It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
First experience was in 1992, Surrey Hills Melbourne VIC Australia one night footstep scurried around me, WTF I couldn’t move, couldn’t see anything , then something like a tip of a pen jammed into the side of my head and streams of electricity pulsated from the point of contact, I blanked out, next day I notice my bedside light was blown, felt normal but confused at what happened.
This all happened in my room which was a garage, I was also in a metal band, where we would jam in my room, I actually have footage of my room, a lady I knew wanted to film us and make a video clip plus just us jamming.
youtu.be...
That’s me the lead singer, to the front left of me was where it first occurred(you might want to turn down the volume)

From there almost 2-3 times a week, I would be in bed not for long and someone would grab me anywhere, felt like hands, with a paralysing. electricity effect, it wouldn’t last long, never blanked out either, after it finished I was still fully awake. All the time I couldn’t see anything, even if the lights are on, it would grab my leg, arm, and even felt like two hands on the sides of my head, with this electric pulsating effect.

I was #ting myself, until one night I woke up and a typical grey(which was glowing white) was leaning over me telepathically saying, “don’t be afraid we are not going to harm you”, it was a euphoric experience.

The typical encounters continued, I told no one.

A year later 1993, my mother who is a Psychologist approached me and asked if anything strange was happening to me. I let it out, told her I was being abducted by aliens! She told me my younger sister perceive she was being attacked by ghosts, and my mother had similar experiences, at that time she had the perception of levitation. She’s a Psychologist so you know what her diagnosis was. Ok now am I crazy?

Still regular experiences, yet soon after, I was driving 2 band member home at night dropped of one while myself and the guitarist was actually passing close by ‘Westall’ (of all places) a ‘Mimi’ walked across the road! WTF it was very very tall and very very thin, i stared in silence while driving past, , then turn to the guitarist “did you see that” he then said “ye”, I tried to explain what was happening to me, but it was like he forgot the incident or wasn’t interested. I contacted him a few years ago, told him about it, couldn’t remember. I know Convenient!
I tried real hard how to replicate what I saw, I would need a giant convincing alien puppet, with some puppeteers in black, in the background, the area is semi bush and not much road lighting.
Walked weird lanky, like it was going for a stroll, didn’t look at me, just straight ahead.

Thing took a step up in 1994 I moved to Seymour VIC(which at the time unknown to me Seymour is right next to a army base), where encounters intensified, I could almost see them in the house. I said by myself, “if you are aliens please give me a sign so I know I’m not crazy”, I had a thin mattress on the floor I was sleeping on, it was day time. I laid down then somethings(emphasis on the plural) grabbed my ankles with the electricity sensation, then began dragging me around the room, I was going WHOA.

Another night in Seymour, I was lifted out of bed, first sensation of levitation, black out, woke up in a car, backseat middle strange movement, and 2 humans these people I knew they looked like friends of mine, the front passenger look at me, I blacked out, woke up in what looked like a massive hangar, 10 meters in front of me were casually dressed humans, looked like dads going shopping, standing in a circle talking, one look at me I blanked out, woke up in front of my front door, levitated to a horizontal position, and place nicely back into bed!
By this time I wasn’t scared, it was like “oh yeah the usual weird #”

In Seymour I also practised psychic abilities, it always worked, performed subtly with no psychic violence. My mum would say as a child, I would know who is calling on the phone etc. that’s another story.

Moved to Footscray, the encounters decreases significantly, 1996 they began coming couple of times a year.

Moved to St Kilda in 2000…

Around February 2003 was the big one, completely different, I was laying in bed one night lights on, I heard a scuffling out on the balcony, I went out to look and saw, small dark 4 foot figures jump over the balcony railings and were looking at me through the railing. I thought nothing of it, as you do, went back and decided to ignore them. A voice telepathically in a well spoken male voice said “get up” I ignored thinking “am I thinking that?” The voice then said “if you don’t get up, a loud noise will appear in your ear, I ignored, then a sound increase to a ridiculous level in my left ear., It sounded like a jet engine. I got up, the sound stopped, they were invisible, but definitely here, they told me to turn on my computer, I did, it oddly took what felt 10 minutes, they told me “I’m being watched, due to your antiwar stance on the Iraq war”! We telepathically chatted about certain people, a website I made in 2000, I found similarities with claimed alien tech, we talk about the fog seen in sightings etc, I knew exactly what it was, and it’s potential, especially for a Justice Field, and a path I had envision after reading Engines of Creation by Eric Drexler and Nano by Ed Regis.

Website I wrote in 2000, the ‘Grey’ image that I drew was what I saw leaning over me in 1992. They said to me it was ‘historic’.
www.nanomessiah.com...

The visitors they wanted a CDRW disc of mine, which had software and backup to my now relic websites, I had to take it outside, and put it somewhere, I went out the back, walked down the street, in front distance a man was walking towards me, he was tall olive skin, black hair, reclining hairline, stunk of alcohol and mumble a inhuman noise while walking past, the ‘voice’ said that was one of us. I continued on to the end of the street, which was a little distance, I placed the disc in a bin where they told me to put it. Walked back and the same man was again walking toward me, this time, he said nothing and didn’t stink of alcohol. This was in the middle of the night.

