It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP in warning for Dems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Waterglass

I wonder how many of those switching to the Republican party only did so to vote in the primary and will vote Democrat for the actual election. 

I wondered that myself. I could see a strategy where radical leftists register Republican so they can vote in the R primary for the candidates that would be least palatable to the voters in the general election.

The problem with that theory is: radical leftists have no clue what is or isn't palatable to most voters.

Still, we've heard all this before.

"Voters leaving Democrat party in droves!" #WalkAway and all that. Right before the 2020 election.

We all know how that turned out.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

That was in 2021.

Before the decidedly conservative (read: Republican) SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade a few days ago.

Things might look a lot different after the upcoming mid-terms.

Only if the average Dem voter is dumb enough to believe media lies and not think for themselves. Which we already know the answer to that.

Abortion is not a Constitutional right. It's not there. Read it. SCOTUS correctly ruled this. The ruling did not make abortion illegal. If Democrats really think it should be in the Constitution, there is a legal process established to add it. Do it. For decades now Democrats have bypassed the legal process for laws by rogue judge rulings. It's about time these were addressed.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Money, bribes and deals with offshore entities can almost get you anything taday

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: interupt42

It feels like its all part of a plan. Purposely divide tge country between left and right while they push their real agendas through.

Look at how foreign policy between trump, obama and biden hasn't dramatically changed. They all support the military industrial complex.

They convince you the other side is all evil so you look the other way when they put in swampy politicians to high office.

And look what they did to the growing conspiracy movement that was a mix of people focused on weeding out corrupt politicians.

They created Qanon and had conspiracy theorists larp for four years while they pushed in more draconian laws and politicians.

Hell, people still follow Q and the never-ending goal posts that make people think corruption is being destroyed behind the scenes.

This way, conspiracy theorists sit back and do nothing but vote in pro trumpers whp TPTB can control. Just like how they use the hatred against trump to get biden elected.

I wish ATSers could see how this is all being used as a distraction. War, corruption, greed, economies, and bad politicians will be overlooked to talk about this issue ad infinitum.
Furthermore, do we want ATS to be another right wing blog that complains about the evil democrats and liberals every other post? I think we can do a bit better than playing their game of divide and conquer.

perhaps this is enough to make the point. Walk the walk, just doing the talking part is for pinheads.
edit on 28-6-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I was thinking of also playing that game. Register as a Democrat in name only. Lets see how the 2022 elections go.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It ended when Ross Perot last run as an Independent in 1992.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

It ended when Ross Perot last run as an Independent in 1992.

Yep, he scared the Sh1t out of both party but they scared the Sh1t out of him more when he and his family was threatened.

Also if I recall correctly , because of him the Democrats and Republicans joined forces to create or modify the commission on presidential debate to cook the rules and ensure nobody but democrats and republicans get time during the debates.

He was making lots of sense and also warning about opening pandoras box with NAFTA coming back to bite us in the rear.

We really fked up allowing the corrupted system to run over Perot and Ron Paul.

edit on 16630America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jun 2022 11:16:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

We really fked up allowing the corrupted system to run over Perot and Ron Paul

Yes and it actually began back in the 1950's along with the FDA. They allow foods to be sold here which cause harm then they approve the drugs to treat but not cure the cause.

What a racket!

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

That was in 2021.

Before the decidedly conservative (read: Republican) SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade a few days ago.

Things might look a lot different after the upcoming mid-terms.

Honestly; I don't think you are correct.

I hear people complaining about inflation and gas prices everyday in real life. I have yet to hear a conversation over Roe in real life.

I think "the decidedly conservative (read: Republican) SCOTUS" picked the perfect time to overturn Roe; when it would have the least impact on elections because there are so many more impactful and immediate issues to worry about.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I believe they control the narrative fabricate statistics like this and get everyone's hopes up thinking that their side is winning, then the elections are rigged to serve whatever agenda is on the table

top topics

<< 1   >>

join