It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NR03T5rchY

In Maricopa county, which is the greater Phoenix area, One in five voting machines in the area are malfunctioning today. 20% Down.

gettr.com...

This kind of cheat makes a lot of sense since Democrats usually mail in their ballots weeks before actual election day.

Democrat Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, who is also running for governor, wants a good number of Kerri Lake voting Republicans to become frustrated, and go home today.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its all so convenient it seems that these always break when they are only used every so often. Isn't maintenance and testing done on the machines in between the votes to ensure stuff like this doesn't happen?

Not only does it seem fishy but it shows just how incompetant these people are running the elections in some areas. Is it possible the breaks being found are not actual hardware issues or is it software and is it a result of nefarious hacking etc going on? Is broken machines a catch-all phrase being used to cover something more sinister?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
REPORT: DeSantis BLOCKS AG Garland’s Election Monitors From Entering Polling Locations in Florida...

twitter.com...
edit on 8-11-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Anybody know why Herschel Walker would be throwing out Freemason signs?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Its all so convenient it seems that these always break when they are only used every so often. Isn't maintenance and testing done on the machines in between the votes to ensure stuff like this doesn't happen?

Not only does it seem fishy but it shows just how incompetant these people are running the elections in some areas. Is it possible the breaks being found are not actual hardware issues or is it software and is it a result of nefarious hacking etc going on? Is broken machines a catch-all phrase being used to cover something more sinister?

And it always seems to happen in swing states or in counties that dems know they can't afford to lose.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
QTSR Nov 08:

QTSR Nov 8:

QTSR Nov 8:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
brings this.

Voting Machine Makers Claim The Names Of The Entities That Own Them Are Trade Secrets

Wed, Jul 10th 2019 09:24am - Tim Cushing

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Democracy doesn't quite mean what some people think it does.

edit on (11/8/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Democracy doesn't quite mean what some people think it does.

Important Observation

To the Republic for which it stands
One Nation under GOD....

edit on 1182022 by MetalThunder because: 2nd TIME is a Charm

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
CrankyOldManRises.

Seems like the time to return to the scene of the crime as they used to say - also I've been egged on for a week. The summer, as predicted back in Feb2022 was indeed hot, lava hot for me, but like the Phoenix I set myself on fire and am resurrected in a new place, and a new vibrational state.

To all those who have followed the thread, done the work, a hearty hello. Quardian Team [ you can stop now ] Q+, lovers, haters, and those unsure. Tis the season.

First some sad business. I was informed that The Yig left the earth plane recently, heartbreaking for what has been taken from me on this level, but I understand. We've lost a dear friend, a warrior, a brave expression. We've lost Q-uite a few here over the years, but they are all lodged in my heart and not forgotten. Peace and much love to them.

Now, a few things that seem to have been missed.

A Roth dies on election night, the tinfoil hat folks will often say the Roths control the elections. Where does this come from? Think Inversion.

So what does this indicate? Well, combine this with many other things including +++ being mentioned by Big Daddy on the 6th, MBS trashing Team Joe on oil and we see something emerging: Money, Roths, Elections, DJT, MultiPolar, Vlad+Xi++ and more at the convergence of 11-11-22 11:11. You'll remember me noting this in Feb.

As we continue with the update from my POV. Keep this image in mind.

This ^^^ madness wasn't meant to be legit, it was meant to show people in the most extreme way possible, if folks didn't get it, and many did not, there is simply no hope for them.... and or,,,, they are representing the polarity point in the most extreme way possible: Both POV's are equally valid.

I mentioned here often, maybe too often, that one of DJT's greatest feats was occupying the polarity that reQuired the Old Guard (demoncrats) to take up the opposite to spite him. So "best economy" > "worst ever" "energy independent" > "begging MBS for oil." Etc. They have no choice in a polarity reality but to do and say the opposite, which, has led to the insanity we see. This was always going to be painful, but... it is also funny a hell.

So, will the insanity end cranky? In a word: Hell No. The insane, the nuts, the wackos who now occupy the eneMedia sphere are CONTRAST for the awakened. It shows folks where they are. So the more awakened one gets, the more crazy the crazy polarity becomes, as without it those awakened will have no way to gauge where they are. Feeling disgust for Kathy Griffin? Fetterstein seem surreal? Intolerant of teevee talking heads saying MAGA are terrorists killing democracy? That's your gauge, and it will not go away only gets worse. It will just impact you less as you settle in.

