It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear evidence for Noah's Ark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Good post! Starred & Flagged.

I do think there was some genetic engineering occurring. We’re also in the time where these things are happening again.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

A penny for your thoughts. But....

The Moon is Noah's Ark. It was built on the heels of the War in Heaven, to house refugees, to confine the "angels that sinned" and to cleanse the earth with the deluge it brought.

Just my two cents....

No, it is not.

My family came from Turkey. We lived near the base of mount Ararat, near Harput. Our home was built with the back on stilts over a tributary of the Euphrates. We left in 1913 when my grandfather was 10. We left because of a Christian prophecy of a Pentecostal Russian child who escaped persecution in Russia and settled among our people , about 100 miles from my families farm and home. His name was Efim Klubnikin .
In 1965, I asked my grandfather about Noahs ark, and if it was a true story or just made up. He was astonished at my question, and said the people of our village would have thought me a fool to ask such a thing. He went on to tell me how the ark was still in one piece when we left, very high up on the mountain, above our village. He said it was frozen in solid ice all of the time, and not visible, except when there had been at least 15 years consecutive drought, and at which time, the stern would be visible. He said it was enormous, and had become petrified. People had been on it, and in it, and had/ have artifacts. My dad told me stories he heard from his dad about people going up to chisel pieces off of the ark for keepsakes.
The ark was there, and is still there. This is inside information, and should be very important for all ATS members. As a Christian, I am not to lie, fabricate, or make up fanciful stories. To the best of my recollection, what I have told you is true.

My family member, Hagop Kazazian, was given the title "Pasha" which means ruler of the Ottoman Empire. He was second in command of the entire Empire. You can read about him on Wikipedia and in letters held in the library of Congress. Thats my great grandmothers uncle. He was given the title by Hamid the second. The last sultan to exert effective control over the fracturing state.

Happy Fathers day to all the ATS Dads!

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
How about stop glorifying genocide as a morally defensible instafix to morally dubious society. There's no spirituality in the concept of murdering entire nations wholesale.

but what if they deserved it, like atlantis?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If the intent is to preserve cultural heritage, arkeologists would do better if they simply stuck to "Nothing is impossible with God" than trying to marry faith and scientific fact in order to dazzle the target market of people who generally don't question any religious narrative.

An exhaustive analysis on the impossible notion of all aspects of this tall tale:

Noah's Ark - Impossible Voyage

The truth welcomes any scrutiny because it knows it will be strengthened in the process.

edit on 19-6-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

Good post! Starred & Flagged.

I do think there was some genetic engineering occurring. We’re also in the time where these things are happening again.

Thanks and yes genetics plays a role.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So the entire planet every living thing is inbred?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

How about stop glorifying genocide as a morally defensible instafix to morally dubious society. There's no spirituality in the concept of murdering entire nations wholesale.

but what if they deserved it, like atlantis?

The act of genocide is the tacit admission that there are no heroes in this tale, only survivors.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here's a Rig Veda version of the flooding(1500-1000 BCE) with some modern description of the cause.

According to the Rig Veda, Vritra kept the waters of the world captive until he was killed by Indra, who destroyed all the ninety-nine fortresses of Vritra (although the fortresses are sometimes attributed to Sambara) before liberating the imprisoned rivers. The combat began soon after Indra was born, and he had drunk a large volume of Soma at Tvashtri's house to empower him before facing Vritra.

Tvashtri fashioned the thunderbolt (Vajrayudha) for Indra, and Vishnu, when asked to do so by Indra, made space for the battle by taking the three great strides for which he became famous. Vritra broke Indra's two jaws during the battle, but was then thrown down by the latter and, in falling, crushed the fortresses that had already been shattered.

For this feat, Indra became known as Vritrahan "slayer of Vritra" and also as "slayer of the first-born of dragons". Vritra's mother, Danu (who was also the mother of the Danava race of Asuras), was then attacked and defeated by Indra with his thunderbolt. In one of the versions of the story, three Asuras - Varuna, Soma and Agni - were coaxed by Indra into aiding him in the fight against Vritra whereas before they had been on the side of the demon (whom they called "Father").

