It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates funded supermarket catches alight in Netherlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Apparently, this has just been posted on Facebook, a Fake meat supermarket in the Netherlands seems to be lighting up the night in its intensity as it mysteriously combusted during the night. It looks like the match has been lit in the Netherlands. This would mean an active organised attack on the NWO-funded projects. Aimed at destroying Globalist property, funny as it was the Georgia Guidestones a few days back.www.facebook.com...
I wonder if this even gets a mention in mainstream land I think the level he put in was around 600million Euros.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Or maybe it is not that at all and just an accidental fire. That does happen often unfortunately.
Or maybe it could be backlash over the fact his daughter is dating a black man. For some dumb reason people on the webz got all butt hurt over this and said mean things to her. Those types that get upset over something to mundane tend to do stupid things....like maybe this.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yeh out of the thousands of supermarkets in the Netherlands it was the one he funded that accidentally suffered spontaneous combustion. You may be right but the probabilities are against it.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This was the only supermarket that had the Protein Meat in the Netherlands.
The fires happened during the time when the protests, farmer strike is still happening.
edit on 11-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yeh out of the thousands of supermarkets in the Netherlands it was the one he funded that accidentally suffered spontaneous combustion. You may be right but the probabilities are against it.

I do believe this was a targeted attack. But I also know that things do happen.
So let's lay out some possible motives.
At random is a possibility. I don't know about you but I loved playing with fireworks and rockets as a kid, maybe pyro or just being a kid.
Second would be what you pointed out as that being a fake crap fo-meat market.... disgusting and I would understand to a degree of being upset.
Or IMHO this was targeted because of his daughter.
I guess we could go even into a rabbit hole of the NWO thing? Honestly that option sounds a bit more interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Where did you get the idea it is a "Fake meat supermarket" ? (Don't have facebook but a search shows up some video talking about it. )
Picnic is an online supermarket which delivers groceries at the front door by electric cars. And they do indeed sell 'fake meat' as does every other supermarket in the Netherlands.

Also no cause for the fire is yet known, but the speculation is much more towards one of the electric cars which might have caught fire
www.tubantia.nl...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I SAID I wanted my steak rare not over done.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MissVocalcord

Now that's more interesting , one of Elon Musks EVs fired up a supermarket that sells Gates fake meat. LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: anonentity

I do believe this was a targeted attack. But I also know that things do happen.

I don't know about you but I loved playing with fireworks and rockets as a kid, maybe pyro or just being a kid.

Or IMHO this was targeted because of his daughter.

Or maybe it is not that at all and just an accidental fire. That does happen often unfortunately.
Or maybe it could be backlash over the fact his daughter is dating a black man. For some dumb reason people on the webz got all butt hurt over this and said mean things to her.

So ultimately is all leads back to rednecks, racism, and mean statements on the Internet.

Serious question, are you a jellyfish? I'm imagining an Umbrella Academy type setup with a tank for the jellyfish and a robot body. Is anybody studying this?

OP is was really ablaze. That one's a total loss I'd think. I don't think it's a coincidence we've got protests going with little fanfare in the press. They're not getting the hero treatment of the woke protests. It seems like people want the press to take notice and the behavior will escalate until it does.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Maybe one of the workers found out what the secret ingredients were really made out of.

Fun Fact: The film Soylent Green takes place in 2022.
edit on 11-7-2022 by CloneFarm1000 because: You gotta tell 'em!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Or maybe it could be backlash over the fact his daughter is dating a black man. For some dumb reason people on the webz got all butt hurt over this and said mean things to her. Those types that get upset over something to mundane tend to do stupid things....like maybe this.

Oh boy you people really live in your constant made up world Role Playing it everywhere you go don't you?

And with all that is going on with farmers and other civilians alike standing up and fighting these very things you opt to go for accidental fire? And as anonentity already points out it just so happens to be that one that Bill Gates funds and promotes fake meat and out of the 10's of thousands that is the one that is now accidentally burning down.

You spin doctors...
Bad ones at that i might add.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Chances are it wasn't making crap for money, so he was after the insurance money. Bill gates isn't stupid enough to put test foods on the market without insurance worth 2-3x cost.

He gets to claim innocence by not being there while collecting it. So it all works out perfectly.

Wouldn't be the first or last time the Uber rich pull this off as long as they aren't on site it's a clear cut case that he "couldn't in no way be involved". Even if he told an employee to burn it for a %. In which case the said employee/person would need to come forward.. as tracking bank accounts is an invasion of privacy.

Worst part is since he is "rich", no one will question it. Because after all he "doesn't need the money". Even if it only adds a million or two to his wealth. It's nothing for a guy like that.
edit on 11-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Mooi zo!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Chances are it wasn't making crap for money, so he was after the insurance money. Bill gates isn't stupid enough to put test foods on the market without insurance worth 2-3x cost.

He gets to claim innocence by not being there while collecting it. So it all works out perfectly.

Wouldn't be the first or last time the Uber rich pull this off as long as they aren't on site it's a clear cut case that he "couldn't in no way be involved". Even if he told an employee to burn it for a %. In which case the said employee/person would need to come forward.. as tracking bank accounts is an invasion of privacy.

Worst part is since he is "rich", no one will question it. Because after all he "doesn't need the money". Even if it only adds a million or two to his wealth. It's nothing for a guy like that.
You could be right, this sounds very plausible, I just hope not , that it was the Dutch resistance

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

you mean those racist soyboys that tend to get angry when someone uses wrong pronouns?

they do indeed have a history of violence and burning things down, so perhaps it was one of those "not my supermarket" protests.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I hear that people in the vicinity of the fire were advised to close Windows.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Damn those Netherland Nazis. They don’t want Bills (bug) Burgers either.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

This was the only supermarket that had the Protein Meat in the Netherlands.
The fires happened during the time when the protests, farmer strike is still happening.

and he wants people to eat that stuff?
a bit heavy on the white phosphorus?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn

fake meat on fire

Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn

fake meat on fire

Burn baby burn
burn that mother down
edit on 11-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No fake meat means you vil eat zee bugs. Klaus was trying to show mercy with fake meat. The deal has changed, prey I don't alter it further.

<<   2 >>

join