So why does the Pelosi hammer to the head make no sense? Because that symbolic act wasn't meant for the plebes, but for those who know and they know. It ends there, the crazy part is just a gauge because we have never been let into the symbols this deep. What's really funny is they thought they could spin it, which compounded the whole thing - take a negative and make it a positive used to work for them.

Think John Brennen Hammer.

No idea of this is true, but it does not much matter at this point. Let's remember that Warrior stated that ChiFi was controlled, he'd been to her office, note the drop "fully controlled." Aren't her actions over the last few years beyond crazy, polarity defining crazy?

On to the Muskinator, or TeamQ and the twitter takeover.

I've said here 100x, Twitter is realtime reality creation, that's why the war.

TS:113 113, 11.3 marker.

This as we know is a front in the war, where the bodies are buried, the DM's are stored and so on. Note that Elon Not Elon has time to skim all of twitter everyday and reply? With the same snark as TeamQ and Q+? Comon man, good job guys as it is all super entertaining with truth bombs.

The twitter meltdown is more polarity defining chaos. TESLA, biggest DOD contractor, ELON must be vetted and cleared, DOD now has its hands on the Twit which spies on every phone on the planet and holds all that information still. This, in essence, was the takeover of a country by the military.

Worth noting, Elon Not Elon recently mentioned that the Twit will incorporate "his" Crypto dream of payments - as I said here months and months ago. This is huge, add it to the Roth's death and BRICS getting bigger faster.

I told you this would happen, and when. The "disclosure" on The Rona Choice Point have begun. The above isn't a thing for those here, as I posted a link directly to the study that said this, but it is part of the disclosure = pfizer/Birx/Atlantic Piece. Folks are going to get a steady stream of this from here on out, The Rona, The Jab, the Lockdowns, but it won't be with a fanfare, it will only be drips and drabs, but many are going to get VERY pissed. The refrain will be "no one forced you..." and........... this is very correct, but very hard to understand. We'll all be tested, those who learn truths and those who must try and be compassionate.

I posted this way back, it ends in three days.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
9/3/2020

Electronic voting in the United States involves several types of machines: touch screens for voters to mark choices, scanners to read paper ballots, scanners to verify signatures on envelopes of absentee ballots, and web servers to display tallies to the public. 

Cyber troops?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Global hum high for me this eve as well... constant.

So, this is a thing?

I commented to some folks in a chat last night and mentioned it to somebody this morning. I live right on the border of massive expanses of mostly forest. It's sparsely populated and so quiet I can often hear cars a half a mile away or more.

Last night when I went out to see the eclipse there was a strange low hum that seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere. Very odd. I can usually detect a general direction that noises are coming from just being familiar with my surroundings here, even inside with the walls deflecting. Last night I was outside and the clearing I was in was free of obstructions to deflect sound, but the sound was just coming from everywhere around me.

Is there some theory on this or prior discussion?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

And it always seems to happen in swing states or in counties that dems know they can't afford to lose.

To be honest. As an AZ resident.
Az isn’t and hasn’t been a swing state in the 2 decades I’ve voted here.
It’s perceived that way, but there ain’t no way…
And yes. Today was an absolute # show at the polls

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So are these Arizona voting machines malfunctioning in only Republican strongholds?
edit on 0PMNovCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So Zel is an actor, pretending to be a dictator, in a wag the dog scenario, and, strangely, receives an Oscar, which is given to actors, pretending to be dictators in movies.

Clip

Dems entire talking point is "voting the wrong way is a threat to democracy." Mmmmmmmmkay.

So the CNN goons actually say that folks going in to vote do not see "threat to democracy" as a top 5 issue, while actually using democracy to vote. UFB, m.A.L.I.C.E. shoehorning that nonsense in is sooooooo on point with the stupidity. Then again, whoever is watching teeeveee and CNN deserves this hammer to the face approach to waking up.

Clip

See my above post to understand the clown world context.

Guam Tipped Over. [if you know you know - good to be back I'll show myself out]

Vindman. Pretty funny actually.

edit on 8-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Lots of posts on people hearing the hum but not a massive amount on what it is.

Possibly related to the "bell sound" that centred in Madagascar a few years ago at 17Hz?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From the telegram posts from Joe public that I've seen... It appears so re only in republican counties.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

From the telegram posts from Joe public that I've seen... It appears so re only in republican counties.

What're the odds?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
pm

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Definitely a thing my friend. Sometimes I get so used to it that’s it’s just like background noise.

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join