It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we will see a wave of blue states flip to red by Nov?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

Nope. Liberals can't connect dots... all their complaints about the economy will be blamed on anything except liberal policies.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Nope. Liberals can't connect dots... all their complaints about the economy will be blamed on anything except liberal policies.

What policies?
And how are they different from the other liberal party called republicans. Or the maganderthals?

They all have spending problems and are ruled by corp money.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think if we keep letting them divide us we are absolutely doomed.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

That's the BIG if. Do you think they are wiser now to how devious the Democrats are with social media? We kept warning them to guard the hen house door but did they listen?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

How about we vote for that other Biden instead?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
1) It's the midterms , well known for turnovers .
2) The Republicans have an 8 point lead right now . That happened last in 2010 when the Rs kept the Senate and flipped the House.
3) The Liberal faction is known for only getting out to vote for President . They most likely will be not seen in November
4) The D's around here say Let's Go Brandon more so then the R's . They are upset with their own Party for decisions of Congress , especially the House. They care less about abortion than for their own way of life . With True Blue Dems , family matters.

Historically speaking , this looks like a "route" by the R's
Now , will there be a lot of dead folks and illegals voting ?
Time will tell .

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jul 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Edumakated

I think if we keep letting them divide us we are absolutely doomed.

We're already divided. The left made sure of that during Trump's term. Remember people being attacked just trying to go to a rally? Remember people being censored on social media because they didn't fall in step with liberal talking points? Remember when kids that supported Trump were being openly attacked in public and humiliated nationwide because they support Trump? I know I do and so do pretty much all of us. There is no coming back from that. If I ran across a Biden supporter broken down on the side of the road today, I'd splash them with a water puddle if available before helping them.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grimpachi

After a few months, libs will lose some of their rage over abortion but I bet the economy will still be a wreck.

Don't bet on it. The GOP just handed the dembs exactly what they need to mount an emotional and very strong campaign for the midterms. Vegas book just flipped....as did my old republican, Baptist, very conservative mother. I guess most women don't care much for old white guys telling women how to take care of their bodies. Time will tell....

Out of curiosity, what color and gender is acceptable to women to tell them what to do with their bodies?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I will bet you a dollar that it will be the opposite.

Republican support has gone up a point right after Roe V Wade. So you can forget about that.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grimpachi

After a few months, libs will lose some of their rage over abortion but I bet the economy will still be a wreck.

Don't bet on it. The GOP just handed the dembs exactly what they need to mount an emotional and very strong campaign for the midterms. Vegas book just flipped....as did my old republican, Baptist, very conservative mother. I guess most women don't care much for old white guys telling women how to take care of their bodies. Time will tell....

Out of curiosity, what color and gender is acceptable to women to tell them what to do with their bodies?

A infinite amount of genders and the 7 colors of the rainbow grooming flag.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Look at the primaries. They tell you a lot. Like the fact that the downvote is very much in line with 45 and I am sure it was in 2020 also although the vote said no.

The mass majority of People do not vote at the polls based on issues. They vote with their wallets or who they 'like'.

With RINO's taking a hit and over 25 Dems not seeking re-election, it tells a lot.
edit on Julam31amf0000002022-07-01T11:20:23-05:001123 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
No. I said this in the summer and fall of 2020 and it's even more relevant now. Look at everything the democrats are doing. At any other point in history they would be committing political suicide and yet, they aren't worried at all. Just like in 2020. In fact, they are doubling down on everything regardless of what polling says or what the sentiment is. From taking freedoms, to bankrupting everyone, to fake pandemics, the purposeful destruction of economies, etc etc. They are balls to the wall, pedal to the metal. They aren't even trying to hide anything anymore and instead, are rubbing it in our faces.

Just like in 2020, they know they aren't going to lose. The only difference is that in 2020, they knew the fix was in, this year, they know that there won't even be elections.

We will not have mid-term elections. They will have us in the middle of a fake war, at least 1 "pandemic", grid failures, and no fuel, no water, and no food. All of which is planned, and all of which may lead to martial law. There won't be any elections, maybe ever again.
edit on 1-7-2022 by awhispersecho because: Because

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Around here most of the people doing work are actually Mexicans. Many have nice homes and families now hardly any trash ones compared to the early 00s. Now it has reversed tothe white race being the 'trash' race mostly drugs and bad stuff they put in their heads from today's entertainment. Both combined are not good and it is the fall of Rome all over again which will morph into the Antichrist system of running things.

We are a lot closer then most think no more then 2030 at best but some indications within a few years.

The bible says a new kindgom will rise out of the last and all indicators point the US being the final kingdom since we were birthed from the previous one and a new one will replace the last one then the most sorrowful time will be upon mankind never before and never again.
edit on 3-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Too bad that was God's flag with a different meaning entirely.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That just makes you one of them and that's what they want and what God DOESN'T want. Two lefts don't make a right though three lefts do! 🤣🤣🤣 That should be a new sig. I wish to know how to do sigs.

You won't be allowed in the good place. In fact hell is a very very awful place. People have temporary died and been to hell whom are complete atheists to the hilt and have seen how horrible it was but the doctors revived them. When the doctors revived then they all said the same thing that Jesus turned around and looked back meaning somehow they were worthy of a second chance. God saw some kind of spark but they needed to see what hell was like also.

It's a place where God ISN'T. I mean LITTERALLY nothing of God's presence is there so your eternally falling then you stop then you fall some more repeatedly. Your in a dark lonely place while feeling this immense pain and sickness in your body since God is healing your far away from that. It feels like maggots all over your body you just feel sick and can't move except down.

Did I mention loneliness? You can hear other damned souls with you but cannot see or reach out to them and they are in the same boat. It's that they have nothing that is compatible with God in them and want the world to follow their wicked desires. The two don't mix. If they ever realize the problem lies with them then God will show mercy but the bible is clear that for those that don't want to believe will suffer eternally not cause of God doing it. We do it to our f'king selves!!!!

TL/DR: God doesn't send us to hell. We do a good job of it ourselves and can change at any time. Even upon death as many people at hospitals have told about going to hell for not having God at all in their heart but have turned around whilst in transit.
edit on 3-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Two lefts don't make a right but three lefts do! Ha ha ha ha!

edit on 3-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I had a post earlier this evening with almost the same idea. I deleted it but i want you to know, you aren't alone thinking this.

Happy 4th!

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you for the first two sentences!
I'm way White but dam so many of us are a bunch of whiny complainers lately.
edit on 3-7-2022 by TheBoomersRBusted because: kinder to my neighbors

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
No; a wave of blue states will not flip to red by Nov. Republicans may pickup some seats on the federal and state level; but they are not going to change the status quo much.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its all about the economy stupid...

If the EPA shuts down more drilling areas, and gas continues its climb (dont say the price of fuel dropped it hasent in alaska its just maintained) and people have a harder time feeding the family and putting gas in their vehicle they won't care about abortion or any other hot button topic they will care about getting to and from work and feeding the family.

Now will the republicans be able to craft a message that points out runaway inflation, and that you cant spend your way out of inflation, and pinpoint energy policy failures by this administration, that remains to be seen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join