Some modern Indian geologists interpret the Vedic story as a description of the breakup of glaciers. B.P. Radhakrishna writes: "Geological record indicates that during Late Pleistocene glaciation, the waters of the Himalaya were frozen and that in place of rivers there were only glaciers, masses of solid ice. As and when the climate became warmer, the glaciers began to break up and the frozen water held by them surged forth in great floods, inundating the alluvial plains in front of the mountains.... no wonder the early inhabitants of the plains burst into song praising Lord Indra for breaking up the glaciers and releasing water which flowed out in seven mighty channels (Sapta Sindhu). The analogy of a slowly moving serpent (Ahi) for describing the Himalayan glacier is most appropriate".

In one verse of a Rig-Vedic hymn eulogising Sarasvati, the latter is credited with the slaying of Vritra. Mention of this occurs nowhere else.

If, however, the above interpretation by B.P. Radhakrishna and other geologists is correct, then the Rig-Veda's description of Sarasvati as taking the life-force of Vritra could be an analogy referring to the goddess being the personification of a river. In Vedic times, the Sarasvati was main river channeling the Himalayan melt-waters to the ocean.
-

Of further note it is said the Himalayas formed when two moving continents came together forcing the land upwards... it's easy to see how something would form like that; Thinking of glaciers the size of two continents and how fast they could've moved during a large melt situation. It's A lot like tidal waves as speed and force goes just in the form of the water mostly being frozen when it occurs..

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Despite the fact that I support some of your conjecture, I must say that the possibility of having your DNA somehow corrupted without your knowledge can in no way be deemed any part of the reason why someone may or may not be saved from entering perdition. Any time that some negative occurrence is not the direct fault by choice of the person who is corrupted by that occurrence, there is literally no way that God can or would ever hold them accountable for that physical corruption. It's like saying that babies born as heroin addicts because the mothers were notorious junkies are to blame for their condition! If a superior being such as a Nephilim somehow tinkered with a person's DNA, they could not be blamed for that occurrence, God simply isn't in the business of blaming us for the deliberate sinful actions of other sentient beings.

In the Old Testament the spiritual Law of Moses indicated that the sins of the fathers was passed down to the second or third generation, and so I think you've missed an important clue in this debate by not referring to that Biblical assertion. The fact that this experiment proves that trauma from one generation's experience can be transferred down the bloodline to the second or third generation in actual fact stands as firm corroboration of a complex idea suggested by scripture. That being, epigenetic events of a traumatic or in some manner corrupted nature - caused by the decisions, actions & responses to conditioned experiences of the first generation - are memorialised in the subject's DNA as epigenetic changes, then that traumatic data transfers across the boundaries of the generations two or three times before the impact & genetic memory of that trauma is dissipated from affecting the bloodline. To my mind, this suggests a general natural/spiritual principle of the impact of corruption of any sort upon the DNA & genetics of life itself, certainly in terms of the effects of the impact of sinful corruption in the case of sentient human life.

This may seem like an unfair situation from our perspective as modern humans with advanced theories of what constitues fairness & proportionality in our situational ethics - but what if there is both a lesson & a mercy in the outworkings of this rule? In genetics as a whole, the code is passed down almost unchanged in many respects, and so if corruption has somehow entered the chain of the generations through sinfulness, through negative decisions & actions which epigenetically affect the organism of the agent responsible for those adecisions/ actions, then in essence the impact of the sinful decisions/ actions of the parent organism would by the sheer nature of nature be passed down to the children, and the children's children, each generation accumulating its own sins which would directly epigenetically affect their own DNA, and so on & so on, exponentially increasing the measure of corruption passed down to each new generation, until humanity is so degraded that it becomes a different lifeform altogether, a devolution into genetic chaos. This is, I believe, what happened with the flood, made excessively worse by the direct intervention of the fallen angels & their Nephilim offspring - it would have been worse & worse with each new corruption of the genome, until the world was so wicked & humanity's DNA so corrupted that God had no chance of resolving the situation without a crisis intervention of some sort.

In wiping the slate clean, and providing for the birth of a miraculous child (Noah, perfect in his generations - noted by his parents to be similar in appearance to a son of man - an angel), God has reduced tho pollution of the gene pool exponentially, with the Noahian DNA acting as a stop order in the transmission of the DNA throughout the New World gene pool following the flood. If God also acted at the same time to fully destroy or limit the activity of the fallen angels/Nephilim (as it seems he did, or at least planned for it - see next paragraph), the gene pool would stay minimally corrupted from that point onwards.

