It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Accidentally Releases Documents on "Psycho-Electric" Weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've been researching mind control and electronic warfare for awhile now, and I was a bit surpised to see this story posted this morning then taken down. Hopefully, it'd because the OP didn't comment enough about it, or maybe it was because their source was questionable.

Here's the same story from Popular Mechanics:
www.popularmechanics.com...

The government has all kinds of secrets, but only a true conspiracy theorist might suspect that "psycho-electric weapons" are one of them. So it's odd that MuckRock, a news organization that specializes in filing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests with state and federal government bodies, received mysterious documents about mind control, seemingly by accident. Journalist Curtis Waltman was writing to the Washington State Fusion Center (WSFC), a joint operation between Washington State law enforcement and the federal government to request information about Antifa and white supremacist groups. He got responses to the questions he asked, but also a file titled “EM effects on human body.zip.”

I've suspected that governments have had the technologies and capabilities to manipulate people mentally, emotional, and or, physically for awhile now. These recently released documents claim that the first unclassified successful transmission of the human voice directly into the skull of a living person happened in 1974. Kinda gives some credibility to all those reports from alleged targeted individuals. With the advances in technology and 5G, there's no telling what capabilities are available these days or will be available in the future, but those listed in this article wouldn't surprise me.

At least some of the images appear to be part of an article in Nexus magazine describing a 1992 lawsuit brought by one John St. Clair Akewi against the NSA. Akewi claimed that the NSA had the "ability to assassinate US citizens covertly or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health" and was documenting their alleged methods.

The federal government has absolutely experimented with mind control in a variety of methods, but the documents here do not appear to be official. Waltman had no idea why these documents were included in his request and isn't sure why the government is holding them. The WSFC did not respond to requests for more information.

Earlier this year, I purchased a device that is suppose to protect from electro-magnetic attacks, after a couple countries banned them.

Here's a thread I posted awhile back about the device I purchased. It contains other research and links on electro-magnetic warfare:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The US government deciding to make payments to the Havana syndrome victims, sure did seem to be an admission that something other than crickets making noise occurred.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Biden administration plans to pay some diplomats and intelligence officers roughly $100,000 to $200,000 each to compensate for the mysterious health problems known as “Havana syndrome,” according to congressional aides and a former official familiar with the matter.

Despite six years of investigations, the United States still lacks certainty about what is causing the symptoms, which include headaches, vision problems, dizziness and brain fog, among other ailments. The health problems were first reported among U.S. diplomats and intelligence officers serving in Cuba’s capital but have since been reported on every continent except Antarctica.

Sure they do.

I had heard speculation that US agents were the one's using the microwave electronic warfare devices, and that they were somehow hacked and used against them. You know what 's even harder to find information on than classified electronic warfare devices, information on how to hack those devices, not that I've looked.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Where do you think Cancer , Depression , Diabetes and a myriad of other diseases and disorders come from . ?

Children developing Cancer , People Developing Brain Tumors that kill them in weeks . Humans were not meant to be constantly flooded with microwaves it literally keeps the cells in our bodies in a constant state of confusion.
edit on 19-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Somewhere on this site there is a link to Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory series.

But to cut time here is an episode that relates directly to this.
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

True, but there are many causes for those things.

edit on 19-7-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Where do you think Cancer , Depression , Diabetes and a myriad of other diseases and disorders come from . ?

Cancer and diabetes have been around for millennia. The microwave not so much.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A little off-topic but, I had a video of a cell tower technician claiming that 5G could mimick covid symptoms. He said it was because the 60GHz frequency excites oxygen molecules in the same way the 2.4HGz frequency excites water molecules and can be used in microwave ovens to cook food. It was taken off of YouTube and probably other places online.

The claim about the 60GHz frequency exciting oxygen molecules is 100% true.

www.rfglobalnet.com...

Figure 1 illustrates the atmospheric absorption for millimeter wave frequencies.
At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. While oxygen absorption at 60GHz severely limits range, it also eliminates interference between same frequency terminals.

From Quora, I found this comment interesting. It would be nice if there was supporting evidence.

www.quora.com...

5G at 60 GHz is so powerful that it can stop an adult human from absorbing oxygen in less than a second. The frequency ranges between 42 and 72 gigahertz (GHz), with about 50% of the total bandwidth being used for mobile communications.

This high-frequency band is often used for short-range wireless communication because it doesn't penetrate walls or other structures too well; however, this also means there's nowhere near as much room for error when transmitting signals over such a small distance because any interference will be picked up by every device within range (and amplified).

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Somewhere on this site there is a link to Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory series.

But to cut time here is an episode that relates directly to this.
www.dailymotion.com...

Anytime I hear Jesse "The Body" Ventura's name I always think of his character from the X-files and this awesome exchnge:

Man in Black #1 : Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare that seeing is believing!

Man in Black #1 : Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once. But it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.

Roky Crikenson : I'm a Republican.

