It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's last warning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

"Do you see Ukraine giving up or capitulating?"

Yes

"But, but, but, that doesn't count"

Don't count because Ukraine is not surrendering and the video you posted proves little never mind is in a foreign language.

Nor am I cheerleading them to their doom or happy about weapons being sent that will only prolong the inevitable. Like any war, it is the poor who are fighting and dying while the ones who hold responsibility for bringing the war bought their way out, ran away, and relax on beaches.

Again people on ATS are not sending weapons to Ukraine, just support for their cause and kind words aka cheerleading as you call it.

Also, I can complain because the people pushing this war are the same ones who lack any conviction to put their butts on the line. They are perfectly fine with watching them get maimed and die.

Hypocrisy much little bit?

I don't see you getting off your arse nether to go fight or put your butt on the line and you also seem perfectly fine to bump your gums and share your opinions whilst watching from the sideline.

Same as the rest of us really.

Meep meep.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Your the only person that post about some ghost.

Tell that to the people that were injured, or killed in the missile mall attack,

What was the legitimate military targets of these attacks…

Deadly missile strike hits residential buildings in Ukraine's Odesa region

www.npr.org...

How is Putin threatening the use of nukes if he doesn’t get the land, oil, and resources he wants something better and different. And you carry water for this corrupt murdering let them eat cake authoritarian?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Get it straight!

number 1. If it was our land, many of us are willing to die to protect it.

number 2. Its on Ukrainian land and they "are" dying to protect it.

number 3. They ask for and need weapons from anyone that are willing to give/ sell it to them.

Your only conviction i see is to be a keyboard warrior that even if the united states was attacked on its own soil you wouldn't do a damn thing about it and blame everyone else. Be thankful that there are other humans within your country with far less of a reason to be enlisted answered the call.

imagine if we were in there shoes and were fighting tooth and nail for our sovereignty only to have keyboard warriors in another country that can help state

"Nor am I cheerleading them to their doom or happy about weapons being sent that will only prolong the inevitable. Like any war, it is the poor who are fighting and dying while the ones who hold responsibility for bringing the war bought their way out, ran away, and relax on beaches."

High command will always be untouchable till the last man, unless your Russia and your command structure is so #e that you need generals vulnerable on the frontline just make a coherent movement.

Your comments lack perspective or experience. These people want help and we will give it. Doesn't matter how you feel about it this is the right thing to do.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Don't count because Ukraine is not surrendering and the video you posted proves little never mind is in a foreign language.

There are a lot of auto translate programs available if you actually cared. An entire company refusing to fight and it isn't the first one I have posted videos of. It is just the first one where they gave up their weapons choosing jail n video.

When soldiers in mass refuse to fight the war is already lost.

But, but, but, it doesn't count. LMAO

Again people on ATS are not sending weapons to Ukraine, just support for their cause and kind words aka cheerleading as you call it.

They are just supporting their government doing it. They can wash their hands of it.

I don't see you getting off your arse nether to go fight or put your butt on the line and you also seem perfectly fine to bump your gums and share your opinions whilst watching from the sideline.

The DPR and LPR are winning. They don't need my help.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

High and mighty of you Mr keyboard warrior.

I have fought for my country as was wounded for it. Have you even served?

I would fight for this country again but never again for politicians' lies. If it was found that the election was stolen and a state like Texas tried to succeed I would fight for them. I bet you would fight for Biden's liberal world order.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Like any war, it is the poor who are fighting and dying while the ones who hold responsibility for bringing the war bought their way out, ran away, and relax on beaches.

And yet you are cheering for the wealthy warmongers. That's why we are disgusted, can't you see that?

Also, I can complain because the people pushing this war are the same ones who lack any conviction to put their butts on the line. They are perfectly fine with watching them get maimed and die.

I am willing to have my country go to war against Russia and I am willing and able to die in that war. Can you say the same?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

But they do need Russia's help. If we take that away, they will easily loose.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

There are a lot of auto translate programs available if you actually cared. An entire company refusing to fight and it isn't the first one I have posted videos of. It is just the first one where they gave up their weapons choosing jail n video.

You are responsible for posting evidence to support your claims, im not here to do your homework son, that's your own bag of spanners to carry and present, here at ATS we post in English.

When soldiers in mass refuse to fight the war is already lost.

But, but, but, it doesn't count. LMAO

But they are not ""en masse"" there are about 4 of them in your spurious video that's in a foreign language. LoL

They are just supporting their government doing it. They can wash their hands of it.

But not sending weapons as you suggested twice. LoL

People are free to support whomever they please, even in Florida, deal with that fact.

Wining a lot of dead people and scrap metal maybe, but no end in sight where this conflict is concerned that's for sure.

Again you are a hypocrite, and in the same boat as the rest of us where opinions are concerned.

And that's all she wrote.

edit on 9-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Must have been a head injury by the sounds of things.

edit on 9-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

High and mighty of you Mr keyboard warrior.

I would fight for this country again but never again for politicians' lies. If it was found that the election was stolen and a state like Texas tried to succeed I would fight for them. I bet you would fight for Biden's liberal world order.

