It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday Russia signed a deal on Uktaine Grain exports - Today they bombed Odesa sea trade port

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Instead, he's more useful as a villain. Or are we still pretending that NATO hasn't been regularly exploiting Ukraine for decades anticipating this exact scenario?

Proxy vs proxy, globalist economic reform vs Russian nationalism.

I think you might be spot on here Chas.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It was recently discovered that Ukraine appears to be selling arms on the black market. Any kind of cooperation with Russia could limit the amount of weapons flowing into Ukraine. Biden and Zelensky have worked very hard to ensure peace doesn't happen, which should make people want to know why war is so important to them.

Perhaps Fast and Furious was just a small scale test run.

And Vroom said that was a OPINION,and not verified to be the case. Do YOU have the receipts instead?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: Kurokage

a reply to: Kurokage

Recently, Lavrov accurately described how the West operates through provocations - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The West is trying to make Russia responsible for the problem of hunger on the planet.

Although the amount of Ukrainian grain is not a significant value.

And besides, Ukraine can export grain in other ways (as Western media wrote about) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore, the purpose of all these reports about the Russian attack on the port of Odessa is to continue the agenda in the style of the whole world is starving because of Russia.

Lavrov is just a propaganda mouth piece for Mad Vlad spewing some really vile crap about the west.
The reports of the attack is to show the hipocracy of Mad Vlad, one day signing a deal to release grain from Ukraine after attempting to steal it then the next attacking the port of odesa.

The problem is that there are reports of the attack, but so far there is no evidence that this attack actually happened.

I have found you can't believe anything in this whole thing supposed evidence or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Cpt Kirk about Russians

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

the problem with such reports is that one side sees in them proof of pro-Ukrainian propaganda, while the other side believes it sees another example of russia's true face in this war. in the end, it doesn't matter. it's a war of aggression. a war of annihilation. anyone who looks at the russian media will find there the answer to the question of what this war is about:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There must've been intel on some of them western weapons being in the port, despite the fact that the sea is utterly littered with mines.

There has to be a logical reason for the strike, I mean.. considering all of the kindergardens, schools, shopping malls, medical facilities that have been hit by Russian strikes all over Ukraine, certainly there was some deception going on and they were being utilized to protect military assets.

Otherwise, the attacks just would've been diabolically evil for no other reason than to be cruel and evil. Being cruel and evil for no legitimate intelligence reason or purpose doesn't seem logical.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let me see who do I believe and why.
There is a huge agenda to starve the world with NWO not hiding it at all, it is written in their books and they are clear to their intentions.
So why does the Ukraine involve themselves with may very ugly things?
Why did they choose spirit cooking MARINA ABRAMOVIC to build they memorial instead of some true artist?
She said yes she does spells and it is not all art. I personally think this is very important.
What is it really all about? Including Hunter Biden and The big Guy or Pedo Pete.

Does this matter when we decide who to believe?

In the interview with BBC Radio 5 Live, Abramovic narrated her experience after her name appeared in the Wikileaks publication of hacked emails of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chief John Podesta ( here ). Podesta’s brother, Tony, was one of the artist’s longtime collectors.
www.reuters.com...

Why the crystals?
Watch the last mins of this video to understand.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: nugget1
It was recently discovered that Ukraine appears to be selling arms on the black market. Any kind of cooperation with Russia could limit the amount of weapons flowing into Ukraine. Biden and Zelensky have worked very hard to ensure peace doesn't happen, which should make people want to know why war is so important to them.

Perhaps Fast and Furious was just a small scale test run.

And Vroom said that was a OPINION,and not verified to be the case. Do YOU have the receipts instead?

Nope; just a long lifetime of watching how the US war machine and propaganda works. Where there's smoke, there's fire, so I'm not buying any of the reports we're getting form either side or any source.

What I do know for sure is we all get groomed by what media is allowed to broadcast and the biased spin that's always at play. You're certainly free to disagree.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The "grain-exporting infrastructure wasn't hit." This has been confirmed by Turkey, and now, by Ukraine itself.

Military targets in Odessa are still military targets. Reports are that an Air Defense station was hit. Also, reports of a tugboat being hit as well as a military landing craft being hit.

I don't know which was hit but the grain facilities aren't even near it.

edit on 23-7-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

Recently, Lavrov accurately described how the West operates through provocations - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The West is trying to make Russia responsible for the problem of hunger on the planet.

Although the amount of Ukrainian grain is not a significant value.

And besides, Ukraine can export grain in other ways (as Western media wrote about) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore, the purpose of all these reports about the Russian attack on the port of Odessa is to continue the agenda in the style of the whole world is starving because of Russia.

No its more to show how Russia can not keep its word. They sign an agreement to allow grain shipments then they attack the port the grain is moving through. Goes to show any dealings with Russia cannot be trusted as they lie

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You need to talk to your boss your off message. Currently, Russia denies it attacked the port.

There was no official comment from Moscow but Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar said Russia had denied carrying out the attack.

"The Russians told us that they had absolutely nothing to do with this attack and they were looking into the issue very closely," Akar said in comments to state news agency Anadolu.

"We will continue to fulfil our responsibilities under the agreement we reached yesterday,"

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I never claimed Russia said they attacked the port.

Check your reading comprehension and let your boss know.

A new video from Odessa shows it was a tug or small boat. It doesn't look like any missile hit it.

t.me...

Accident or was it staged by Ukraine?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Let me guess, now the US will have to send billions more in weapons? 🙄

I cant believe I read something on here about the BBC being a balanced new organization 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Turkey deny that charge.
Looks Like Ukrainians are learning something from what the US taught the Syrian rebels in Syria how to wag the dog.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If anyone would bomb Odesa sea trade port right now its not Russia.

Its Ukrainian militarily trying to prevent the goods from shipping.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If anyone was likely trying to target it that would be the Ukrainians trying to blame the Russians while currently using the newly acquired missiles.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Zelensky claimed that there would no peace nor negotiations until all territories are returned to Ukraine, including Crimea.

His in denial that Ukraine is losing.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The deal is not a ceasefire and does not cover military targets. Cruise missile strikes occurred in Odessa today targeting military targets.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Africa has a billion people they cannot feed. They are dependent on grain that is cheap enough they can afford. Without Ukrainian grain, a billion Africans would unfortunately starve to death. They have a lot of mouths to feed, but not enough food. Africa is very difficult to grow food. Very hot. Very little water.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tomtruman
Africa has a billion people they cannot feed. They are dependent on grain that is cheap enough they can afford. Without Ukrainian grain, a billion Africans would unfortunately starve to death. They have a lot of mouths to feed, but not enough food. Africa is very difficult to grow food. Very hot. Very little water.

Then let nature take its course,since they always bitch about the US butting in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join