It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metamorphoses of Mr. Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

If one of us undertakes to seriously study the biography of Mr. Biden, then the only conclusion that can be logically drawn is that Biden of the 20th century and Biden of the 21st century are two completely different people.

Back in 1970, when Joe Biden was just starting his political career, he looked like a completely sane person. He presented himself as a supporter of the traditional family and religion. Catholic and "moral character".

If someone had told him then that after a while he would take baths with his hypersexually preoccupied underage daughter, Biden would have filed a lawsuit and won.

When in 1979 Biden, in a delegation of congressmen, first visited the USSR, Leningrad, at the famous Piskarevsky cemetery, where hundreds of thousands of victims of Hitler's aggression are buried, he said: "Humanity is grateful to the people of Leningrad for their great feat. The world they conquered should become the goal of our life" .

If then someone had said that in a few decades Biden would send a huge amount of weapons to kill Russians and wipe out their cities, Biden would have filed a lawsuit and won.

In 1973, Biden announced the danger of the spread of sodomy for the American army. In 1996, he also supported a federal ban on same-sex marriages.
This president now supports LGBT people around the world and reports that there are more LGBT people in the US government than in all other governments in the world combined. And his vice-president C. Harris frankly declares: “We will become the first country in the world where every second inhabitant is gay, lesbian or transgender. If we fail to re-educate the current Americans, we will find new ones. And those who don't like it can get out of the country."

If someone then said that Biden would do this in a few decades, he would have filed a lawsuit and won.

I understand that the role of American presidents in the domestic political process of the United States and the influence of these figures on American foreign policy and the international picture as a whole is too overestimated. In contrast, by the way, with the significance of the role of the President of Russia within the country and on the world stage (and this is not a propaganda cliché or fawning, but a statement of fact). The President of the United States is more of a frontman who represents the interests of the American behind the scenes. Always in Washington's policy, the interests of the coupling of large state and private capital remain a priority, for the survival of which the United States needs the position of world hegemon. Who exactly and with whom spends evenings in the Oval Office does not play a big role.

In Russia, a specific leader actually makes independent decisions and determines the policy of the state, including contrary to the desires of big capital, which we also have. This has been the case since the time of Ivan III and Ivan the Terrible. In the case of Biden, we can only state that the President of the United States is just a function, change him to anyone, nothing will change. Moreover, in the "fluid modernity" - the US president becomes almost a post-structuralist simulacrum who can only act in an extremely narrow corridor of opportunities that external forces provide him.

What kind of president does America need? I want to hear your opinion, dear forum users.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My opinion????

You're seriously way too pre occupied with "butt stuff

From your previous thread to this one you've gone off the deep end on homosexuality

Really showing your true colors

The irony is that what your displaying is what the left thinks the right really think, and they don't

Why is Russia so pre occupied with homosexuals

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
If then someone had said that in a few decades Biden would send a huge amount of weapons to kill Russians and wipe out their cities, Biden would have filed a lawsuit and won.

Are you talking about Russian courts? I don't see an American court making that decision, that would be reprehensible and unjust. I'm sorry the war isn't going your way, but it can all end very quickly if Russia just recalls her armies back to her own territory.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I heard it put best this morning.

If your grand dad was on trying to show off on a bicycle.
You would tell him Get Off there!
Yet these puppet masters keep propping this buffoon up like weekend at Bernie's.

The only way a senior citizen should be on a bike is in one of those baby seats you see sometimes with a little kid strapped in. Thats how they should had done it.

I would like to see him mounting that bike. I want to know if he got on it under his own power.
Or if the secret service had to lift him up and put him on there.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

To be honest, you are already toying with the topic of homosexuals that you promote in every topic.
Buy yourself a dog and talk about gays with him endlessly. I'm not interested.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Are you talking about Russian courts? I don't see an American court making that decision, that would be reprehensible and unjust. I'm sorry the war isn't going your way, but it can all end very quickly if Russia just recalls her armies back to her own territory.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

no matter how "justified" it might feel to invade Ukraine, the facts exist and are not in dispute. Russia invaded Ukraine. If you are angry they are fighting back, perhaps the invasion was a piss poor idea. If I saw the big guy beating up the little guy, and I had brass knuckles, I'd give them to the little guy just to even things out. Most likely would.

