It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP in warning for Dems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For the record I didn't vote in 2020. I also held off getting the Covid-19 jab until September 2021. I am a registered Republican.

I didn't want it but was somewhat forced by my "free" country to get it. I also never really wrote on the QANON site, however I did follow it. Some stuff was crap but for the most part I thought it was informative and NOT radicalized. I think is quite odd that it gets written up by our FREE mainstream media as a radical platform whom we can all trust with our lives. All I hope for is that we have enough in military who are white hats to clean up the joint as it appears many of the USA Alpha agencies don't seem to do their jobs. Sure seems to me the 4th Reich was about to take over the USA until the Supreme Court grew some and did what they did in [3] major decisions. So just what spin will the Nazi USA MSM do now? Oh that’s right another mutation of a virus as it’s already been written that it will attack the un-vaxxed.

WASHINGTON -- A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party's gains in recent years are becoming Republicans. More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

So think about that last one. What best way to clean up all those NON sheep’s. Well start a conspiracy that the vaccines are bad and yes some are. So Mr. and Mrs. Joe Six-pack’s doesn't get the jab and so what the rest of us get sterilized. Then Plan B goes into effect to clear out the un-vaxxed as they have been successfully been herded. Hmm, so the WHO wins on both ends.

So back to the story as were up to 1 million voters whom have switched. So call me Silly Ole Me?

edit on 27-6-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That was in 2021.

Before the decidedly conservative (read: Republican) SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade a few days ago.

Things might look a lot different after the upcoming mid-terms.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They might but Pro - Choice was ranked 12th on the list of American priorities. Its quite obvious to me know that were in a biblical spiritual battle here in the USA as a result of their last [3] decisions.

The minority LGBTQ crowd along with the mainstream media, hollywood and assorted educators and scholars as their minions have shoved their junk up the majorities arse and are attacking freedom of religion. The Supreme Court as people see this and want no part of it.

Biden and Giggles are great Republicans as the are MAGA.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I really, really wish they hadn't touched the Row vs Wade thing.

The Democrats have had all three branches of government in a stranglehold for so long our country is not only on fire, but crashing into the ground! they've completely screwed up everything they've touched, and were so well placed to see such a hard push back in every upcoming vote for years to come...
And then the SC had to do this. Now *millions* of people are suddenly thinking they need to elect MORE far left nutjobs into power over this one topic.
I personally know three people who have now come out saying they're going to vote straight ticket democrat, without even looking at their platforms or stances- just whoever they think can win.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The supreme's must know something we don't as I cant believe they were that stupid to give 2022 to the Democrats. They could have passed on it or refused to hear it.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

The supreme's must know something we don't as I cant believe they were that stupid to give 2022 to the Democrats. They could have passed on it or refused to hear it.

Exactly my thoughts.. why do this now and not wait until after an almost assured red wave (prior to last Friday).. something doesn’t add up.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

YEAH that will show them, because ONLY the Dems have been in charge when gov't has sucked arse and were corrupted.

Surely the two party system don't have a history of working together and corruption for the same goals of the highest bidders that own them.

Any candidate that is embraced by the GOP and DNC is crap. I would have thought you guys had figured this out after Trump republican swamp administration legitimized the 1Trillion biden voters and never LOCKED ANYONE up besides real whistle blowers and played along the plandemic and putting us in trillions of debt like a good democrat commie.

Not to mention the Republican party was the one that tricked all the trump supporters and republicans into thinking that giving away their only tool to fight the fake news and MSM was a good idea when they killed net neutrality.

Short term memory is the real pandemic that we are suffering as a country.
edit on 11630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 12:11:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I wonder how many of those switching to the Republican party only did so to vote in the primary and will vote Democrat for the actual election. 

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yeah, No, that reverse pyscho babble doesn't work here bro.

You'll see here at the midterms.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

They know that reversing Roe vs Wade will take attention away from the Cluster Fk Biden and globalist agenda driven policies and hand the midterms back to the RINO and democrat candidates.

They threw you a bone so you bend down and get it . Much like bending down to pick up the soap off the floor in a prison. Buckle up.
edit on 15630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 12:15:46 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It feels like its all part of a plan. Purposely divide tge country between left and right while they push their real agendas through.

Look at how foreign policy between trump, obama and biden hasn't dramatically changed. They all support the military industrial complex.

They convince you the other side is all evil so you look the other way when they put in swampy politicians to high office.

And look what they did to the growing conspiracy movement that was a mix of people focused on weeding out corrupt politicians.

They created Qanon and had conspiracy theorists larp for four years while they pushed in more draconian laws and politicians.

Hell, people still follow Q and the never-ending goal posts that make people think corruption is being destroyed behind the scenes.

This way, conspiracy theorists sit back and do nothing but vote in pro trumpers whp TPTB can control. Just like how they use the hatred against trump to get biden elected.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

It feels like its all part of a plan. Purposely divide tge country between left and right while they push their real agendas through.

Look at how foreign policy between trump, obama and biden hasn't dramatically changed. They all support the military industrial complex.

