It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday Russia signed a deal on Uktaine Grain exports - Today they bombed Odesa sea trade port

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: turretless

But the two missiles that landed in the port hit a grain depot, Shelest said, a clear sign that Russia is “bullying the international community by showing disrespect for a deal it signed only yesterday”.

The US ambassador to Kyiv, Bridget Brink, called the strike “outrageous”. “The Kremlin continues to weaponise food. Russia must be held to account,” Brink wrote on Twitter.

Russia and Ukraine are major global wheat suppliers and the war has sent food prices soaring. A global food crisis has pushed some 47 million people into “acute hunger”, according to the World Food Programme.
aljazeera.com

I didn't see any new evidence here compared to the Daily Mail video.

In addition, what is shown burning in this video is obviously not a grain depot.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Link works here... Sky News

edit on 23-7-2022 by TwistedPsycho because: Useless at punctuation

edit on 23-7-2022 by TwistedPsycho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: surfer_soul

Every nation does this but Mad Vlad is doing it on an industrial scale compared with the rest of us.
All news media has bias especially if they are privately owned or state controlled with all other news media banned (like Russian), but in my opinion the BBC is closer to a balanced news outlet compared to most.
Holy cow,the BBC balanced?Maybe in the 1950s.
If you believe anything the BBC pushes then you have issues.
It's the globalist liberal elite mouthpiece.
There's no truth in Pravda(BBC).

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
a reply to: Kurokage

Recently, Lavrov accurately described how the West operates through provocations - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The West is trying to make Russia responsible for the problem of hunger on the planet.

Although the amount of Ukrainian grain is not a significant value.

And besides, Ukraine can export grain in other ways (as Western media wrote about) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore, the purpose of all these reports about the Russian attack on the port of Odessa is to continue the agenda in the style of the whole world is starving because of Russia.

Lavrov is just a propaganda mouth piece for Mad Vlad spewing some really vile crap about the west.
The reports of the attack is to show the hipocracy of Mad Vlad, one day signing a deal to release grain from Ukraine after attempting to steal it then the next attacking the port of odesa.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

a reply to: surfer_soul

Every nation does this but Mad Vlad is doing it on an industrial scale compared with the rest of us.
All news media has bias especially if they are privately owned or state controlled with all other news media banned (like Russian), but in my opinion the BBC is closer to a balanced news outlet compared to most.
Holy cow,the BBC balanced?Maybe in the 1950s.
If you believe anything the BBC pushes then you have issues.
It's the globalist liberal elite mouthpiece.
There's no truth in Pravda(BBC).

It blows my mind how those reeeeeeeeeeeeing about Russian propaganda tout their own propaganda as truth to base their worldview. Anyone that deems the BBC a 'balanced news outlet' has been completely programmed and is the definition of a NPC.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I try to stay out of the "lying game", but you really have to re-evaluate your position here. Plenty of proof, it's just blocked from your view from inside Mother Russia. And because it's blocked from your view, you ASSume it can't be true.

Have you ever been played before?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Recently, Lavrov accurately described how the West operates through provocations

That is hypocritical of him. Russia has been using provocations for decades, ranging from airspace violations to assassination.

The West is trying to make Russia responsible for the problem of hunger on the planet.

Wasn't it 10% percent of the world's wheat exports?

Therefore, the purpose of all these reports about the Russian attack on the port of Odessa is to continue the agenda in the style of the whole world is starving because of Russia.

The whole world isn't starving. Just certain countries.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Russian modus operandi , lie /deny was seen clearly with Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 case.....and it has not changed. They just deny everything .

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwistedPsycho

Link works here... Sky News

Here is what I got.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Recently, Lavrov accurately described how the West operates through provocations - www.abovetopsecret.com...

And besides, Ukraine can export grain in other ways (as Western media wrote about) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lavrov is just a propaganda mouth piece for Mad Vlad spewing some really vile crap about the west.
The reports of the attack is to show the hipocracy of Mad Vlad, one day signing a deal to release grain from Ukraine after attempting to steal it then the next attacking the port of odesa.

The problem is that there are reports of the attack, but so far there is no evidence that this attack actually happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So either the higher ups instantly reneged...

Or some factions of the military are acting autonomously.

Either way it's not a good sign. Needless suffering of Ukrainian farmers for not selling their grain, and the countries its destined for, many of which are third world.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I try to stay out of the "lying game", but you really have to re-evaluate your position here. Plenty of proof, it's just blocked from your view from inside Mother Russia. And because it's blocked from your view, you ASSume it can't be true.

Have you ever been played before?

I don't know how much evidence you have, but I only have videos from the Daily Mail at the moment.

This video is not unambiguous evidence that a missile strike was carried out.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Pick one:

www.google.com... 512j0i512l4j46i199i465i512j0i512.6101j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Recently, Lavrov accurately described how the West operates through provocations

That is hypocritical of him. Russia has been using provocations for decades, ranging from airspace violations to assassination.

Wasn't it 10% percent of the world's wheat exports?

The whole world isn't starving. Just certain countries.

About wheat production.

worldpopulationreview.com...

(25*100)/760 = 3,289473%

Two years ago, all wheat produced by Ukraine was less than 4% of the total amount of wheat grown.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It was recently discovered that Ukraine appears to be selling arms on the black market. Any kind of cooperation with Russia could limit the amount of weapons flowing into Ukraine. Biden and Zelensky have worked very hard to ensure peace doesn't happen, which should make people want to know why war is so important to them.

Perhaps Fast and Furious was just a small scale test run.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
looks like a bait to get UN involved! I said it first! lol

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
False flag carried out by the Ukrainians.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Seems like that slight glimmer of hope has been put out pretty quickly.

Putin could have used that agreement as the first step towards putting an end to the senseless and needless killing.
Instead.....

Instead, he's more useful as a villain. Or are we still pretending that NATO hasn't been regularly exploiting Ukraine for decades anticipating this exact scenario?

Proxy vs proxy, globalist economic reform vs Russian nationalism.

edit on 23-7-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But I was talking about exports.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Al Jazeera are reporting
“The Secretary-General unequivocally condemns reported strikes today in the Ukrainian port of Odesa,” his deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said in a statement.

Reported strikes, that’s not confirmation, that’s a report
Where is the evidence
Links to reports are not proof

RT are denying they attacked the port
www.rt.com...

False flag by the West?
Why would Russia want the bad publicity
Why would the west want Russia to be seen as evil?
Common sense isn’t common
edit on 23-7-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join