It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we will see a wave of blue states flip to red by Nov?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Do you think people will have learned their 2018 esson and vote better this time? Last mid terms we failed to watch the hen house door and look where it got us? Trump's 2 years of legacy totally overturned as we had majority of Democrats and Rhinos not wanting to work with him so he had no choice but be a 'Pen and paper' President doing illegal executive orders that has no real sticking order.

The spending bills Trump had to sign were mainly to get our military back in power and to bring the space force so China can't control our satellites as well but to do so he had to sign a bunch of crap. Text I'll make another thread about that topic.

Anyways perhaps blue states will flip red like Oregon and Washington going Conservative or at least neutral instead of hard core Liberal. There's actually someone else that's WORSE then Kate Brown that's all for evil things running for state governor. I can never remember her name and frankly don't want to.

If she wins Oregon is done for but she has some competition going on that's pretty healthy.

edit on 30-6-2022 by SortingHat because: Can't remember her name.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I will bet you a dollar that it will be the opposite.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat

Not as long as the dead keep voting.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

I doubt it . Not with the way the votes are counted . Not if the democrats get to vote 20 times each and with the ballot Harvesting and no voter ID there are really no protections for us Americans

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I wouldn’t want to take your money . It doesn’t stretch as far as it did before , especially at wal-mart. Why would any ignorant fool want to vote for that again ?
edit on 30-6-2022 by Ignorancedenier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat The threat to birth control bodes ill for the GOP.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think it is too early to make any predictions. The libs are pissed about abortion and everyone else is pissed about the loser and chief that destroyed the economy.

IMO it is the thing that pisses off more people at the time of voting, the thing that is freshest on their minds that will drive them to the polls. After a few months, libs will lose some of their rage over abortion but I bet the economy will still be a wreck.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well that is a loaded question.

Are we talking a clean show an ID and vote at the polls election or a bunch of fraudulent mail in ballots?

That makes a HUGE difference.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don' think there is any way Washington or Oregon isn't blue. But Id look at the candidates and how close their district or state was last time. Ballotpedia has an excellent nonbiased look.

They just rate 4 states as toss-ups Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Nevada

ballotpedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

After a few months, libs will lose some of their rage over abortion but I bet the economy will still be a wreck.

Don't bet on it. The GOP just handed the dembs exactly what they need to mount an emotional and very strong campaign for the midterms. Vegas book just flipped....as did my old republican, Baptist, very conservative mother. I guess most women don't care much for old white guys telling women how to take care of their bodies. Time will tell....

edit on 30-6-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
All indicators point to the republicans having a huge landslide victory in the upcoming elections, if they can overcome the strong voter fraud they will be up against.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: SortingHat The threat to birth control bodes ill for the GOP.

You are correct more people worry about abortions than 6 dollars for a gallon of gas, right?

Here's how 270 to win looks at the House and Senate

www.270towin.com...

www.270towin.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yeah that fictional blue wave? those blue states would be paying for gas and oil for years to come...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I think Democrats cheated to win the HOUSE in 2018. Americans are not so dumb that in Nov 2018, we intentionally turned away the party that gave us prosperity, and in Nov 2020, the President who gave us prosperity.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There is a subset of loud whiners who get MSM attention every time they come out of their parent's basements.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I live in a conservative region of Oregon and if my local Nextdoor feed is any indicator, more women are upset about R v. W being overturned than are happy about it.
edit on 30 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The President's party loses seats in the House 9 times out of 10 during the midterms. That's why Trump's party lost support in 2018 and why Biden's party is likely to lose in 2022.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Who needs the house or senate when we have the Supremes?
The Tricameral legislature.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Assuming a fair election, I think that Wisconsin will flip. People are sick and tired of the Governor. I think the ethnic groups are re thinking their vote. Personally I’m hoping for a big Republican push here.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grimpachi

After a few months, libs will lose some of their rage over abortion but I bet the economy will still be a wreck.

Don't bet on it. The GOP just handed the dembs exactly what they need to mount an emotional and very strong campaign for the midterms. Vegas book just flipped....as did my old republican, Baptist, very conservative mother. I guess most women don't care much for old white guys telling women how to take care of their bodies. Time will tell....

Well if your mother flipped it must be over... better tell Q.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join