Back in my room, they showed me something, I believe was important. Now they were in my mind visually took me to their planet, all this wonderful information of our future I saw and understood what ‘they’ were doing. Then they said “we are going to make you forget most of that”. What? I tried so hard remembering it all but it slipped out, and only remembering bits and pieces, the only thing that was intact was the feeling, it was like I won the jackpot, I was in shock first trying to make sense, then I got what they showed me, it was great even tho I can’t remember!

It started getting light outside, and they said they were going to go, I heard a sound outside some turbine sound rotating, the said if you want do you want to see the UFO, I didn’t see the point, all I was going to see a disc floating, I had the funny feeling they weren’t happy I refused going out to see the UFO, the whole night was awakard I was in control and not in control.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
When one is visited by an Alien from outer space, the Aliens ALWAYS welcomes that human being into their spacecraft and gives them an Oreo cookie these days made in China.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
When one is visited by an Alien from outer space, the Aliens ALWAYS welcomes that human being into their spacecraft and gives them an Oreo cookie these days made in China.

They also take you to the rings of Uranus, where you can do battle with the Klingons.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I feel cheated.

All I got was a rash and a headache.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So here's a question for you.

Are you here just to drum up some views for yourself as I see that your post is 100% plagiarized (by your own omission) from two other forums?

David Icke Social : Entitled My Experience By zofodraz, Saturday at 05:57 AM in UFOs & Aliens

"Alien Abduction Help Forum", Just another alien encounter! by Zofo » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:10 pm

All of these including your present one all with a few hours... so???

Not asking as a member,
Johnny
Staff Moderator

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
So here's a question for you.

Are you here just to drum up some views for yourself as I see that your post is 100% plagiarized (by your own omission) from two other forums?

David Icke Social : Entitled My Experience By zofodraz, Saturday at 05:57 AM in UFOs & Aliens

"Alien Abduction Help Forum", Just another alien encounter! by Zofo » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:10 pm

All of these including your present one all with a few hours... so???

Not asking as a member,
Johnny
Staff Moderator

Plagiarised? All I’m wish to do is find people with similar experiences. Is that a problem that I’ve posted it on a few forums?
I copied and pasted this from notepad, can’t be bothered writing it again.
edit on 2762022 by zofodraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zofodraz

Have it ever crossed your mind to set up some kind of surveillance cams of your room ?
Some people have done it, and the aliens stopped showing up.
Perhaps it was just a dream.

Oh you claimed to have physic powers, what physic abilities do you have ?
You do know you can claim your 1 million dollars if you do a demonstration
www.wired.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

One common theme seems to be you are in your bed asleep like so many other 'abductees'. I'm thinking it's dreams, married with attention seeking. This could easily have been confirmed by setting up a video camera.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I feel cheated.

All I got was a rash and a headache.

I feel for you.
Them Aliens that give out Oreo cookies made in China will do that to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Have it ever crossed your mind to set up some kind of surveillance cams of your room ?
Some people have done it, and the aliens stopped showing up.
Perhaps it was just a dream.

Oh you claimed to have physic powers, what physic abilities do you have ?
You do know you can claim your 1 million dollars if you do a demonstration
www.wired.com...

No surveillance never could be bothered plus I supposed an advanced alien race a million years ahead of us, could easily manipulate any mundane human tech. This was also in the 90s where I was a dole bludging pot head metal head, purchasing surveillance was no exactly an option.

In regards to psychic abilities, it may sound dumb, but it worked every time I tried it. If I’m with someone and know what time to go they go to bed, could be a 30 minute or a couple of hours window. While say watching TV with someone I would say in my mind “time to go to bed” “I’m feeling sleepy” something like that. They would instantly get up and say “I’m going to bed”, tried it with my uncle it worked, even wrote a letter place it next to the lounge door, stating the exact time he was off to bed. It worked “I’m off to bed” I told him to read the letter, he stopped looked at me then said, I’ll think I’ll stay up. Later he said it didn’t work as he didn’t go to bed
The receiver has to be in a subconscious state, like blanking looking at the idiot box.
I don’t think it can be used for espionage or getting a date.
I stopped doing this over 20 years ago.
I also got stories from my mum, that I would know someone is about to ring, something I can’t remember.
All I can say is give it a go.
edit on 2762022 by zofodraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Aliens have stopped coming to Earth their Earth realm insurance was canceled due to to many crashes .

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

One common theme seems to be you are in your bed asleep like so many other 'abductees'. I'm thinking it's dreams, married with attention seeking. This could easily have been confirmed by setting up a video camera.