Further to this point, the wars of the nascent state of Israel in the early centuries of their established history, were entirely focused on destroying the last vestiges of Nephilim bloodlines, reducing the moral corruptibility potential of the human gene pool over the next few thousands of years. God moved them right into the centre of the hornet's nest, the region populated by Anakim & Rephaim tribes, who were the hybrid blood lieage of the fallen angels/ Nephilim. They had to fight for their survival as a nation, and God worked through them in order to almost entirely remove that corrupted Nephilim DNA from the gene pool.

Coming now to the present day, many authors & researchers refer to the "..as it was in the days of Noah" scripture, when suggesting that once again, Nephilim DNA is entering the gene pool, with the advent of technological methods of DNA manipulation, and that as a result Nephilim are actually being born or cloned, or hybrids are being created by governments & potentially by 'aliens' (perhaps a root Nephilim civilisation which has survived alongside our own civilisation, awaiting the perfection of technologies which would afford them a means of exerting their influence in human civilisation once again. Hence our corrupted civilisation is now "..as it was in the days of Noah". Certainly with the advance of technology there has been a marked increase in specific, coordinated campaigns of political & scientific evils, and this seems to be worsening exponentially, with our leaders & shadowy organisations pulling us along towards a precicpice over which they intend to throw us.

But I repeat the original premise of my argument - we are not to blame if our DNA is being covertly manipulated - yes, we are called to have faith in God, but God will not punish us if our DNA is being tampered with against our knowledge or consent. It's the same as if a person who never heard the gospel dies not having ever expressed faith in Christ - God will not send them to eternal conscious torment because of their ignorance. He won't send someone who lives an honest, decent lifestyle to eternal conscious torment if they were abused by supposed Christians who were nothing but perverse hypocrites, they will have been poisoned against the church by the actions of such people, and God will not blame them for that. Furthermore, eternal conscious torment in the sense described by most Christians, I maintain does not even exist. Yes, darkened Hell dimensions are real, but they are for corrupt & evil people who live a life of arrogance, pride, deceit, perversion, theft, torture, murder & corruption, and there is every indication that God delivers people from such places if they realise the error of their ways & cry out for salvation. The God I know is infinitely merciful - the only people destined for Hell are those who enjoy their evil activities intended to hurt other souls, refusing to turn to God despite overwhelming evidence for His existence, His love & forgiveness, His care & concern for the Human race. Evil people cast themselves into Hell to avoid God & because they want to continue in a life of evil, even after death. That seems to be the best approximate understanding of the dynamics of such places that we currently possess.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

In the Old Testament the spiritual Law of Moses indicated that the sins of the fathers was passed down to the second or third generation,

It's likely only called law due to those coming first having already witnessed it by being sinned against and with the proper heart would continue such a thing knowing how it hurt or harmed them... once bitten twice shy would be said that the first would try to protect the second from what they experienced as evil... however that would kind of be difficult as one wouldn't want their prior knowledge of whatever sin to become poison to the next generation so they bite their tongues and when the child gains that knowledge from elsewhere then such a thing could be released that the person they knew as ____ was like that or not say at all... which is why two or three generations before such a poison seen as sin could be removed from a family or safe to say wasn't in it.

This is likely why Noah is said to have thwarted evil and walked on the correct side... not succumbing to whatever sin it was and making sure to see it did not arise in the next two generations so that all of them could be free from it. Vigilance is not often seen as a virtue when others do not know why and are not told why in the attempt to protect their virtue from whatever poison or sin it is that someone is being vigilant about... as it often times is seen as a thankless job but out of the mouth of babes basically means not teaching them such things until whatever it is dies due to the lack of feeding it like a flame bereft of fuel... only evil people that indulge in such things would want to continue feeding it... and in such a manner a deluge of that one wanted to protect others from can become metaphorical as sometimes it seems there is no end to whatever it is as arisings.

Knowing there is poop and knowing you'd have gotten it on you no matter how much anyone tried to protect you from it? Is the same as moving onto a different form of law or understanding as they as an individual at some point will have to deal with the poop without you being there to protect them from it; and if they are ignorant to the poop or naive what will they say when they realize with wisdom that all there ever was; was nothing but poop all around them?

It may seem silly and it may seem a waste of time to be vigilant but it is a virtue... as one can't live in ease and have adopted stress and worry as their new child rendering them in concept as "self-less"... it is the only reason such a thing seems to be pointed out... how can someone be vigilant for two or three generations unless they are simply just guarding their own heart against it and not succumbing to whatever it is seen as evil even if everyone else is and even saying it is ok? The lead others not into temptation makes sense as an exhortation to those that keep waving that flag of peace when you from experience already know that flag as destructive.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
1) The Ark was obviously a DNA bank.

