It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Baltimore Ravens Players Dead Within A Single Day And NBA player Within 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There aren't enough of them to plug up the holes in the rhetoric anymore.

link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

LOL!

link   
Imagine going to a conspiracy theory website and demanding proof. Why are you even here if all you want is full blown undeniable truths? Shouldn't you just watch fox news or cnn? ITS A CONSPIRACY THEORY WEBSITE!

All the op is doing is making a record of events that may or may not be related. He has his opinion and adds his own thoughts. Isn't that the point of this forum? If you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't be here or maybe you should go work for a fact checkers website and get paid for it instead of doing it for free...

I'd imagine some of you people would throw literal fits if you seen some of the conspiracy theory websites back in the mid 90's early 2000's.
edit on 22-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 22-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: double posted for some reason

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

there is if the person was morbidly obese as a child... like he was. natural causes just means not caused by external factors, not abstract concepts like how things are supposed to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aguythatflys

oh are you saying people aren't allowed to exercise their right to free speech to ask for proof? bit hypocritical dont you think?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Only ONE Raven death is being covered by FoxNews.

Tony Siragusa: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

oh are you saying people aren't allowed to exercise their right to free speech to ask for proof? bit hypocritical dont you think?

Are you serious? Imagine asking for proof for something that cant be proved through a forum. Please elaborate how the OP will provide evidence that said people died from the vax. He's just bringing things to the attention of the people who wish to read it... Yet in almost every single post he is literally attacked for his opinion.

Free speech is one thing but asking for something like this is a oxymoron and only brings in arguments.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

again, why should anyone believe others who have nothing to corroborate what they say? and since when was questioning what someone says considered an attack? should you just be taken at your word without question, believing you just because you believe its true? youre implying no one is allowed to question you or say anything that contradicts your words, that only conspiracies are allowed on this site, no opposition voices allowed to question your reality. guess what? people have opinions and its up to the one suggesting things to make others believe them, without something backing your word why should i believe you?

you tell me the sky is red, i ask for proof because to me it looks blue, am i attacking you by doubting you and wanting proof?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

again, why should anyone believe others who have nothing to corroborate what they say? and since when was questioning what someone says considered an attack? should you just be taken at your word without question, believing you just because you believe its true? youre implying no one is allowed to question you or say anything that contradicts your words, that only conspiracies are allowed on this site, no opposition voices allowed to question your reality. guess what? people have opinions and its up to the one suggesting things to make others believe them, without something backing your word why should i believe you?

you tell me the sky is red, i ask for proof because to me it looks blue, am i attacking you by doubting you and wanting proof?

There's a different between questioning a person and having a peaceful conversation VS People who literally skirt T&C just to try and discredit a person. Nowhere in this post did he say it was the vax that killed them. WE made that assumption due to his other posts. NOWHERE does it say that this is 100% true. At this point in time there is no way to prove that the vax killed these people AND do you really think their death certificates are going to say it was from the vax if this was the reason? SO how will he provide proof? He has shown proof in other threads when hes able to.. In this matter it is not possible.. People can question all they want.. But when they become rude or immature about the subject and start making snide remarks they need to have a reality check that this is a conspiracy website. NOT 100%truthsnoconspircys.com. If you cant be a open book and only want to believe one way then what's the point of being here? TO get your rocks off being rude to someone you've never met?

These events keep happening over and over and in more frequency as time passes.. He's just trying to correlate them.

You can try and wordsmith me all you wish... But im looking at things from a totally different angle.

Maybe you were born with color blindness and were never tested. How can i prove something to you that you yourself cannot see? It would be a loosing battle until you got tested and realized you were wrong. "yes this is a analogy" I believe our issue is either a misunderstanding of my words/reading comprehension or you just want to twist my words... I've made myself clear in my statements.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aguythatflys

Are you serious? Imagine asking for proof for something that cant be proved through a forum. Please elaborate how the OP will provide evidence that said people died from the vax. He's just bringing things to the attention of the people who wish to read it... Yet in almost every single post he is literally attacked for his opinion.

Free speech is one thing but asking for something like this is a oxymoron and only brings in arguments.

He either says straight up, or implies everything is vacs related and if anyone says otherwise, like the guy had a bullet in his head, the OP just says they are covering up the real thing. That is not just "bringing things to the attention"...

edit on 22-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aguythatflys
Nowhere in this post did he say it was the vax that killed them. WE made that assumption due to his other posts.

IDK, ask him what does he think killed them by these two statements. Cover story for what?

"I'm curious what cover story the media will go with, but I'm guessing it will be OD. That's what young NFL star family men are known for of course."

"I don't think they will use OD for this one, either "old age" or "heart attack." And most people will accept either one without question."

edit on 22-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I figured someone would bring up the former NBA player. He had a very rough upbringing. His father died at 50 years old from heart problems and was morbidly obese. He himself in more recent pics looked like he gained 80-100 lbs in a year. You would never know it was the same person. Many people had been ridiculing him for it and his mental health problems on social media. Sad.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Swanigan died of natural causes at the age of 25..
Nothing natural about dying at 25..

No, there isn't, but it happens. Even happened before Covid..and to athletes too.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Let me ask you a question. What would be his purpose for trying to make things up/lie about the current events that he believes he can see? Is he making ad revenue? is he selling something? Is it for post numbers/star count? Is he purposefully trying to mislead people in hopes that they die? What's your opinion? I believe he's doing quite the opposite. I think he's trying to warn people before they make a mistake that cannot be undone. Even if it stops just one person that's a win. Are some of his posts long stretches? Sure but sometimes correlations need to be made to see the bigger picture.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname3

10 seconds

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The jabs can kill, naturally.
Therefore natural death is suitable for certificates.
Just ask Bob Saget and Gilbert Gottfried about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Results are in for several countries for 2022 ytd it seems to be on average about a 17 percent increase in deaths

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join