It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Google Know? Giuliani = Nazi Demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is really bizarre. And I briefly brought it up and didn't get a response so wanted to see what people thought.

I was playing with google.com's image search feature and googled Rudolph Giuliani to see what I could find regarding any conspiracy pictures surrounding the next possible U.S. president and I got a really interesting photo titled "nazi-demon". With absolutely no reference to him in the picture. Yet it looks kind of like him. Either google is doing some high power image archives that are contrasting variables, or google thinks he's a nazi demon.

images.google.com...

There is no reference to Rudolph Giuliani on the face of the picture or around it which is generally required for a crawler to catch.

Here's the picture if for some reason they ever catch it or change it.
It comes from the not bored website.

www.notbored.org...

====================

Since google contains so many links and archives so much information, perhaps it's starting to applicate the pool and form rationalizations as a program when searching things out.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
not possible on all counts. you should know, unless youre schizophrenic, that google always brings up stuff that is totally and irrevocably unrelelated to your search. hell type in TREES and youll eventually come up with canned corn.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
On the first page though? Google does link popularity or most likely. I could see something like this on say the 25th page.

The thing is, the image wasn't named rudolph_giuliani.jpeg or rudolph_giuliani.gif or anything like that. The picture is named nazi-demon.gif.

And usually in cases like that, Google will have pulled it because there was a mentioning of Giuliani right under the photo or around it or on it. Or the url happened to contain something similar. But this is completely unrelated.

You got to admit something strange is going on here.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

On the first page though? Google does link popularity or most likely. I could see something like this on say the 25th page.

Google rankings are done with various parameters.

It so happens that the image was posted in a now disbanded MSN group. MSN groups have lots of hits, as I am sure that you are aware. This particular group probably had a lot of the same situation that ATS has, with a lot of posting of 911 conspiracys, and so had lots of traffic to the site.

While the picture itself does not have his name in it, the thread it was posted in probably had it several times.

The image appears to have originated at a self proclaimed anarchist web site named NOT BORED

Where you can find statements about him like:

And so, not only did Giuliani deliberately violate the city's fire codes, but he also destroyed evidence of his crime. "Person of the Year"? No way! "Criminal of the Year"? Quite possibly.

A New Garden of Eden from Not Bored

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
edited duplicate post

Sorry

[edit on 3-4-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Back when he was cracking down on crime in NYC this was a popular anti-establishment poster that was put up in subways and the like. Before 9-11 he was not that well liked in NYC.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well R. Giuliani's definitely no Angel(but then again, neither am I).

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
its just a poorly photoshopped Giuliani photo. looks JUST like him, with the addition of the hitler moustache and devil horns.

I photoshopped a picture of a teacher to have devil horns when I was in high school.... at least 5 years ago.... but I colored it red. my version was better.

but back to the topic at hand, I think the google search looks for the most amount of references that the website has... so even if the neo-nazi website has no photos of giuliani per se, if it says his name in type more times than another site, the photo will show up. I think.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If you can show another google image search that does that, I think i'd buy it. But from the ones I've done, it tends to show the search matching the name of the picture or there is a title around the picture with the keyterm.

If you can find that condition again, especially on the first page of a google image search, I think I'd buy it. Until then, Google is trying to tell me something.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here you go, only one image for "Nazi Devil"

Before you click, guess who it is.

Here he is again on first page search for "Anti-Christ"

Look who turns up in a search for the slang term for Anal orifice

Google image search is fun!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Here you go, only one image for "Nazi Devil"

Before you click, guess who it is.

Here he is again on first page search for "Anti-Christ"

Look who turns up in a search for the slang term for Anal orifice

Google image search is fun!

Google image searching is fun. But looking at the first one of nazi devil, the word nazi is in the name of the picture.

And Bush's name are in the other two examples.

There is no mention of Giulliani in his picture. I read the message board also and he wasn't mentioned.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
"makeitso" gave you the answer, the photo was picked up by google because it was linked to from an MSN group where it was probably captioned 'guliani'.

There's no conspiracy here, move along...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Rudy the adulterer who slept behind his wife's back, and divorced her the next prez? What has he really ever done except be at the right place at the wrong time?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

With absolutely no reference to him in the picture. Yet it looks kind of like him. Either google is doing some high power image archives that are contrasting variables, or google thinks he's a nazi demon.

Google doesn't think anything. Google is a program that looks stuff up. What does it look up? Stuff people put on the web. Thats obviously a pic of guiliani made up to look like a monster by someone who thinks he's a 'nazi demon'.

Google is not a magical oracle that gives you divine information. Its a web-search enginge.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
If you can show another google image search that does that, I think i'd buy it. But from the ones I've done, it tends to show the search matching the name of the picture or there is a title around the picture with the keyterm.

If you can find that condition again, especially on the first page of a google image search, I think I'd buy it. Until then, Google is trying to tell me something.

Here you go:

images.google.com...

My favorite wide receiver for my favorite football team. But if you look down the left side, they seem to have a runner with numbers as the name of the picture. If you look at the website, there is a runner who is named Chad Johnson. So, as makeitso pointed out earlier, that website spoke of Rudy. So, there you go, I showed you a condition.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well that runners name is Chad Johnson also. And although the picture isn't named Chad Johnson, when you click on the link, the picture is or the page title is. "Interview With Chad Johnson".

I check that message board and there was no mention of his name. And there was no caption of his name, and there were no titles of his name.

That's what I mean by it. Very strange.

Another interesting thing, there are exactly 33 pages listed for him. Completely coincidental though I'm sure. But still interesting.

images.google.com...

Also, I saw the website before it was disabled. There was absolutely no mention of his name anywhere on the page. It looked to be a message board filled with anarchists where some where nazis and some where against that stuff. I remember seeing a picture of one of the members daughter with a machine gun. I'm sure if anyone clicked on the link before they conveniently disabled it recently, you will remember that picture.

So I'm skeptical. Unfortunately I don't have much proof now because they disabled the group. So be it, I'm telling you there was no reference.

There may be a reference on the notbored site but that site wasn't the one the image was posted on or link to. And even then, you would have to literally comb the site to get him referenced and it wouldn't be around that picture.

Just pure irony I guess.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
do a "I'm feeling lucky" on miserable failure and you will get the white house bio page for George W. Bush. Tho micheal moore is 2nd.. guess some conservatives wised up finally

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That trick was arranged by a group of liberal webdesigners who where coding pages with the term and linking it to that site.

It wasn't a coincidence of any kind. There are a lot of articles on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Guiliani did more for New York City than anyone, ever.....I'm not sure if I'd want him for president...but, then again, it doesn't matter who the president is really because they are all simply puppets......

Senator Biden is more likely to be our next Puppident!!

new topics

top topics

join