It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges: Man lit his camper on fire, defaced own garage to appear targeted due to Trump flag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

MINNEAPOLIS – A Brooklyn Center man faces federal charges after he lit his own camper on fire to make it look like a politically-motivated crime, and then allegedly filed several fraudulent insurance claims.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says Denis Vladmirovich Molla, 29, is charged with two counts of wire fraud in connection with the fire that took place on September 23, 2020.

Source

Funny how anytime a story comes along about someone being targeted for being a Trump supporter, it turns out they were lying the whole time.

Wasn't there a guy that went so far as to stab himself and then tried to claim it was done by Leftists.

Let me just say, it takes a special kind of stupid to do something like this.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah he’s a real dumbass for sure but it goes both ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well, there's no shortage of stupid regardless of political leanings. The "die-hards", i.e., "the quacks" do whatever is necessary to maintain their psychosis, even going so far such as to pull sh!t like this or like what Jussie Smollett tried.

It happens, some folks are unstable narcissists, comes with a rotting society in decline. Don't be so shocked.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

MINNEAPOLIS – A Brooklyn Center man faces federal charges after he lit his own camper on fire to make it look like a politically-motivated crime, and then allegedly filed several fraudulent insurance claims.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says Denis Vladmirovich Molla, 29, is charged with two counts of wire fraud in connection with the fire that took place on September 23, 2020.

Source

Funny how anytime a story comes along about someone being targeted for being a Trump supporter, it turns out they were lying the whole time.

Wasn't there a guy that went so far as to stab himself and then tried to claim it was done by Leftists.

Yes, this is extremely more important and needs to be discussed, before Ukraine, the economy, the election, China, and Taiwan We have had almost had 8-9 of these incidences so far. Since half the population hates Trump, let's enact laws to make doing this to yourself a hate crime.
edit on 13-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

We're being a little sensitive here about this aren't we?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I find it odd that it always seems that when a dumb "right wing" person does something dumb, no one on the right defends them. However, when a dumb "left wing" person does something dumb, not only does the left defend them, but they act like their obvious lying is true and call you a racist bigot homophobe xenophobe terf or whatever if you do see through the ruse.

So let me be the only right wing person in the world to say, I believe this man 100%.

Felt kind of nice to act like a communist with the self delusion and obvious lying....

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

However, when a dumb "left wing" person does something dumb, not only does the left defend them, but they act like their obvious lying is true

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yep dumb, but this is only one guy, can you find more please?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Sure! Jussie Smollett! Oh....wait.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Source

Oh, you found a Trump crazy. Yeah, it's always those darn Trump supporters who fake hate crimes and blame it on people they hate. Have you seen some of the other ones? Let me show you.

The Stutte's burned their house down and spray painted "QUEER" on their garage, then blamed their neighbor.

Sharmeka Moffitt had slurs like "ni**er" and "KKK" carved into her car right before she was doused with lighter fluid and set on fire. Blamed it on white guys in white hoodies.

Dayna Morales got thousands in donations after she claimed a couple wrote "I can't tip you because I don't agree with your lifestyle". Turns out, they left an $18 tip and the waiter lied.

Andrew McClinton set fire to his own historically black church in Mississippi and painted "Vote Trump" on it. White Trump supporters got the blame at first.

I can keep going... Call the ball, Xcalibur.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
dumb guy. does he represent all of the right, or just half?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
I find it odd that it always seems that when a dumb "right wing" person does something dumb, no one on the right defends them. However, when a dumb "left wing" person does something dumb, not only does the left defend them, but they act like their obvious lying is true and call you a racist bigot homophobe xenophobe terf or whatever if you do see through the ruse.

So let me be the only right wing person in the world to say, I believe this man 100%.

Felt kind of nice to act like a communist with the self delusion and obvious lying....

I will eagerly defend (not encourage, but defend) any dumbass doing what a dumbass is prone to. But I won't defend criminal behavior like arson and fraud. There's plenty of recreational stupidity without making extra work for our emergency services.

edit on 13-7-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The difference is this guy did it to fraud insurance. He did not do it to say people attacked me and did the talk show circuit for 3 weeks.

This guy is just a f'n idoit..

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think Jussi Smollet is behind the attack, personally.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I can...

Sheri ta Dixon-Cole

Oumou Kanoute

Amari Allen

Anayeli Dominguez Peña

Wait, are you talking about Trump supporters doing this? Oh, my bad. Never mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There's still time to edit your OP I believe...

30-second google search demonstrates 2 separate incidents that contradict your statement:

How a Portland radical murdered a Trump supporter — and became a hero for Antifa

Murder of black Trump supporter Bernell Trammell spurs call for federal investigation
edit on 13-7-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh my. saucy.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Did sitting Republican members of Congress come to this guys defense, even as far as set up funds to release him from jail?

I’ll wait for your answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think Jussi Smollet is behind the attack, personally.

He's too oppressed.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Obvious disposable identity setup to produce a reverse controlled opposition event. Perfect with staged indictments and all the bells and straps. Reverse controlled Jussie Smollett psyops 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join