It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yuval Harari Covid 19 is critical for 'under the skin' surveillance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No it's not. Why don't you use a VPN if you are posting from work?
I made some points to clear up the first video.

Harari is making the same claims in the second video but more articulated. He is saying that before CV19, governments around the world collected data on "over-the-skin", what we do, who we are, where we go. Now, because of this pandemic, they are collecting data on our blood pressure, temperature, or "under-the-skin".

That's exactly what he meant and I thank Ancientlight for posting that video.

Harari is right. They are tracking us from the inside now.
Without microchips.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ancientlight

Video is blocked. Aren't you able to articulate your stance?
It's not blocked for me . You're apparently unable to react to Havok's post , as you nitpicked mine again.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Why don't you use a VPN if you are posting from work?

Why should I? I'm not screwing around with my work comp to make anyone here happy.

Now, because of this pandemic, they are collecting data on our blood pressure, temperature, or "under-the-skin".

If that's what he means then maybe you should have a little chat with the people in the thread who think graphene oxide trackers are being injected via the vax. They seem to be very confused since there is no such thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
You're apparently unable to react to Havok's post , as you nitpicked mine again.

I just replied to him. Bad news for you though since he isn't talking about injected tracking devices, let alone even more inane things like electrically conductive graphene oxide.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You're apparently unable to react to Havok's post , as you nitpicked mine again.

I just replied to him. Bad news for you though since he isn't talking about injected tracking devices, let alone even more inane things like electrically conductive graphene oxide.
I just mentioned that as he CLEARLY stated 'since Covid'.
So, as they have admitted the so called 'vaccines' don't stop transmission or infection, YET they are still pushing these so called 'vaccines', one has to wonder WHY? So, I concluded that they must be talking about the 'vaccines' that contain graphene oxide . WTH do these 'vaccines' contain graphene oxide? Also there is talk about these 'vaccines' contain nano tech (my earlier article link).

I don't claim to be any expert. I presented these videos that's all. Why don't you try to refute what your dear friend Harari is saying , instead of asking me to explain the why/hows.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So, I concluded that they must be talking about the 'vaccines' that contain graphene oxide . WTH do these 'vaccines' contain graphene oxide? Also there is talk about these 'vaccines' contain nano tech (my earlier article link).

The fact that you believe there is 'nano-tech' in them and that graphene oxide or this 'nano-tech' can be used to track you says more about how you don't understand the basics of science and that you would rather follow every absurd conspiracy available. The human body is a terrible conductor, you can't track anyone effectively by injecting them with anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Fair enough, but I think you should scale it back a few.

Not everyone has the background to understand "low" temperature tunable conductivity of graphene oxide. And certainly not Preparation of an Electrically Conductive Graphene Oxide/Chitosan Scaffold for Cardiac Tissue Engineering which would actual present evidence that they can use graphene oxide for biomedical engineering, albeit at higher temps than human bodies. For now.

I am not so quick to assume what anyone knows.
All I know is that we don't really know what Harari meant from a futuristic standpoint.

But...I believe they are working on it as we speak.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So, I concluded that they must be talking about the 'vaccines' that contain graphene oxide . WTH do these 'vaccines' contain graphene oxide? Also there is talk about these 'vaccines' contain nano tech (my earlier article link).

The fact that you believe there is 'nano-tech' in them and that graphene oxide or this 'nano-tech' can be used to track you says more about how you don't understand the basics of science and that you would rather follow every absurd conspiracy available. The human body is a terrible conductor, you can't track anyone effectively by injecting them with anything.

The fourth industrial revolution and transhumanism. Klaus Shwab, and the entire WEF talk about how people will be merged with AI . These are the first steps. They are working on these things, no matter how much we all wish them to be false , I've seen many videos of exactly that discussed by these psychos. Black book projects, funded by DARPA .

I never claimed to understand the science, just the videos explain themselves imo, but you're scared I get it.

Then why don't you at least try to explain why they keep pushing non-working 'vaccines' ? Hmm?
Why are they so concerned about our health and well being? These same psychos that hate us ?
They hate us no doubt , don't try to dispute that .

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Not everyone has the background to understand "low" temperature tunable conductivity of graphene oxide.