They convince you the other side is all evil so you look the other way when they put in swampy politicians to high office.

And look what they did to the growing conspiracy movement that was a mix of people focused on weeding out corrupt politicians.

They created Qanon and had conspiracy theorists larp for four years while they pushed in more draconian laws and politicians.

Hell, people still follow Q and the never-ending goal posts that make people think corruption is being destroyed behind the scenes.

This way, conspiracy theorists sit back and do nothing but vote in pro trumpers whp TPTB can control. Just like how they use the hatred against trump to get biden elected.

Are people following Q or are they discussing?

They used Dominion and fake mail ins to get the hair sniffer erected err elected, well put in the Office, not elected.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Yup its the cookie cutter approach because it works so well.

They do it with White vs black, religious vs atheist, Republican vs democrat, Male vs female, heck they are even starting Boomers vs millennials .

They create a calculated unbalanced faux victim vs villain mentality, so BOTH sides of the coin hate each other , blame each other, and become intolerant towards each other. Then they both become easier to manipulate and herd using triggering events.

Exactly they take turns playing good cop vs bad cop depending on which side you stand but the result is always bigger gov't and more spending of our money to ensure we become enslaved to the system.

In addition they keep you FOCUSED on THE OTHER party where YOU HAVE 0 INFLUENCE over vs the ONE party or candidate you do have SOME influence over . This ensures you continue to chase your tail and nothing will change.

That is the purpose of the Rush Limbaugh , Hannities,tuckers of the MSM. They want you focused on the OTHER party and vice versa from the left with Cooper, Meadows, Blitzer, etc.

They hijack it just like the tea party and Occupy wall street.

People need to wake the Fk up and stop treating politics like a religion where its blasphemy to call out your own party and treating a candidate like a loving parent that can do no wrong or will never betray you.

Democrats and Republicans are the idiots that have allowed our gov't to get stolen from us by focusing on the WRONG party and focusing on the WRONG issues.

edit on 30630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2022 12:30:25 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They might but Pro - Choice was ranked 12th on the list of American priorities. Its quite obvious to me know that were in a biblical spiritual battle here in the USA as a result of their last [3] decisions.

Was 12th indeed. Thats the whole point. 😂

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

and yet Democrats are convinced they will keep control of the House and Senate, picking up seats in both.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not to sure about that. The more woke polices and agendas they pull the more support liberals everywhere are losing.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Not to sure about that. The more woke polices and agendas they pull the more support liberals everywhere are losing.

Agreed.. If Dems do pull it off I am going to assume they used voter fraud to do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Disney is helping the democrats even more by pulling those kind of agendas in movies and cartoons. I had seen some comments saying how they hope that Disney goes out of businesses.

If Disney continues with the liberal woke agenda well they would be on their way of losing billions more.
Despite gaining some profit in the stock market recently.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Roe v Wade affects a relative few Americans.

The Economy affects all Americans.

The move from Democrat to Republican is due mostly to how Democrats are damaging American's standard of living.

Keep in mind, these are OFFICIAL switches. In many states you can vote however you want, without officially declaring yourself as Democrat or Republican or Independent.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't get it either. The SCOTUS had 6 - SIX as in S I X major issues on their plate. Each one of them are high profile issues. Below is part of an article from CNN with a little 'cutting' from me to conserve space. See the link to view the article in full.

Although the Supreme Court issued the two most important opinions of the term last week, upending near 50-year-old precedent on abortion and expanding gun rights for the first time in a decade, this blockbuster term is not over.

Still to be decided are four disputes, and new opinions will be announced Wednesday morning.
A look at what remains:

Immigration: Remain in Mexico
The justices are considering whether the Biden administration can terminate a Trump-era border policy known as "Remain in Mexico." Lower courts have so far blocked Biden from ending the policy.
Under the unprecedented program launched in 2019, the Department of Homeland Security can send certain-non Mexican citizens who entered the United States back to Mexico -- instead of detaining them or releasing them into the United States -- while their immigration proceedings played out.

Climate change: EPA authority to regulate emissions from power plants
The justices will decide a case concerning the EPA's authority to regulate carbon emissions from existing power plants, in a dispute that could harm the Biden administration's attempts to slash emissions. It comes at a moment when scientists are sounding alarms about the accelerating pace of global warming. The court's decision to step in and hear the case concerned environmentalists because there is no rule currently in place. A lower court wiped away a Trump-era rule in 2021 and the Biden administration's EPA is currently working on a new rule.

Congress' war powers: Work protection for veterans
In another dispute, the court could weaken work protections for veterans. Le Roy Torres, a veteran and former employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety, told the state agency that he could no longer serve as a state trooper and sought a comparable job to accommodate his service-related disability. When he was denied the job, he filed suit under a federal law meant to protect reemployment rights of returning veterans.

www.cnn.com...

But why all of these, all together, right now? It seems that just one of these in itself is can be such a volatile catalyst for social mayhem that these issues would be spread out a little better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join