It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

HA! i knew he was a flat earther!!

LMAO!!

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Your last 5 paragraphs we have already gone back and forth about over and over and over. So I'm going to ignore them.

If I point a telescope at a dark blue night sky, all I'm going to see is dark blue. It doesn't matter how much I magnify it.

Not much is known about what radars pick up on pointed to space.

With any lie, there is a small grain of truth.

This image was apparently taken by a good old boy astronaut aboard the ISS. Suuurre it was!

Looks like a composite picture... Maybe based on radar images picking up on Heaven!

Anyway, the false cover story for this true reveal of Heaven, is that the yellow layer is sodium ions that stay floating in the atmosphere after meteorites enter the atmosphere. Why would any thoughtful person believe such a big lie?
edit on 7-7-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Your last 5 paragraphs we have already gone back and forth about over and over and over. So I'm going to ignore them.

Trans: I have no explanation for things that Prove me wrong.

If I point a telescope at a dark blue night sky, all I'm going to see is dark blue. It doesn't matter how much I magnify it.

You'll see things you shouldn't be able to if there was a glass wall in the way.

Not much is known about what radars pick up on pointed to space.

Add radar to the list of things you don't understand.

Radar merely bounces off things and returns. The strength of the return signal and how long it took tells you what the surface is like. This is the moon:

newatlas.com...

How can this be obtainable with a glass structure in the way?

With any lie, there is a small grain of truth.

Apart from yours. You have proven nothing to be a lie.

This image was apparently taken by a good old boy astronaut aboard the ISS. Suuurre it was!

Prove it wasn't. Thomas Pesquet is French by the way.

Looks like a composite picture... Maybe based on radar images picking up on Heaven!

Prove it's a composite. A composite picture still has to be made from component parts taken in space in the first place. How was that done?

Anyway, the false cover story for this true reveal of Heaven, is that the yellow layer is sodium ions that stay floating in the atmosphere after meteorites enter the atmosphere.

So is it a genuine image or not? You don't seem to be ablecto make up your mind here. Prove it doesn't show what it says it shows. Where does anyone say the Na+ is from meteorites?

Why would any thoughtful person believe such a big lie?

Prove it's a lie. Why would a thoughtful person concoct a completely false, unfounded and contradictory world view totally at odds with the evidence and then call everyone else wrong when the errors and contradictions are pointed out? That kind of person is either trolling or beyond help.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

You

Awkward and embarrassing silence.. ah, you never really addressed the list showing there is zero evidence comets travel in physical tubes, and the mechanics of the solar system make such tubes existence impossible. And in all reality, if there was a dome around earth it would be covered in a thick layer of dust.

You just posted NASA lies and buried your head in the sand.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

There are 2 relatively thin yellow glass walls, each a bit more than a mile thick, at about 60 and 90 miles up. Inside these walls is oxygen.

You can see light from celestial objects through this glass. Light shines through glass. Did you know that?

On a clear day, you can only see, the Sun and blue sky, and the Moon, and yellow sky at sunset.

On a clear night you can see stars, moon, planets, and meteors and comets if applicable.

A telescope is just going to magnify these lights which can be seen from Earth. You can't see unpolished glass from 60 miles away, and a telescope isn't going to change that.

A radar system probably could pick up on the glass wall in the sky, but nobody managing the Earth's radar systems is going to explicitly admit they picked up on Heaven. And people will usually believe any lie told to them if it's explained with a lot of techno babble and big numbers.

I don't know the tools used to compile that image credited to Thomas Pesquet. But it is a tacit admission of the proofs I have described here.

Here is a link that says that layer in the picture comes from sodium ions of meteors entering the atmosphere.

ui.adsabs.harvard.edu...

This is obviously an absurd lie. Nobody has ever seen meteors hitting the sky at that altitude and dust doesn't stay suspended in the sky so neatly for long enough to create that image.

Once again my proof for Heaven follows

The trick to capturing this double Sun image is to point the camera indirectly at the Sun. In the above image, I pointed the camera at the Sun and then tilted it downward.

