It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready? Uncle Sam's Suggested Emergency Food Supplies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Comfort foods?
Like cigarettes and coffee?
I'm in!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The human gut isn't designed for insects. They contain chitin, which provokes an auto-immune response.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If we are what we eat, bill gates must eat alot of s-h-i-t.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm somewhat prepared for the inevitable crap that is to befall all of us soon. I wish I had been more vigilant and thrifty with my prepping, but I fell prey to complacency issues like a lot of people. Now I find myself in poor health, unable to physically manage what I do have without help from my family, and I lack the resources (cash) to stock up on anything significantly with inflation being what it is. I guess I'll just have to man up, and make the most of what I do have. I wish you all the best of luck, and may whatever/whoever your higher power may be, preserve and protect you and yours.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Let's just eat the lizard people.

Put some Jamaican Jerk on it .

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I understand if everyone had emergency supplies, going without power for a few days wouldn’t alarm hardly anyone except all those unprepared and all those upset without constant tv or internet access. I guess that makes up most of the population here in the US. Expect rioting.

Some people riot if they can’t sell candy bars without permission in a private business parking lot. I guess some will not prepare except to plan to grab, smash, and steal which means I need to prepare with my neighbors which I have not done yet. Having a lot of supplies means nothing if looters come around and you can’t defend what you have. Hopefully this is not a big issue for only 2 days without power but the way some people behave, it’s getting more dangerous out there. Some have no respect for other people and are willing to smash and steal. All my neighbors security cams won’t do anything if the power is off and the police are not responding.

I keep running out of supplies just by living and I haven’t developed a good plan to rotate and use fifo or first in first out or oldest expiration date items first. There always seems to be something I missed in the back of my tiny pantry or the back of my freezer. Builders seem to be putting less and less storage space in newer homes and kitchens like everyone wants their house to only have what they use every day.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"To Serve our Politicians"

Just got a copy of that book just in case it begins.
Is that a cook book?
edit on 9-10-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I totally agree with you, and "Yes" things will get dicey when resources become scarce.. Home invasions are already on the rise, and criminals are no longer afraid of what Police we still have. You are responsible now for your family's safety, so be prepared to repel the looters Sans law enforcement.. a reply to: orionthehunter

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join