It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I posted this in another thread:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

***EDITED OUT THIS PART***

A few interesting things come from this:

First, a former Presidents home can be raided. I guess Obama should be looking over both shoulders now.

Second, if the story from the White House is correct, then does this mean that the FBI has gone rogue?

Finally, if these were documents that were planted, then will they disappear and no charges applied, or will the contents of the boxes be exposed so that Trump can be charges to keep him from running for office?

***EDITED OUT THIS PART***

Yeah, the precedent set here can be used or abused, it's going to depend on how the fall out is looked upon.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if SH was shown to be BS?

I mean, a directed verdict right off the bat tells me that the G0V doesn't want the evidence heard.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just a quick question for everyone, "Was the last five Q-Post determined to be true?"

Q-4954
Q-4955
Q-4956
Q-5957
Q-4958

Could these boxes be that information dump that we were told about?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The big issue about SH that says more was going on was the person in the grass field with the camo on that pulled out when the camera was on them, the teacher's car with all the guns, and let never forget that school officials that told the kids to go to the sex offenders house for safety.

SH was about as fishy as the Uvalde police response. I bet if somebody with airtime looked into every school shooting in the US from Colombine to present, they would meet a Hastings like ending before their story was told.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Cheers XtMN... best breakdown I've seen to date on ACHUMANN.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

To add for consideration... Someone on twitter was joking that the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago because Rudy Giuliani gave POTUS45 a copy of Hunter Biden's hard drive!

"How do you legally introduce evidence?"

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That's an interesting theory. If this is the case, then we should see Hunter under arrest by the weekend. I'm no lawyer, but I do believe that trafficking and creating CP is illegal. Suicide weekend perhaps?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm monitoring truthsocial.com... waiting for Donald Trump to say,

"Don't worry, everything is under control. We've got this!
"

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

what if he just says.
"The storm is upon us"

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Good call. Man I can't believe I just predicted no big arrests or indictments upcoming because of the election cycle....not even Hunter. This really goes against the grain.

I went from thinking that we might have justice done by the book, and a clean election. I guess it's not going to be easy.

I don't understand how things go this far, only to pull back.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Cabbie, that crew wouldn't know ethics if it bit them in the butt.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hot August, indeed.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just putting this out there: MSN News

Ramos died July 31 at age 94 from COVID-19 complications at the Makati Medical Center in the capital region, his family said. He also suffered from a heart condition and dementia and had been in and out of hospital in recent years, former aides said.

It's interesting to me that he was 94yo has a heart condition and dementia that had him in and out of the hospital, yet the official cause of death was covid. I know he died on the 31st of last month and got laid to rest today, but that's not my point.

Is this a message to Biden? He's elderly, has a neurological condition (possibly dementia, possible protracted stroke symptoms), and has an "on again/off again relationship with the covid. Could just be weird coincidence too, I guess. I wonder if it's true what I speculated earlier in this thread that Joe's a zombie, could this trip to Delaware be more about putting him to rest out of the public eye (most fatal accidents happen around the home). Hot summer indeed.

I could be wrong though... let's pretend that I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The Trial of Donald Trump will sure as heck get people's attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

what if he just says.
"The storm is upon us"

Not good enough. President Trump issue words of assurance, so millions will sleep better.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
These go together like peanut butter and jelly, or maybe wine, women and song if you prefer.

How do you introduce evidence?

Doesn't Garland HATE DJT according to the eneMedia.

Why would Adam Schiff propose something that isn't needed just weeks before 8-8?

Why did CNN agree the Hunter thing is an issue now?

Why did NanChi go to Taiwan, just before 8-8?

Why is the government sending heaps of money, allegedly to Ukraine when they cannot win --- no peace talks?

Why is Liz Cheney publicly flopping around like a fish on a dock?

Kari Lake? Arizona? Maricopa?

What EO did Joe Biden leave alone?

Why did Joe go into hiding with The Rona, weeks ago, but come out of hiding now - the fat Joe?

SCIF at the Mar-a-Lago?

What was at Mar-a-Lago, a hotel/golf club to 99% of the world, that would warrant a warrant? Why didn't they raid ALL of DJT's homes, offices and such, just Mar? Really? Just Mar?

Told you 8-8 would blow your mind. It isn't over yet.
It's all in the POV, glass is half empty, half full, it all depends on POV.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I had the same thought. Only I didn't go find a screen grab of Neo coming out. I am not fond of being in things I cannot open when inside. I had some kids do that to me when I was very young. That wasn't what I wanted at all. I really hate to be negative. I wonder if all this is an elaborate hoax to get us to volunteer for being som entities power source. Or to just kill more people in a less nasty way.

edit on 9-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
interesting
search
a reply to: RookQueen

Sorry for delay

Good point. Only a few would be for revenge because of some personal stake in all this. I am about a reckoning upon those who diddle little kids and do much, much worse things.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7
a reply to: cimmerius

This has just dropped from a very credible doctor. It is a MUST watch imho.

Blowing the lid on Covid 19 from start to finish

Ok, this is solid information. A highly respected Md who is an inventor of medical procedures currently patented. Beside being an Internist, he has a PhD and is a Lawyer. Credibility is very high. Many of this we here have heard or seen reports. He is putting it all together and cannot be easily "canceled".

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A further update on the SCHUMANN resonance makes the change in pattern even more pronounced:

Bigger

I wonder in a spit ball manner like you might do Rel that this pattern might mean that during the intense period someone very bad was being arrested/eliminated and the matrix settles down until the next one. No way to believe or prove that now. Maybe I will find/see something to corroborate that this is happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join