Simple solution, leave Ukraine and bring evidence of all the NAZI's to show the world. Enough kids have died for whatever Vlad hopes to accomplish already. He doesn't seem to care about then, but their mothers do.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

After Covid, I couldn't ride a bike for a while either. I traveled on an electric scooter. )))

But the very desire to lead a healthy lifestyle is very commendable at any age. Believe the old smoker and lover of alcoholic beverages.))))

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Okay, set an example for the Russians. Leave all those hundreds of states where there are your military bases and which you actually occupy.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Joe Biden is a follower, not a leader. he reads the polls, sees what the voters want, and champions same.
his politics have drifted left to follow the Democrat party.
He reminds me of these East Germans that were enthusiastic Nazis in 1944 and enthusiastic Communists in 1946. some people insist on being a part of whatever the prevailing philosophy is of the moment.

imho.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Okay, set an example for the Russians. Leave all those hundreds of states where there are your military bases and which you actually occupy.

the one's we are bombing into oblivion? If you could list the most active war zone we are in so I know which one to remove first, that would be great.

War is never the right answer. It wasn't the last time we did it, and it won't be the next time. Whataboutism doesn't bring back any of those kids who were killed for ....what? I'm not disputing any reasons for anyone being angry. But I am stating the glaringly obvious fact that war is idiotic, and Russia is currently being idiotic by attacking Ukraine.

When the US invades Mexico, I'll stand beside you in protest. But I'll not cheer for the death of children.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Iraq, Syria, Kosovo... continue?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

No, I mean that the idea of someone being punished for predicting that Biden would send weapons to Ukraine in the future is crazy. It's not even far-fetched, Russia and America have always had troubled relations. They fought several proxy wars in the past. The only difference is that Russia is now so weak that it is forced to sacrifice it's own army and soldiers rather than fight a proxy war.

But maybe it's different in Russia. Do you think the state may have sued Russian citizen for warning that Putin will go to war against Ukraine?

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

To be honest, you are already toying with the topic of homosexuals that you promote in every topic.
Buy yourself a dog and talk about gays with him endlessly. I'm not interested.

lmao in every topic? Literally hes been here since 2008 and your last thread is probably the ONLY TIME any of the members here have seen him even talk about the subject, because YOU were going off about how the US is a horrible country because we allow homosexuals to operate freely

LMAO who do you think youre going to fool here? Members that have been here for decades?

Get off it, youre just trying to hide your hardcore bigotry and even other people on the threads who normally stick up for you have told you youre crossing the line
edit on 21-6-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
My opinion????

You're seriously way too pre occupied with "butt stuff

From your previous thread to this one you've gone off the deep end on homosexuality

Really showing your true colors

The irony is that what your displaying is what the left thinks the right really think, and they don't

Why is Russia so pre occupied with homosexuals

Well Putin and friends push anti-homosexual laws which encourage violent or oppressive attitudes across the country.

No doubt RussianTroll won't touch this or anything that makes Putin look bad to Americans.

And here's another thread RT is making to criticize some western aspect but not once criticizing Putin or Russia.

No one finds that odd?

edit on 21-6-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Those "two Bidens" are "different people" like a single chameleon changing colors is two different animals.

He has never had any moral fiber or character, just a shell of a human saying and doing whatever is politically expedient at a given moment.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Apart from the obvious mental/cognative decline I don't see many other changes..

Biden has always been the kind of politician who says what he thinks voters want to hear(not what he actually thinks) while serving his corporate masters and maintaining the charade that US voters actually have a say in how the country is governed.

For example,he doesn't give a crap about minorities be they ethnic or sexual-but now he pretends to care because his people tell him its a vote winner.

Remember he supported seggregation of black americans back in the 70's,the reason being that if you treat people like crap and force them to go on black only buses,you are helping to give them their "own identity and supporting black pride."

Yes he really did say that...maybe the mental decline set in far earlier than I thought..

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I don't think that it's the OP who's obsessed with "butt stuff." On the contrary ...

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks,."

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The Biden/Harris administration and everyone controlling them is a fake fraudulent administration by means of criminal activity during the last presidential elections.

It is troubling that we are on the verge of nuclear war with Russia because of the sophomoric actions of these people.

If things were different the US and Russia would be strong allies, which makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When did Harris say this?

We will become the first country in the world where every second inhabitant is gay, lesbian or transgender. If we fail to re-educate the current Americans, we will find new ones. And those who don't like it can get out of the country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join