Man in Black #1 : Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

Here is a link to the timeless scene. Speaks volumes to what our government can convince people of regardless of what we may truly believe. This scene is great on many levels. And It's awesome that it's Jesse Ventura who is the Man in Black.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
purely anecdotal and unsubstantiated...but I was feeling weird and "off" for some time at the office in a downtown building, always on computer and plenty of signals bouncing around...then the Big P hit and I worked from home for 2 years, haven't felt this good in a long time. Now back to the office, and I'm experiencing some of the same symptoms as before.
Time to retire me thinks

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Reading your post gave me a very horrible thought, particularly this bit.....

5G at 60 GHz is so powerful that it can stop an adult human from absorbing oxygen in less than a second.

and this.....

This high-frequency band is often used for short-range wireless communication because it doesn't penetrate walls or other structures too well; however, this also means there's nowhere near as much room for error when transmitting signals over such a small distance because any interference will be picked up by every device within range (and amplified).

What if 5G's actual purpose is to keep people in their homes. They step out from behind the protective walls and zap!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

True, but there are many causes for those things.

Yes of course there is and I'm not blaming Microwaves for all Cancer and Diabetes but it is without a doubt a large contributing factor to the epidemic of both diseases especially Type 1 Diabetes .

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Cancer and diabetes have been around for millennia. The microwave not so much.

Yes both have but have both disorders always been so prevalent ?

Is it normal for so many seemingly healthy Children do be born with or develop Type 1 Diabetes ?

Is it normal for so many seemingly healthy Children to be riddled with Cancer before they even hit puberty ?

How can you even suggest that the Cellphone towers and Satellites aiming directly at us from orbit or the Nuclear fall out in our Atmosphere are not contributing to Cancer , Diabetes and Depression

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Look up the 5g map www.speedtest.net... then look at the capitals,. Washington surrounded by 5g,. London zone 1-2 surrounded by 5g,. Paris surrounded by 5g.. looks like they want to keep something out...
They certainly have been busy with 5g since starting around the time Covid started

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Reading your post gave me a very horrible thought, particularly this bit.....

5G at 60 GHz is so powerful that it can stop an adult human from absorbing oxygen in less than a second.

and this.....

What if 5G's actual purpose is to keep people in their homes. They step out from behind the protective walls and zap!
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 19-7-2022 by wlee48868 because: Note

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Is it normal for so many seemingly healthy Children do be born with or develop Type 1 Diabetes ?

Is it normal for so many seemingly healthy Children to be riddled with Cancer before they even hit puberty ?

My guess would be eating junk fast food would be a more likely culprit than 5g. Or perhaps it's the 5g that makes you crave Whoppers and BigMac's. Those Secret Society types are clever SOBs

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Where are your stats or is this anecdotal?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm wondering when are people going to catch on to the fact that whenever the government releases something "accidentally" it's NEVER on accident but 100% on purpose. Whenever they do this it's to either
A) slowly reveal new information to the people actually paying attention
B) divide distract and cause chaos or confusion.
What the end goal for this particular thing is who knows yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

My guess would be eating junk fast food would be a more likely culprit than 5g. Or perhaps it's the 5g that makes you crave Whoppers and BigMac's. Those Secret Society types are clever SOBs

There's also:
Increased sugar usage
Increased alcohol usage
Increased drug usage
Glyphosate sprayed on most crops
Genetically modified foods
All the Fukushima nuclear fallout since 2011
And increased vaccinations
You guys can probably come up with some more.

There most certainly has been an increase of electro-magnetic radiation, as well, these past few decades.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I'm wondering when are people going to catch on to the fact that whenever the government releases something "accidentally" it's NEVER on accident but 100% on purpose. Whenever they do this it's to either
A) slowly reveal new information to the people actually paying attention
B) divide distract and cause chaos or confusion.
What the end goal for this particular thing is who knows yet.

I wouldn't give the government so much credit that they never make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes including our super corrupt government. Want to hear a recording of a state dept. official talking about being involved with ballots being flown into Arizona right after the 2020 general election, and the National Guard being in control of the plane. I can guarantee you that that admission being recorded was 100% a mistake, and one that wasn't easy to clean up.
Want to hear a recording of a state dept. official asking for the whereabouts of a 2020 election fraud whistleblower's lawyer who had to go into hiding? Want to know what happened to trash bags full of shredded ballots from the 2020 Maricopa county election? Want to know if there were reports of ballots found in one of the board of supervisors barn fires? I'm getting off topic, but my point is that the 2020 election fraud evidence is full of examples of the government making mistakes and an evidence trail left in the wake of the cover-up.

You see, they make mistakes all the time, they just constantly cover their butts, destroy evidence, silence people, make deals with people, threaten people, deny, and use the media to cover for them and help rewrite the truth, or at least sway public opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I noticed the www.raven1.net in the lower right corner and looking it up it was a site dedicated to mind control and MK-ultra, gangstalking.

The source to that article says:
[Now to be clear, the presence of these records (which were not created by the fusion center, and are not government documents) should not be seen as evidence that DHS possesses these devices, or even that such devices actually exist. Which is kind of unfortunate because “microwave hearing” is a pretty cool line of technobabble to say out loud.

Not exactly what the article in the OP is saying.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Funny yes
but none of that has anything to do with Type 1 Diabetes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join