It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought an anti-5G device and here's my review

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After seeing that the Netherlands outlawed anti-5G devices, my research and curiosity led me to purchase a EMR protection device.

I was alerted to these facts after the media reported that some anti-5G devices were radio-active, as well as illegal in the Netherlands.

10 products that claim to ‘protect’ people from 5G cell networks found to be radioactive: Dutch authorities

Knowing that 5G frequencies can be used as electronic warfare, I found it interesting that, devices that protect against harm would be made illegal, so I started researching these devices.

Although most of them seem like snake oil scams, one company held Russian patents that I had seen researching directed energy weapons and the protection against them. The technology seemly has been in development for several years, and although I don't fully understand the technical side it, they seem to have developed something here.

I spent over $100 on a personal EMR protection device, purchased from this website:

airestech.com... id=Cj0KCQiAq7COBhC2ARIsANsPATEUFEIBIXbp_XBV_zCF-Desi0FAkEfLz-WCkLjv8c5T3DpFT34ciJ0aAvkvEALw_wcB

Out of all the companies and products I researched, this was at the top of my list for companies with technology that might actually work.

Beside carrying this device on me for about a week now, I have also tried to cut down my exposure to EMF radiation. My girlfriend and I still use 4G phones and have been putting them in airplane mode at night.

Review:

The biggest thing that I noticed is that, I have been consistently remembering my dreams at night, which I believe means that I am sleeping better.

The other thing I notice is, that I was getting a lot of 80's songs in my head for no reason and this has drastically decreased.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That's not how radiation works, but I have noticed that my phone works much better in 4g than in 5g mode. I don't life 5g for this reason.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

The other thing I notice is, that I was getting a lot of 80's songs in my head for no reason and this has drastically decreased.

I can't imagine what it must have been like being Rick Rolled during 7 hours of sleep....

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Go to bed in a Faraday cage. Can 5G penetrate a Faraday cage?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I can't imagine what it must have been like being Rick Rolled during 7 hours of sleep....

Still better than dreaming about a macho man in the Navy staying at the YMCA.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

LOL

Which ones?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Should have saved your money, mate.

Here's one I just made that is scientifically proven to work as good as the one you just bought. Top of the range. Yours for fidy dollar.

edit on 29-12-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You spent $100 so you can remember dreams and tune out 80's music?

Say, I got some ocean front property in Nevada I am trying to sell......

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Not so sure how effective those devices are but I am offering the ultimate in EM protection in a handy box kit. All instructions and documentation included. Assembles in minutes. Hit me up.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

With global warming that's more believable than his thing...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Go to bed in a Faraday cage. Can 5G penetrate a Faraday cage?

Faraday bed covers sell for over $1,000.

I'm not that concerned.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

LOL

Which ones?

The crappy ones that get over played on the radio mostly.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I hate to tell you this, but there are only two ways to stop ANY EMF....

One
Faraday Cage: A literal cage where any opening is smaller than the 1/4 wavelength of the maximum frequency you are trying to block. The cage must be earth grounded and that can generally be done connecting the cage conductively to a water pipe and/or the ground on the electrical system. My recording studio had a room with the walls, ceiling, floor and door with grounded tin foil and with steel wool in the air vents.

Two
Destructive interference: An active electronic device that measures/reads the environmental EMF at-the-skin of the user and inverts said EMF at exactly the same power/wattage per cm or metre squared, then uses the skin as an emitter to cancel the incoming EMF. (I hold a patent pending on this, but I am not selling them, I do lend out one unit for medical purposes though).

Since I designed weapon systems for the military a long time ago, after being out of the business, I designed countermeasures, mainly for myself. If it doesn't surround you and is grounded, it's not a Faraday cage. If it doesn't have batteries and sensors, it not destructive interference. All it takes is a little bit of research to find these things out. Stop listening to the hype and BS, and just do the science ;-)

A little side note.... Don't ever operate a microwave oven without a good ground on the electrical connector. If you do, the Faraday Cage in the microwave oven WILL NOT WORK, exposing you to very harmful microwave radiation that can cause cancer as well as other cellular damage. It will cook parts of you over time.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
5G is just an extension of 4G, and the only real way to block or jam a single is to broadcast a different signal on the same frequencies. At best your thing does nothing, at worse you being exposed to 5G constantly instead of when your within 100 feet of line of sight of a 5G antenna.

Edit: forgot about faraday cages, but burying yourself underground could also work.
edit on 29-12-2021 by Jason79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
5G is just an extension of 4G, and the only real way to block or jam a single is to broadcast a different signal on the same frequencies. At best your thing does nothing, at worse you being exposed to 5G constantly instead of when your within 100 feet of line of sight of a 5G antenna.

Edit: forgot about faraday cages, but burying yourself underground could also work.

This device is mostly passive. It has no battery, but instead claims to be powered by radio waves. It claims to turn incoherent waves into coherent waves thus impoving the effects on a living body.

Another device on the market does have a battery and claims to constantly generate scalar waves to interrupt or interfere with electron attacks on individuals.

When it comes to 5G technology, I'm mostly concerned about the capabilities of the 60Ghz frequency which excites oxygen molecules similarly to how the 2.4Ghz frequency, used in 4G and microwave ovens, excites water molecules, but also the fact that 5G uses directed microwaves on a frequency spectrum that is not licensed and can therefore be pirated.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, I hope the placebo effect was sufficient to justify the cost. This device cannot do what it claims. It's a scam.

For it to operate the way it is claimed would require the burning of every physics book in existence. A Faraday cage might be more expensive, but at least it can actually work.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

(I hold a patent pending on this, but I am not selling them, I do lend out one unit for medical purposes though)

Interesting! How do you overcome latency in the gigahertz range? I'm also interested in how you manage to maintain proper power levels with increasing distance from your emitter.

Those are not "gotcha" questions... I have had the same idea, but never could figure out how to handle those two issues. I hope you can feel comfortable answering them.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I prefer the good stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Since I designed weapon systems for the military a long time ago

Purely theoretically, Dave, and based on achievable science what various kind of systems/technologies might be in play today? Theoretically of course.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I prefer the good stuff.

Reynold's Wrap is owned by Black Rock and is secretly laced with EM amplifying nanotechnology. If you see a full-blown crazy talkin' cuckoo in a foil hat on youtube you can bet they went with Reynolds. Hit me up y'all I got the nano-free stuff!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thanks for the input Dave.

Can i get one of your destructive interference devices to try out?

Also, can you confirm or deny that electronic warfare has been used on targeted individuals, and if so, can you talk about the capabilities of it that you know about?

Have you any experience working with 60Ghz, and if so, what can you say about how it excites oxygen molecules and how that might effect a living being.

edit on 29-12-2021 by IndieA because: added question

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join