It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England braces for 40C temperatures as experts warn thousands could die

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ha ha, it does us, no hosepipe bans etc around here....and they've got no chance of getting any of it.

Kielder is an amazing place, well worth a visit.

An old mate of mine had a pub/hotel on the shores of the lake - not sure which one - he tells some strange and really weird stories about things he's seen and heard.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well I wouldn't go that far, simply put it's government getting caught off guard and running around in circles not knowing what to do.

Oh I would. Indeed I would further and state the like of Osbourne, Boris, Cameron would have us in chains if given half the chance and a new feudal system put in place to keep us enslaved.

Running the country is no different to running any other business. To Cameron, Boris etc all these old folks are a nightmare when trying to balance the books. Bad apples to be turfed out of the basket

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I am sure you are all have been enslaved for a very long time and overtaxed as well. And politicians are usually wealthy lawyers with air conditioning in their homes and such and who have no clue how the other half live, not businessmen, so I doubt they know what they are doing.
edit on 19-7-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Which of our politicians are "wealthy lawyers"?

Any in the running for PM?
edit on 19-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I dont watch the media much, so thanks to this thread I got some great ideas on how to stay cool the last two days. I know there are people like me who can be really dumb/forgetful about things, so thanks to all that posted some great tips!

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Steven Barclay for one, he's worth 3 million pounds. And he's the one in charge of health and social care. Read his bio, he went to law school.

www.gov.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Probably, it was before my time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join