It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Baltimore Ravens Players Dead Within A Single Day And NBA player Within 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

C'mon man, everyone knows the increase in heart problems right after the vaccines push are completely normal...

Give me a job Mary...and, and, and, Putin, Trump, and pro-Trump leaders are at fault for everything I and your democrat and RINO leaders have done for the past year plus...

C'mon man, and, and, and when I am in a pool and, and, and children come up to me and pull my hairs in my leg down, they see as the hair curls up again and the children love it... I love children, and, and, and, and I know everything about roaches and, and, and children (while being surrounded by Black children)...

C'mon man... LET'S GO BRANDON... Yeah man, my name is Brandon and, and, and I used to drive a truck... C"mon man... Where is Mary?...Oh there she is, oh wait...that's my wife... C'mon man... They switched my wife for Mary....C'mon man, are you on coc aine? huh?... C'mon man...

edit on 23-6-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
SADS of course.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
When ever I see some deaths like this that do not add up and are not talked about by the family my COVID VACCINE ALERT RADAR goes off in my mind... I begin to wonder could it be COVID vaccines caused this?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Of course not. They have never caused a single death. Even if Pfizers own trial results show 1227 deaths.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Jaylon Ferguson, outside line backer for the Baltimore Ravens died mysteriously last night. He had the most sacks of any player in NCAA history. He was also known as a wonderful family man with 3 kids, and was 26 years old. I'm curious what cover story the media will go with, but I'm guessing it will be OD. That's what young NFL star family men are known for of course.

At approximately 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, Baltimore Police said officers responded to a home in the northern district of the city, where they found Ferguson unresponsive and being treated by medics. Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics, according to police.

Baltimore Police said there were no signs of trauma found or foul play suspected at this time. Ferguson's body was transported to the medical examiner's office, where a cause of death will be determined. Investigators are not ruling out the possibility of an overdose, a police spokesperson said.

SOURCE

Tony Siragusa, 'The Goose,' dies at age 55. He was known as an amazing defensive tackle during his era. Tony was also a family man and sports commentator with incredible energy. I don't think they will use OD for this one, either "old age" or "heart attack." And most people will accept either one without question.

The cause of Siragusa's death was not immediately available.

"This is a really sad day,'' Siragusa's broadcast agent, Jim Ornstein, told The Associated Press. "Tony was way more than my client, he was family. My heart goes out to Tony's loved ones.''

SOURCE

Bonus: Perdue and Portland NBA player Caleb Swanigan died at age 25, on June 20th. According to the Washington Post 25 is a normal age to die at.

The Allen County Coroner's office confirmed Tuesday that Swanigan died Monday of natural causes at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Drugs od on one & a 55 yr old pain pill eating 350 lb man are normal deaths .
Who knows on the other, could be mrna caused ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join