It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel Drops First Trailer for Black Panther2 Wakanda Forever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Marvel releases its first trailer for the highly anticipated Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever at Comicon this past weekend. All i gotta say is WOW! This looks really good! The First movie set the bar really high so I don't know if this will surpass the first Black Panther in terms of moviemaking but we shall see.

Trailer

What says ATS? Excited for this new movie?

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

If anyone can help with the embed I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I think this should do it...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

My hero. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Definitely, looks better than Thor Love and Thunder is just me, or did Natalie Portman's head grow 2-3 extra sizes?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Looks interesting, but it does not tell me anything about the movie really. I have no idea what the plot is. Do you have a summary??

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What i don´t get is: Why do they destroy their own success with exaggerating? Let me explain. As a child i loves Star Wars movies, the original first three that were made. Years later they started to inflationary continue the story to a point where i lost completely the interest in Star Wars movies (except the original ones).

As a kid i loved to watch zombie movies. The good stuff, Romero for example. Then they started a decade or more of zombie movies and series, zombies everywhere. And i lost the interest in watching zombie movies.

After that zombie hype they started the super hero hype. In the beginning there were some good ones, the Batman trilogy, the Iron Man trilogy, i even watched that season of the Punisher series and liked it. But all that incessant hype for years, it feels like there are several new super hero movies a week since years, made me hate super hero movies and series.

It´s like you tell somebody that you like chicken soup and this somebody starts to cook and feed you with only the always same chicken soup for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as a snack in between, for years. Who wouldn´t start to hate that soup after a while?

If they push something so hard to make it mainstream it will be destroyed because it got mainstream!
Cheers

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I thought the first movie was way overhyped and this one will probably be the same.

Girl power! Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
They don't make enough superhero movies.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The first movie was crap. Not enough kitty litter in the world to cover that stink.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Black Panther was the worst movie of the century, overhyped in a time when the BLM craziness was at its highest.
It came became to strange that if you did not like the movie.. you most be a racist.
So a unnatural amount of nerdy kids did not dare to dislike it, nobody want to be a racist right ?

The CGI was the worst of all marvel movies and the soundtrack was even worse.
The acting felt like acting and the screens what cut so short like 3-5 seconds so everyone could remember their lines.

My hope for Black Panther 2 to be good is as low as anything can get.
So if its just a black screen for two hours.. perhaps it is as bad as the first one.
edit on 25-7-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't remember the first movie being overhyped but for what it's worth, it is a great movie. Girl power? Yeah, in the original comic book his sister does take over the mantle so I think in this movie it will be the same. The story would've probably eventually taken this turn regardless but the passing of Chadwick is making this change happen sooner.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I thought the cgi was good when I saw it. I didn't hear of anyone being called racist for not liking the movie. So you think the only reason that people liked the movie was because people didn't want to be called racist? "The worst movie of the "century......" Huh? This movie made over a trillion dollars worldwide! That's pretty darn good for the worst movie of the century.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
What i don´t get is: Why do they destroy their own success with exaggerating? Let me explain. As a child i loves Star Wars movies, the original first three that were made. Years later they started to inflationary continue the story to a point where i lost completely the interest in Star Wars movies (except the original ones).

As a kid i loved to watch zombie movies. The good stuff, Romero for example. Then they started a decade or more of zombie movies and series, zombies everywhere. And i lost the interest in watching zombie movies.

After that zombie hype they started the super hero hype. In the beginning there were some good ones, the Batman trilogy, the Iron Man trilogy, i even watched that season of the Punisher series and liked it. But all that incessant hype for years, it feels like there are several new super hero movies a week since years, made me hate super hero movies and series.

It´s like you tell somebody that you like chicken soup and this somebody starts to cook and feed you with only the always same chicken soup for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as a snack in between, for years. Who wouldn´t start to hate that soup after a while?

If they push something so hard to make it mainstream it will be destroyed because it got mainstream!
Cheers

Definitely agree Thor Ragnorok was great but TLAT this feels forced and it's almost become a parody of itself. I enjoyed the Black Panther but I would not be surprised if there was a drop-off here as well. It is too much, the same has been done with Jurassic Park just got worse and worse to now it really isn't good at all, and all it has is CGI.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I thought the cgi was good when I saw it. I didn't hear of anyone being called racist for not liking the movie. So you think the only reason that people liked the movie was because people didn't want to be called racist? "The worst movie of the "century......" Huh? This movie made over a trillion dollars worldwide! That's pretty darn good for the worst movie of the century.

Correction: this movie made over 1 billion dollars.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Correction: this movie made over 1 billion dollars.

A love letter to black people, and funny thing is that technically speaking this was the least diverse movie recently made.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't remember the first movie being overhyped but for what it's worth, it is a great movie. Girl power? Yeah, in the original comic book his sister does take over the mantle so I think in this movie it will be the same. The story would've probably eventually taken this turn regardless but the passing of Chadwick is making this change happen sooner.

The original black panther movie was Oscar nominated for best picture. You can't get much more over hyped than that.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I see your point; Best Picture normally goes to Dramas. Still Black Panther is a great movie in my opinion, mayve not Best Picture status but great in its own right. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It might be a fun movie but could you tell me why you think it is a great movie?

I thought it was predictable with terrible acting.

But…..

Why would you consider this movie great?

edit on 25-7-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Great action scenes. Plot was a little predictable but the setup is great. Killmonger was the perfect villian and the rival nation to Wakanda was cool too. I also liked the technology employed in the movie. The part where old world technology was used so that he could talk to his father was REALLY cool. Conceptually, Black Panther is fantastic.

This is based off comic books so it's made for young people. I take it for what it is and just enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join