It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens have a Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The first response to the question was the correct one.

All the evidence and eyewitness testimonials from abductees/experiencers/contactees point to the aliens (Zetans) believing that Science is God. Which is not to state that all aliens everywhere adhere to this idea, only that the ones that routinely abduct people from this world for medical experimentation, breeding, dissection, etc. (the vast majority of which are the Greys) are of that opinion.

This reminds me of the case of the author, Whitley Strieber, when he was abducted and strapped down to an examination table on a spacecraft. He cried out to God for help and the aliens said that there was no one there but them.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

All the evidence and eyewitness testimonials from abductees/experiencers/contactees point to the aliens (Zetans) believing that Science is God. Which is not to state that all aliens everywhere adhere to this idea, only that the ones that routinely abduct people from this world for medical experimentation, breeding, dissection, etc. (the vast majority of which are the Greys) are of that opinion.

Yes. But this is only said about this one race of aliens. From all of the reports of the other aliens, they are very religious. And have religions very similar to our own.

This just isnt the case with the Zetans, because they are heartless, and emosionless. They lack any kind of compassion. The best single word to describe them would most likely be "Evil."

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777

Yes. But this is only said about this one race of aliens. From all of the reports of the other aliens, they are very religious. And have religions very similar to our own.

Only if you wish to group the Greys, Reptilians, Preying Mantis/Insectians and Nordics into one race. They are not the same biological race but they fall under the same empire. Nordics for example, have been reported by abductees to serve as the standing army onboard Zetan spacecraft to protect the weaker Greys against their Terran (Homo sapien) prisoners. All of the above, by many accounts, believe that Science is God.

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
This just isn't the case with the Zetans, because they are heartless, and emotionless. They lack any kind of compassion. The best single word to describe them would most likely be "Evil."

I agree with that appraisal.

The path of intellect and technology, without a strong moral and spiritual foundation, becomes corrupt, self-serving and evil.

I have come to believe that the only aliens out there that are benevolent, service-to-others oriented, are the ones on humanoid planets that embrace medieval technology. We must find these ourselves; they are unable to visit us and probably don't even know of our very existence, for obvious reasons.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All sentient creatures that live in collectives where authority is a necessary dynamic will go through a period in which competing creation mythologies will dominate their consciousness and even their laws of conduct for a time.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I read something somewhere about how the church takes the matter of converting extraterrestrials seriously. It's just like the episode of South Park "Starvin' Marvin in Space."

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nibiru
Maybe some aliens might see humans as Gods just as some humans think of aliens as Gods.

I once read a sci-fi short story where immortal aliens from other planets came to Earth to worship humans because Earth was the only planet where biological organisms died. My point is that it is impossible to know what aliens might worship, if anything, at least until we meet them. Almost certainly, as was mentioned before, they would have had some sort of spiritual beliefs, at least during their more primitive times. Such beliefs may well carry on in alien culture millions of years later when they are super-advanced technologically.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not really what I think, but still food for thought.

What if the reason we are the only creatures that worship God (as in, the entity regarded as highest in earth religions), is that we are the only creatures created by that God...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
I read something somewhere about how the church takes the matter of converting extraterrestrials seriously. It's just like the episode of South Park "Starvin' Marvin in Space."

I disagree with this statement. If you would survey true believers in Christ I believe the majority would be on the side that "aliens" are of demonic origin and are on a mission of deception. Jesus died for mankind not fallen angelic beings.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What about Pleiadians? I've heard that they are very much like the Nordics. But they rule themselves, and that they are extremely religious and spiritually enlightened. Of also heard that many of the Zetan Nordics are as well. Some just get tied up in the wrong mess.

For example, humans can be good or bad. It depends on the person. But just because there are a few bad ones doesnt mean all of them work for the mafia. You know?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This morning while in bed I intuited that the Pleiadian issue would be brought up in this discussion.

Pleiadians are alien spirits who wish us to believe that they pilot the spacecraft that we see in our skies. In truth, incarnate Zetans, not discarnate Pleiadians, control Zetan ships and probes. You never hear about an abductee reporting that he saw Pleiadians onboard an alien ship, only illustrations of Pleiadians channeled through mediums like Barbara Marciniak and Billy Meier

The Pleiadians are basically spiritual discarnates from other systems (or alien angels if you will), who espouse their own New Age religion. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't promote the untruth that they pilot and control Zetan spacecraft.

There may indeed be some benevolent incarnate aliens who have interstellar flight capability and who have visited this world. Unfortunately, it appears that these are too small in number (i.e., are not powerful enough) to make a significant defense of this world to end all Zetan abduction abuse.

Regarding the Nordics, when one or more of them offer a group of spiritual people here passage to a distant world that is not directly controlled by the Zetan Empire in order to live there peacefully, I will believe in Nordic benevolence.

Until then, I have to side with abductee reports testifying to Nordics serving as security onboard Zetan-Grey spacecraft.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't think that spirituality and being religious is necessarily the same thing, is it?
I don't claim to be a scholar on the issue, but is there alot documentation of alien diest philosophy?
Just asking.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
why do all these poeple put post on this type of things no one knows if aliens have religon,souls, or pets or whatever question u think of next. how can u answer a question u know nothing about when aliens cant even be enouph evidence to be even provin real.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yes Aliens have a religion they are Jewish.....Avians atleast for sure are jewish...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
Yes Aliens have a religion they are Jewish.....Avians atleast for sure are jewish...

Do they wear like, little alien yamulkas and eat only kosher space food?
And when we see them flying around, is that like passover?
If there are alien jews, are there also alien muslims?
Are they the aliens we never see flying around after sundown on friday, because of shabbot?
What kind of kosher food do aliens eat?
Are there Hasidic, Conservative and Reformed alien jews?
Did Moses part the milky way?
I'm sorry for this stupid post. I just got home. I must be really tired.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join