2) How does this explain evidence of civilization documented well before the bible's book of Genesis' explanation of the creation of Earth?

3) Was something lost in the Hebrew translation of the new testament in relation to translation via Sumerian?

4) Your post points more in the direction of Intelligent Design than it does in Divinity.

5) How are we to glean information when all was lost in cataclysm or conveyed by word of mouth? Word of mouth being here say and factually unprovable?

6) How can you be sure of anything written in the New King James Version as it was bastardized by the monks? Or for any other literature not based on Sumerian translation.

7) "Borne of Adam's rib" does not address the other translation referring to Eve's mother dying in childbirth and Adam marrying Eve, thus: "from Adam's rib"?

I enjoyed your interpretation and as much as I respect it, it is ALL based on second hand account. That is why, as much as I wanted to be a priest (or minister) as a child, I could find no definitive proof and let's face it: Faith is for sheep. Even God thought for himself. If God is so omnipotent, surely he has the means to write the Bible with his own hand. After all, he invented the Universe with strokes of his hand, did he not? Now. An intelligent designer or benevolent being surely fits the description.
edit on 6202022 by Elvicious1 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 6202022 by Elvicious1 because: Double post

edit on 6202022 by Elvicious1 because: Interesting thing happened while I was posting my reason for edit. I was explaining how my internet is screwed up today and right in the middle of the explanation the page reloaded and listed my response as being a double post without the unfinished explanation... Meaning that someone at ats was watching my keystrokes.

edit on 6202022 by Elvicious1 because: Or maybe God himself? Is it a sign that I'm right or will I have to explain this post to St. Peter when my Soul is weighed. Only the Intelligent Designer know for sure as I am a mere mortal.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Regarding query of: "Is mankind inbred?"

According to Thomas Chan and the released unredacted evidence. It makes complete sense, so they brush it under the carpet as it leaves no room for blind devotion which modern day religion is based upon.
edit on 6202022 by Elvicious1 because: Quotated response did not carry over to my response listed above.

edit on 6202022 by Elvicious1 because: Original response did not list when reposted.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It make sense to eliminate a cancerous tumor before it destroys the whole planet. That was the case with the people in this day. It was getting so bad that there needed to be a purge.

originally posted by: neoholographic

Here's a chart:

Many of the accounts also have matching dates...

Dating the Hebrew flood account is possible thanks to ample clues in the Biblical writing:

The Hebrew date of 2,304 BC matches closely with the Chinese global flood date:

We can also estimate the date of the global flood as told in the Epic of Gilgamesh. In this Mesopotamian account of the global flood, Gilgamesh was said to have slain the celestial bull

(terra cotta image estimated from between 2,250 - 1,900BC)

The celestial bull is a clear reference to the constellation Taurus. slaying the celestial bull is an allusion to the end of the age of Taurus, which occurred around 2,300BC, which matches the Hebrew account.

The Peruvian global flood account was also recorded by the Incan Historian Fernando de Montesinos to have occurred around 340 years prior to the conclusion of the second sun in 1,957 BC, which is 2,297 BC according to the Gregorian Calendar source.

So 4 cultures from around the world concluded the same date for a global flood. It is an undeniable historical fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-6-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Brilliant information, all of that would suggest that our Archaeological and historical model of the past is radically wrong and I for one am very happy to go with that, that or ancient historians and Scholars were ALL lying about the flood which I do not accept, something very big happened.
Sea salt inside the great pyramid encrusted up to an inch thick and a water mark that was clearly visible half way up until the Arabs stripped the casing stones to build there mosques and palaces in Cairo.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

That’s all I have to say about that.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
The evidence for Noah's Ark is clear and it's connected to genetics.

First, the Bible says something interesting about Noah's Ark in the New Testament.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Spared not the old world and the angels that sinned.

How did the angels sin? They rebelled against God and corrupted and polluted our DNA. Adam's sin is disobeying God which allowed these angels that sinned to corrupt our very nature.

So before Noah's Ark, there was genetic manipulation occurring that polluted our DNA and our bloodline. This is why it says Noah was perfect in his generations.

Genesis 6:9 “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.”

Noah was still born under Adam's sin but his DNA wasn't corrupted by all of the genetic manipulation that was occurring.