You certainly don't need a background to know that these temps don't exactly work in the human body: 125−240 °C.

...and their conductivity (0.134 S/m)

The number is actually a lower conductivity than I posted earlier.

Additionally, they are talking about blending the graphene oxide with another material to achieve the desired results. None of this has anything to do or is even remotely capable of 'under the skin tracking' in the sense that the Original Poster mistakenly thought.

I agree with your premise that it's about app-based tracking which is much easier than sticking something in someone since people are already sold on wearables like Fitbits, et. al.

edit on 25-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It’s just conspiracy nonsense when we take notice of WEF’s own members statements. Yuval very clearly stated the intention and imo the jab is the means to their wicked end.

So you think a vaccine is going to be able to 'track you under the skin'? How? Try to be clear with the details and method.

One possible way is Nanoparticles that assemble themselves, this has been seen under the microscope by scientists and doctors trying to determine what exactly is in the jabs. My best guess is that there were different batches of the jabs, some more toxic then others and that they are being studied in selectively chosen areas / demographics at least, possible targeted genocide at worst. The link below explains how Nanoparticles can self assemble, it would explain the push for numerous boosters and the anomalies scientists are seeing under the microscope of these things ability to reconfigure themselves….Yikes !

www.energy.gov...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Not everyone has the background to understand "low" temperature tunable conductivity of graphene oxide.

You certainly don't need a background to know that these temps don't exactly work in the human body: 125−240 °C.

...and their conductivity (0.134 S/m)

The number is actually a lower conductivity than I posted earlier.

Additionally, they are talking about blending the graphene oxide with another material to achieve the desired results. None of this has anything to do or is even remotely capable of 'under the skin tracking' in the sense that the Original Poster mistakenly thought.

I agree with your premise that it's about app-based tracking which is much easier than sticking something in someone since people are already sold on wearable like Fitbits, et. al.
Harari literally said 'under the skin' tracking!! Explain that !

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I never claimed to understand the science...

It's obvious you don't, you just make **** up as you go.

...but you're scared I get it.

Scared? I work for the global company involved with all aspects of biometrics, mDL, Ind 4.0, IoT devices and on and on. I know this stuff waaaaaaaaaay better than you.

Then why don't you at least try to explain why they keep pushing non-working 'vaccines' ?

I don't really give a crap if they push them or not. Don't get vaccinated if you don't want to, no one except you cares about whether you do or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
One possible way is Nanoparticles that assemble themselves...

Yeah, this isn't happening either.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Harari literally said 'under the skin' tracking!! Explain that !

Already did in my reply to Havok.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I too, believe they will track us with the biodata being made available by users constantly. Databrokers may be the market to invest in today. Its probably more of a discussion than injectables at this junction.

But I don't believe anyone knows what they are currently working towards in the progress of nanotechnology and biotech/biomedical advancements. At least from the "black projects/funding" side.

We may see injectable devices in the future.
Some say they are already here.

I don't claim to know that but the science is certainly pointing towards that future.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sadly I'm sure you will be proven wrong in the not too distant future. Harari is talking about how they will track your body temperature , you're reaction , to a speech from a communist dictator no doubt. Even when you're smiling and you won't mean it, they'll know. I don't know what else to say to you anymore. You want to be right, I don't want to be right believe me.
IMO it's so obvious these psychopaths are going to use this in nefarious dictatorship settings.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We may see injectable devices in the future.

Even if there are they are not trackable except in very close proximity to the device in question, NFC doesn't work like the Original Poster is erroneously misconstruing.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Sadly I'm sure you will be proven wrong in the not too distant future.

Will I? Guess what...I'm correct in the present since what you are trying to push as reality doesn't work the way your paranoid websites are postulating.

Harari is talking about how they will track your body temperature , you're reaction , to a speech from a communist dictator no doubt.

You don't need an injectable device to do any of that, especially one that can't do any of it like graphene oxide.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I never implied the NFC chips, you did. Quote where I said that.
I mentioned nano tech/graphene oxide as the 'vaccines' are questionable and the ingredients never disclosed.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I never implied the NFC chips, you did.

You mentioned injecting people with graphene oxide because you don't understand NFC chips. If you did understand you wouldn't have mentioned injecting people with graphene oxide.

edit on 25-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join