It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eight candidates for the job of Prime Minister of the UK - Place your bets...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Kemi Badenoch = Parent upper-middle class academics. Husband executive at Deutsche Bank.
Suella Braverman = Parents from Mauritius elite. Cambridge and privately educated.
Jeremy Hunt = Son of an Admiral and from 'landed gentry'. Educated at Charterhouse and Oxford.
Penny Mordaunt = Father a soldier and teacher. Comprehensive educated and worked her way through 6th Form and Reading University.
Rishi Sunak = Middle-class parents. Educated at Winchester and Oxford. Wife's family Billionaires with her own personal fortune approximately £700 million.
Liz Truss = Parents middle-class academics. Educated at Oxford.
Tom Tugendhat = Father a High Court Judge. Privately educated then Bristol and Cambridge University's.
Nadhim Zahawi = Father Director of an investment company. Educated at King's College School and University College, London.

Hardly representative of the majority of the British electorate.

I don't dismiss people solely because of their background and upbringing....but none of those strike me as being in touch with the ordinary men and women of this country.

They might put a slightly different spin on things but I suspect it'll be just more of the same old same old from The Tories.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
you guys need Bidens wife to run
she will win because her husband is a ...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

the force is strong within you, yet another thread nothing to do with your obsessive Biden name dropping, is Bidens wife a member of the conservative party in the UK???

when you realise NONE of them care you will feel better, you dont need any politician for you to be happy and ergo dont let any politician make you sad
edit on 000000p3105America/Chicago712202227 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Tom Tugendhat

looks like a promising young global puppet.

I reckon that no matter who takes the lead, he will get his career ruined.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hmm.... No Nigel Farage on that List . The ONLY MAN in England who Still Sports a Pair Between his Legs . Rather !

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
a reply to: arcticscouthunter

Her surname tells you everything you need to know.

Bad choice.

Whats wrong with the surname?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My pick is a dark horse candidate. . .

Lord Donaldson Trumpington

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

First of all GROSS over representation of the minority's within our nation, now that may sound racist but it has to be said the Troy's are going woke like there is no tomorrow (As if a gay whip that molested straight male colleagues was not bad enough but hey in the past they were also the party of the Child abusers with the likes of Rolf Harris campaigning for them something they have covered up well).

Second non of them are patriot's.

Third they are all in my opinion crooked.

Now give me a person of any colour and ethnicity that will truly love and be patriotic toward our nation, that will appoint a cabinet of experts not idiots and get our country going again and then I won't give a damn about anything else so long as they care about our people first.

Sadly Labour is pretty much the same in my opinion.

Some of these people like the first lady I don't really know much about so I am NOT suggesting she is as corrupt as the rest of them or at all for that matter she may be a good person for all I know but most of the rest of them are in my opinion not worth there salt.

edit on 12-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Probably going to be Rishi,who backstabbed Boris to steal his job-and it was pre meditated.

Maybe among the least woke of the bunch is Suella Braverman,who shared this gem with us on Twitter:

"If I get trolled and I provoke a bad response on Twitter I know I'm doing the right thing. Twitter is a sewer of left-wing bile. The extreme left pile on is often a consequence of sound conservative values."

Her views on kids deciding their own genders is not woke/mental either-

She argues that, legally, under-18s are entitled to be treated only by the gender corresponding to their sex and that the "unquestioning approach" adopted by some teachers and schools is the reason different parts of the country have very different rates of children presenting as transgender.
Braverman also expressed admiration for author J. K. Rowling, referring to her as "a heroine" of hers

en.wikipedia.org...

The HORROR-she greatly admires JK Rowling.

They are all a bunch of snakes IMO,but this Suella lady may be the entertaining choice if you are entertained by seeing huge leftist meltdowns break out all over the UK.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
** Crosses fingers & sign of the Cross just to make sure **

"Please not Liz Truss, please not Liz Truss, please not Liz Truss. Oh, and please not Jeremy *unt, please not Jeremy *unt, please not Jeremy *unt..."

She's a snake who (as just one example) betrayed Brits stirred by her duplicitous suggestion that they should go into Ukraine as Mercs.

He's the complete *unt who betrayed the NHS at every turn & laughed about it.

My personal favourite contenders, based sheerly on instinct & the most discernment I can muster from the soul essence captured in a photograph, are:

Kemi Badenoch - she looks to be a good person, but I would hazard a guess that for that reason she's unlikely to win.
Tom Tugendhat (though I have a feeling he's a plant & has been groomed for the position - not necessarily a bad thing, he'd be an antidote to Boris's way of doing things - but perhaps not a good thing either..) As a human being though, he has kind eyes, which goes strongly in his favour.

Possibly also Suella Braverman, I couldn't really get a read on her but she seems okay.

Mordaunt is a bit ambiguous/insincere, Sunak is Libtard trying too hard to be a Conservative, Zahawi is quite simply sinister as f#ck & I wouldn't let him within range of a position looking after my Chihuahua, if I had a Chihuahua.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My pick is a dark horse candidate. . .

Lord Donaldson Trumpington

Make the UK Great Again! MUKgA!

edit on 7-12-2022 by LogicalGraphitti because: remove the images

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

If the Bookies are right it's a one horse race.

Or the third horse in a two-horse race...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Yep, pretty much all dickheads... it can take some of them years to perfect their craft, but they all get there in the end.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticscouthunter
Looks like the next PM would most likely be a woman. I'd vote for Penny if I can vote because I like the word Penny. People say If you found a Penny on the ground it is good luck. Looks like there is a Penny on the ground after all.

"Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves!"

I still don't trust her...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Agreed! Especially those having served under Boris.

edit on 12/7/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Cheers for the extra info. Yep, they are all out of touch, even the ones that pretend to be empathic.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticscouthunter

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
a reply to: arcticscouthunter

Her surname tells you everything you need to know.

Bad choice.

Whats wrong with the surname?

Mordaunt Name Meaning
English And Irish (Of Norman Origin): Nickname From Old French Mordant ‘Biting Sarcastic’.

Ancestry.com

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He couldn't be even if he wanted. Only current Members of the Tory government are eligible to become the next PM.

The irony is that Boris himself could have entered the race to replace himself... I'm not joking, the idea was floated around.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

How's this for Zahawi's latest declaration on Twitter:

Delighted to be nominated by my colleagues to stand for the leadership of our Party, and the country.

For the country that has given me so much, I am deeply honoured. I am British by choice, but I am #conservativebyconviction.

Twitter

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Apparently, Sunak is being flamed for some underhand tactics. His campaign team may have diverted some of his nomination votes to Jeremy Hunt to get him in the race. The idea is to promote Hunt so that he reaches the final two, along with Sunak, knowing full well Rishi would win that two-horse race. A crafty way of eliminating your strongest competitors.

edit on 12/7/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join