If you look directly at the Sun, you can only see its glare in Heaven. But if you look indirectly, you can see both the Sun itself, and its glare in Heaven. The Sun's reflection in the glass moves with the observer's eye. But the actual Sun behind the glass does not move with the observer's eye. This can cause the observer to see double Suns.

Usually, the Sun's glare is so bright, that it still covers the actual Sun, and this effect goes unnoticed. But on the day the above double Sun picture was taken, wildfire smoke had dimmed the Sun's glare enough for the actual Sun to be seen.

What else can account for the double sun image?
edit on 7-7-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You

There are 2 relatively thin yellow glass walls, each a bit more than a mile thick, at about 60 and 90 miles up. Inside these walls is oxygen.

Just debunked yourself.

A mile thick wall would would easily be picked up on radar. Prevent ground based radar mapping of other planets and tracking space objects from earth.

This crap

Would actually distort and break up the clear views of the sun and moon we enjoy.

Then throw on the inches if not feet of dust that would be accumulated over the millennia.

The view of the sun, moon, stars would be horribly blocked and distorted to the point of not being distinguishable. Or even seen.

Blinded by your false assertions and false logic, you cannot even perceive how impossibly ridiculous your myth is backed by no actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What forum is this thread in again? On a conspiracy site?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Radar systems are managed by secretive agencies which I have proven to be liars.

Another point, the upper atmospheric lightning called an ELVE sure seems to pick up on Heaven.

Your argument is the same as saying a thin see-through veil fabric would block a powerful spotlight. It wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Both walls a mile thick?!!! And this has somehow been kept secret? Pull the other one, please....

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You have proven no-one to be liars.

You could, if you wanted to, bounce a radio signal off the moon. It will show no signs of being affected by any intervening structure.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You do know radio waves can go through walls, do you not?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What forums is this thread in on a pretty open minded conspiracy?

Answer the question.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I know you are, but what am I?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What does that have to do with what forum the thread “Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud” being in.

What forums is the thread “Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud” in?

Can you answer the question?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Clear Glass.
There's a misconception that clear glass fixtures, such as windows, are the best place to gain access to a signal. While the clear area is ideal for letting in light, they can bounce a signal around or reflect the signal away from the house. This is especially true for windows which are double insulated. There're triple pane windows in newer homes with reflect signals even more. The most deflecting ones are the latest low emission (Low-E) windows that keep the elements out to keep you warm or cool inside depending upon the weather outside. But if you're looking to improve cellular reception by standing next to a window, open that window for most impact. Blockage on windows can reach -4db.

www.signalbooster.com...

Wonder what a mythical double pane dome with mile thick glass made of this crap

Can do if double insulated windows “bounce a signal around or reflect the signal away from the house.”….

Shrugs
edit on 7-7-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Maybe you should read your own source material…

What is this “meteorite” cited in your own material?

This is a glossary of terms used in meteoritics, the science of meteorites.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A meteorite is a solid piece of debris from an object, such as a comet, asteroid, or meteoroid, that originates in outer space and survives its passage through the atmosphere to reach the surface of a planet or moon. When the original object enters the atmosphere, various factors such as friction, pressure, and chemical interactions with the atmospheric gases cause it to heat up and radiate energy. It then becomes a meteor and forms a fireball, also known as a shooting star; astronomers call the brightest examples "bolides". Once it settles on the larger body's surface, the meteor becomes a meteorite. Meteorites vary greatly in size. For geologists, a bolide is a meteorite large enough to create an impact crater.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-7-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You do know that this would leave a detectable change in signal response, do you not?

You do know that the point of radar is the way it reflects from solid objects, do you not?

lidarradar.com...#:~:text=Can%20Radar%20See%20Through%20Walls,which%20can%20create%20false%20pos itives.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This thread is in Ludicrous Online Lies. Have you not noticed?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

A thread created by a tin foil Flat earther has gone on for 12 pages , becoming even more ludicrous and bizarre

Amazing the mods didnt can it earlier

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I am not lying. You are.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join