show any evidence of a drop in line with your claim of a 80% miscarriage rate?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Birth rates have been declining for decades.

Can you show any evidence of a drop in line with your claim of a 80% miscarriage rate?

For context.

www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org...=From%20 %251%24s&aoh=16590871011066&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fhealth-53409521.amp%23amp_tf%3DFrom%2520 %25251%2524s%26aoh%3D16590871011066%26referrer%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

They're dropping at the same steady rate they were doing before the vaccine/since 1950s (roughly 1% per annum). It's long been known that the more developed a country the lower the birthrate due to lower infant mortality, better education and employment for women, contraception etc...

Miscarriage/stillbirth rates are also same as they were prior to introduction of the vaccine.

For the 74% miscarriage rate to be true there'd be at least a 500% decrease in births or 650% increase in miscarriages - yet none of these are seen and there's not even a 2% +/- change.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: anonentity

When this becomes general knowledge, what on earth is going to happen?

it never will , Entire buildings of people would be murdered to keep this quiet.

I figured the Vaccine was a population control measure from the start , Read Dan Browns ' INFERNO ' .

Yeah, good idea... base your opinions on a work of actual fiction... Seems reliable...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It's the same spike protein in vanilla covid, so presumably your going to tell me that it has the same effect

Plus, link to NEJ article please.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hit me with some statistics then?

I don't have any peer review data, but based on anecdotal evidence my small town had maybe 500 000 births since the vax was brought in. Because it sure feels like there are that many small children screaming their lungs out in the local coffee shops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join