I doubt you were enlisted, ex military are obviously allowed to believe what they want and not agree with the actions of there government, your disillusionment is on another level that only a comfortable keyboard warrior with no experience in real life would have, and I’m not a liberal thank you.

It doesnt matter at this point even if you are telling the truth, you’ve informed us all in your perspective on the matter. You live in the best country that it’s your right to believe what you want and mostly say what you want. That’s why we are all here to openly discuss our view points without the fear of being thrown in a gulag. Just don’t get mad when your wrong. It’s the least you can do.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

And yet you are cheering for the wealthy warmongers. That's why we are disgusted, can't you see that?

You cheer for Bidens liberal world order where they launder billions of taxpayer money to their kids. Are you saying Zelensky isn't filthy rich? 32 million dollar home in Florida says otherwise along with the fact that all his money id in offshore accounts. The president of Ukraine doesn't get taxed.

I think yall are absolutely blind to reality and brainwashed by the media. Just keep parroting MSM talking points and acting like Ukraine wasn't waging war for 8 years on a tiny country that didn't want to be part of their nationalist ideals.

I am willing to have my country go to war against Russia and I am willing and able to die in that war. Can you say the same?

Unless Russia attacks the US, hell no. NATO should have been disbanded after the USSR crumbled. The claim of it being a defensive pact is a lie.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

And now you are on to Biden.

Around and around you go, where you stop, nobody knows.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You are responsible for posting evidence to support your claims, im not here to do your homework son, that's your own bag of spanners to carry and present, here at ATS we post in English.

I don't really care. If you are too lazy to use auto-translate that is you issue.

But they are not ""en masse"" there are about 4 of them in your spurious video that's in a foreign language. LoL

Nope, just that one. Liar liar pants on fire.

Youtube will auto translate it in a few hours but I doubt you will watch. You have issues with watching videos.

But not sending weapons as you suggested twice. LoL

People are free to support whomever they please, even in Florida, deal with that fact.

I am free to call you out on it. Deal with it.

Wining a lot of dead people and scrap metal maybe, but no end in sight where this conflict is concerned that's for sure.

I already knew you were delusional. No need to prove it.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The DPR and LPR are winning.

As i stated in an earlier post, there is going to be no security for people in those regions. This is going to go on for years.

As i said it will be just like Israel with the continued attacks from Palestinians. You are deluded if you think Ukraine is just going to walk away and leave those areas under foreign occupation.

Ukrainian guerrilla fighters claimed on Friday to have killed a Kremlin-backed politician in the Russian-controlled southern region of Kherson, the latest in a series of attacks aimed at destabilizing the occupation authorities.

www.nytimes.com...-russia-kherson-politician-killed

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

What makes you think I cheer for Biden or the liberal world order? Or why do you think I think Zelensky isn't rich?

I do think Ukraine has been waging war for 8 years and I think that's good. Making war gives them the strength to survive.

And I never said you should attack Russia. Russia sure deserves everything bad coming to them, but I still don't think we should invade them. Of course missiles don't count as invasion.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I doubt you were enlisted, ex military are obviously allowed to believe what they want and not agree with the actions of there government, your disillusionment is on another level that only a comfortable keyboard warrior with no experience in real life would have, and I’m not a liberal thank you.

I doubt you are real person. Just one of those broken AIs they let learn from the internet that spews nonsense and nastiness.

It doesnt matter at this point even if you are telling the truth, you’ve informed us all in your perspective on the matter. You live in the best country that it’s your right to believe what you want and mostly say what you want.

Blah, blah, blah. State the obvious some more.

That’s why we are all here to openly discuss our view points without the fear of being thrown in a gulag. Just don’t get mad when your wrong. It’s the least you can do.

Getting mad at an AI or at the very least someone following their MSM programming would be useless.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Tell that to the people that were injured, or killed in the missile mall attack,

I would rather listen to what they had to say about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I don't really care. If you are too lazy to use auto-translate that is you issue.

I don't really care that you don't really care.

ATS dont have an auto-translate function far as im aware.

Nope, just that one. Liar liar pants on fire.

Youtube will auto translate it in a few hours but I doubt you will watch. You have issues with watching videos.

I know that its "en masse" and not "in mass" so there is that.

Maybe i choose not to go to YouTube, you however fail to understand how the burden of proof works around these here parts.

I am free to call you out on it. Deal with it.

I'm not the one that has an issue with other people having opinions, so what is it your calling me out on again my little hypocrite?

I already knew you were delusional. No need to prove it.

I can get my head around the fact and understand Russia is in the wrong postcode, if only you could claim the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

I do think Ukraine has been waging war for 8 years and I think that's good. Making war gives them the strength to survive.

And that is why I don't respect you or your opinions a single bit.

You support terrorism. They waged a war of terrorism for 8 years. You support the European ISIS.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

This convo is a dead end I feel like I am arguing with peewee Herman.

You don't youtube but you complain about translations.🤡🤡🤡

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join