Doesn’t explain what happened in 2003, plus the vast majority of the time, as soon as I lay down, the weird sensations occur.
Remember 1992 back in caveman days, the metal vid was from a camera borrowed from the videographers school. I knew only 1 person with a video camera that recorded in VHS. I bought my first JVC video camera in 2005 it wasn’t cheap either. By that time I only had occurrence once a year.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well either you have the powers of the holy order of the Jedi Knights or you are just good at reading people.

Strange how they gave you a tour of their planet, just to erase the experience afterwards.
Only reason I could see is that someone or something was suppose to meet you there, alien offspring perhaps.. I heard about that a couple of times.
edit on 27-6-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

the mushroom heads from zeta reticuli are working with satan and the AntiChrist. they have built a massive underground bunker in Dulce Airbase, it spans 4 states and its heat signature can be seen from space. Donald Trump showed me the Satellite images in infra red. in there, satan along with fallen humans and the grey aliens, they are all bad, and all their planets will be destroyed and everyone of their species gone for ever. they made deals with people like Obama etc to abduct and kill 1,000,000 people a year from the us, to experiment on us and make abominations with human alien and animal dna. they plan on unleashing these beasts on mankind, but no, we have them trapped in that base, and Alla, want's it cleared of all except for that rotten snake satan, who sits on his thrown and needs an apple in his mouth, so Mary can give him to her Son, her only Son, her Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, so he can cast him into infinity in Hell, and free and save us once and for all. Amen.

edit on 27-6-2022 by GeneralTsar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralTsar1

the mushroom heads from zeta reticuli are working with satan and the AntiChrist. they have built a massive underground bunker in Dulce Airbase, it spans 4 states and its heat signature can be seen from space. Donald Trump showed me the Satellite images in infra red. in there, satan along with fallen humans and the grey aliens, they are all bad, and all their planets will be destroyed and everyone of their species gone for ever. they made deals with people like Obama etc to abduct and kill 1,000,000 people a year from the us, to experiment ont

Are you being Ironic or what ?
Dulce base is indeed a place, but it have nothing to do with religion, Trump or Obama.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Very interesting Zofo. Assuming that your story is a true remembrance, from reading it through it seems to me that this all happened over twenty years ago, right? Well, question one is what do you make of it all, do you have any grand speculations on the ''why'' of it all, other than ''look what happened to me''?

From accounts that I have read over the years, most of us with somewhat similar ''off the chart'' experiences such as you recount had them to a much lesser degree. Not nearly as profound, not nearly as constant, not nearly in such a wide variety of types.

Question two is has this continued? Likely not I suppose as you would have included any such experiences in the last twenty years in your testimony. So, if they did stop, why do you think that is.

And again from the wild intensity question three. You certainly must recognize that your experiences vastly out do the general plethora of recounts of other peoples experiences so how do you understand this.

I ask these question because to me, it's not that any of these things happen to us it's the ''why''. Why you why the extreme intensity, why not everyone else and why did it, if it did, stop?

Your recount was entertaining but not if it was nothing more than a sci/fi horror writer pushing as much into a script for a movie as possible. I'd say it was rather average crap kind of like that death metal music cramming in as much loud noise and screaming as possible to make it even better. But as real life experiences it's not average at all. Even among the not average at all, your reported experiences are extreme.

So to give you more attention than just oh look Zofo had some wild stuff happen to him, I would like to understand the greater scope of your cosmic comprehension of reality extrapolated by these experiences. That is if they are real and you are not just putting us on here.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

This was also in the 90s where I was a dole bludging pot head metal head,

This might have something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Well either you have the powers of the holy order of the Jedi Knights or you are just good at reading people.

Strange how they gave you a tour of their planet, just to erase the experience afterwards.
Only reason I could see is that someone or something was suppose to meet you there, alien offspring perhaps.. I heard about that a couple of times.

No tour, no hybrid offspring , it was like travelling through space very fast, and stopped above their planet. So far to myself the ‘hybrid story’ sounds like total bs, then again so does my story.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralTsar1

the mushroom heads from zeta reticuli are working with satan and the AntiChrist. they have built a massive underground bunker in Dulce Airbase, it spans 4 states and its heat signature can be seen from space. Donald Trump showed me the Satellite images in infra red. in there, satan along with fallen humans and the grey aliens, they are all bad, and all their planets will be destroyed and everyone of their species gone for ever. they made deals with people like Obama etc to abduct and kill 1,000,000 people a year from the us, to experiment on us and make abominations with human alien and animal dna. they plan on unleashing these beasts on mankind, but no, we have them trapped in that base, and Alla, want's it cleared of all except for that rotten snake satan, who sits on his thrown and needs an apple in his mouth, so Mary can give him to her Son, her only Son, her Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, so he can cast him into infinity in Hell, and free and save us once and for all. Amen.

If you say so

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Umm, Any strange markings on your body, black dots, scoop marks, strange readings from blood test from doctor.. ?
The house your family live or lived in when this happened, any electrical failures, missing time, dead spots in garden ?
Had any visits from military or government people asking strange questions ?
Do you see a specific number or word often, do you wear glasses ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join