It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR Star Bobby East Murdered In Stabbing At California Gas Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Look at the picture of this murderer. I am hearing on twitter that he was out on parole for murder. If true, he is 27, how long did he serve for murder before they let him out?

Insane that these Soros backed DA's and parole boards are letting people like this run the street.

www.ar15.com...

nypost.com...

The 37-year-old, three-time US Auto Club champion, was stabbed in the chest Wednesday while fueling up at a station in Westminster, Calif, The Sun reported. Emergency responders tried to keep him alive, but East died at a local trauma center.

Local cops are searching for Trent William Millsap, 27, who authorities consider a suspect in the stock car racing driver’s stabbing, the outlet reported.

opoyi.com...

Authorities said Millsap was homeless and frequented Westminster, Garden Grove and Anaheim motels. He also had an outstanding parole warrant.

Millsap had stabbed another person at the same gas station before attacking East.

Police described him as 6 feet, 5 inches tall, with a muscular build. He was reported to have distinctive tattoos covering his head, face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.

Following a search that lasted for 2 days, Millsap was taken into custody and charged in connection with the stabbing, Deadline reported.

edit on 16-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Trent William Millsap: Homeless man, 27, killed in SWAT RAID |Update

www.tmz.com...

www.ghlinks.com.gh...

New report reaching us indicates that Trent William Millsap, the 27 tear old homeless man who stabbed NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, to death at California gas station is been killed in SWAT RAID.
According TMZ , a SWAT team executed a search warrant at an apartment in nearby Anaheim on Friday.

Millsap was shot and killed on the scene as the police were trying to arrest him.

edit on 16-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
our penal system is a joke the family should sue and bankrupt the state

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is Newsom's California.

And he wants to be president!?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wonder if he's one of the early release because of COVID sweepstakes contestants. Newsom as president? Anything to continue the march to communism.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.tmz.com...

www.ghlinks.com.gh...

New report reaching us indicates that Trent William Millsap, the 27 tear old homeless man who stabbed NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, to death at California gas station is been killed in SWAT RAID.
According TMZ , a SWAT team executed a search warrant at an apartment in nearby Anaheim on Friday.

Millsap was shot and killed on the scene as the police were trying to arrest him.

Another criminal piece of sh!t bites the dust.
Perfect ending.

In a theoretical President Newsom’s America, you better arm yourself to the teeth to fight off all the criminals he keeps out of prison with his insane Liberal executive orders.
edit on 16-7-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: burntheships

I wonder if he's one of the early release because of COVID sweepstakes contestants.

Could be, that or the very disturbing trend of some
very leftist DA's letting people out/off early.

Had the chance to drive down a major highway in CA
a few weeks ago. It is literally shocking, like a third
world country. Homeless line the freeways and there
are mountains of trash under the overpasses.
They use local food merchants to get water, use
the restroom and this is literally putting them
out of business. Granted, some of the woke
corps deserve it as they let them shoot up and
use wi fi, no purchase required.

It is the last time I will ever stop at one of
these places, heck might not even drive through
ever again. Take your life into jeopardy.

It is a literal nightmare, and it is only going
to get worse due to the influx of drifters,
grifters, criminals and the border crisis.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

If Democrat bleeding heart prosecutors refuse to keep these kind of people out of society, mark my words, law enforcement agents will change to make sure they are out of society permanently. They did this already in certain organizations when I worked deep cover. I put a few federal, state, and local law enforcement in prison for life. DEA agents used to show me pictures of people they were going to make, "a drug deal gone bad". It gets worse, but this is the result of ineffective courts and prosecutors. I saw it often in my job.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The people in California deserve the hell that they have to live in. They elected the trash that supports this kind of lawlessness.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KorosStrohna

as long as they are certified criminals,whats the problem?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wonder what the argument was about?

In the TMZ article it says that Trent Millsap was 6'5" and had a muscular build and with all those tattoos all over his face and neck you know hes got a bunch of loose screws, not the type of guy you want to get into a random altercation with at a gas station, unless your armed.

RIP Bobby

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They voted for it. I'm so sorry this happened, rip.

To californians who keep voting for this? Reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm not so sure we did. Sure, there are plenty of left-wing nutjobs here but honestly I don't see a significant majority in that camp. They are all concentrated in the few large urban centers, get 20 miles out from them and it's a different picture. I'm convinced the democrat cheating has been going on here for decades, they probably perfected it here then took it nationwide. Even the libs I know think this crap has gone too far, yet Newsome and the rest keep winning reelection. If the cheating could be stopped (not likely) I believe California would look a lot different.

top topics

join