It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Baltimore Ravens Players Dead Within A Single Day And NBA player Within 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Jaylon Ferguson, outside line backer for the Baltimore Ravens died mysteriously last night. He had the most sacks of any player in NCAA history. He was also known as a wonderful family man with 3 kids, and was 26 years old. I'm curious what cover story the media will go with, but I'm guessing it will be OD. That's what young NFL star family men are known for of course.

At approximately 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, Baltimore Police said officers responded to a home in the northern district of the city, where they found Ferguson unresponsive and being treated by medics. Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics, according to police.

Baltimore Police said there were no signs of trauma found or foul play suspected at this time. Ferguson's body was transported to the medical examiner's office, where a cause of death will be determined. Investigators are not ruling out the possibility of an overdose, a police spokesperson said.

SOURCE

Tony Siragusa, 'The Goose,' dies at age 55. He was known as an amazing defensive tackle during his era. Tony was also a family man and sports commentator with incredible energy. I don't think they will use OD for this one, either "old age" or "heart attack." And most people will accept either one without question.

The cause of Siragusa's death was not immediately available.

"This is a really sad day,'' Siragusa's broadcast agent, Jim Ornstein, told The Associated Press. "Tony was way more than my client, he was family. My heart goes out to Tony's loved ones.''

SOURCE

Bonus: Perdue and Portland NBA player Caleb Swanigan died at age 25, on June 20th. According to the Washington Post 25 is a normal age to die at.

The Allen County Coroner's office confirmed Tuesday that Swanigan died Monday of natural causes at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Saying Goose is a ravens player is misleading. He retired almost 20 years ago and was old and morbidly obese.

The young athletes dying is definitely suspicious, but I don't think many people will find Goose's death surprising.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm sure they'll say at least one of them unknowingly took something laced with Fentanyl.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Swanigan died of natural causes at the age of 25..
Nothing natural about dying at 25..

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The Allen County Coroner's office confirmed Tuesday that Swanigan died Monday of natural causes at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I don't ever remember when a 25 year old dying was considered 'natural causes'. Dying that young was considered very unnatural, and researchers would be all over that after the second event- yet we've had many, many more among athletes and it's either an 'undiagnosed heart problem' or natural, yet no scientific alarm bells?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Wow. You have now reached the level of gross.

Caleb Swanigan has a long history of well-documented mental health and weight issues. He dropped out of the league because of them. There has been widespread, and serious, concern about his well-being since before covid-19 was.

The Goose was a 340 lb, 55 year old man.

And over dose is suspected with Ferguson.

To imply what you are implying is absolutely disrespectful and wrong.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Were Any of them Vaccinated ?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

and more will come, Jesus is on his way, and he will be here soon. have faith and dont worry he says, he has already picked his children and you are amongst his elect. biden is satanic disciple so is obama, and hillary and all of them, they are damned and Donald Trump has not abandoned you. Amen.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's a rhetorical question.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh boy. I will bet you my entire 401k that Jesus doesn’t come. Not ever. a reply to: Randomname3

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperbam
Oh boy. I will bet you my entire 401k that Jesus doesn’t come. Not ever. a reply to: Randomname3

Well with the Biden dumpster fire in control, we are on a collision course with something that has yet to be ascertained.
Much more of the Democrat’s blundering and Jesus might be the only thing that can save us.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperbam

By the time He comes your 401k will be worthless. You’ll have to do better than that.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Saying Goose is a ravens player is misleading. He retired almost 20 years ago and was old and morbidly obese.

The young athletes dying is definitely suspicious, but I don't think many people will find Goose's death surprising.

There are enough athletes dropping without listing ones with an unhealthy lifestyle.

Odd thing is that in the media reports and from personal experience it appears they the young and healthy and athletic adults seem to be the ones impacted with heart issues the most these days.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow!

Two people died in the same day.

And your inference is obvious. Your proof is not.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would take that bet if for no other reason I'd have nothing to lose. The only problem is, if he comes and I win, what would I do with my winnings since it's supposedly all gonna be over once he comes back?

a reply to: hyperbam

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I admire v1rtu0s0's perseverance and follow most of his/her threads, however, this one is pretty pathetic, it's like you are "the boy who cried vaccine".

It's OK to smell a story, but you have to follow that trail and dig for it or it just becomes paranoid raving and no one will pay any attention, even if your suspicions are correct.
edit on 22-6-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Lots of healthy young people die of overdoses, even before Covid.

www.espn.com...

Baltimore Police said there were no signs of trauma found or foul play suspected at this time. Ferguson's body was transported to the medical examiner's office, where a cause of death will be determined. Investigators are not ruling out the possibility of an overdose, a police spokesperson said.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperbam

I'd take that bet but $1300 doesn't excite me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join