So the evidence for Noah's Ark is in our genetics.

Science has shown that traumatic memories can be passed down through DNA to at least 2 generations.

Fearful memories haunt mouse descendants

Genetic imprint from traumatic experiences carries through at least two generations.

Studying the biological basis for those effects in humans would be difficult. So Ressler and his colleague Brian Dias opted to study epigenetic inheritance in laboratory mice trained to fear the smell of acetophenone, a chemical the scent of which has been compared to those of cherries and almonds. He and Dias wafted the scent around a small chamber, while giving small electric shocks to male mice. The animals eventually learned to associate the scent with pain, shuddering in the presence of acetophenone even without a shock.

This reaction was passed on to their pups, Dias and Ressler report today in Nature Neuroscience1. Despite never having encountered acetophenone in their lives, the offspring exhibited increased sensitivity when introduced to its smell, shuddering more markedly in its presence compared with the descendants of mice that had been conditioned to be startled by a different smell or that had gone through no such conditioning. A third generation of mice — the 'grandchildren' — also inherited this reaction, as did mice conceived through in vitro fertilization with sperm from males sensitized to acetophenone. Similar experiments showed that the response can also be transmitted down from the mother.

www.nature.com...

This was in 2013 and since then there have been more studies that support this conclusion.

Let's look how this relates to Noah's Ark. There's hundreds of flood myths from around the world. Many of these places were separated from each other yet they came up with similar stories about a flood.

There are hundreds of stories and legends about a worldwide flood. Why do diverse cultures share a strikingly similar story?

Did you know that stories about a worldwide flood are found in historic records all over the world? According to Dr. Duane Gish in his popular book Dinosaurs by Design, there are more than 270 such stories, most of which share a common theme and similar characters. So many flood stories with such similarities surely come from the Flood of Noah’s day.

answersingenesis.org...

Here's a chart:

Here's a secular source that talks about this:

The stories below are flood stories from the world's folklore. I have included stories here if (1) they are stories; (2) they are folklore, not historical accounts or fiction by a known author; and (3) they involve a flood. In most borderline cases, I included the story here anyway. For example, one story (Hopi) tells of a flood which was avoided and never occurred. I am sure there are many more flood stories which could be included here. As I find them, I will add them. I welcome feedback, especially new flood stories, from others.

www.talkorigins.org...

Of course the goal of the secularist is to say with all of these flood stories, Noah's Ark isn't unique. They don't realize they're just supporting the Bible.

So early humans that built modern civilizations also shared DNA with those who died in the flood. So DNA from people who died in the flood was passed down to 1st and 2nd generation modern humans who had the memory of a flood that destroyed nearly everyone. This is why so many flood stories show up in all of these different civilizations.

The Bible is the only place that tells the story of the flood, the remedy to our corrupted nature and that this genetic corruption will return again.

First, the Bible tells us that God knew this was coming when He Created Eve from Adam's rib. This is when He Created the Woman's Seed which would be Jesus Christ. This was Mitochondria DNA which is mostly passed down through the Mother. This is why Jesus was born of a virgin.

The Word became flesh so our corrupted bodies could be transformed to new spiritual bodies at the resurrection. We needed a new body and this is why Jesus Christ is called the second Adam.

The Bible also tells us this genetic corruption will come again.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

We're in the days of CRISPR and gene editing. Whether it's the mRNA vaccines , glow in the dark cats or the recent hamsters they turned into angry raged hamsters through gene editing, gentic manipulation is here. I wrote about it in this thread:

Gene-editing experiment turns fluffy hamsters into ‘aggressive’ mutant rage monsters
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When the fallen ones return along with carnally minded men and women, they will pollute our genetics again with their blasphemies. This gives a new meaning to this verse:

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

What if this is talking about DNA? DNA is right handed:

Cosmic Rays May Explain Life’s Bias for Right-Handed DNA

If you could shrink small enough to descend the genetic helix of any animal, plant, fungus, bacterium or virus on Earth as though it were a spiral staircase, you would always find yourself turning right — never left. It’s a universal trait in want of an explanation.

www.quantamagazine.org...

Give your life to Christ today!

There will not be a 3rd Adam to save you. If your genetics is corrupted by these fallen ones, you will be locked in to your corrupted DNA and their blasphemous marks.

I did not read one word of your post , but Im preemptively disagreeing with it .

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Brilliant information, all of that would suggest that our Archaeological and historical model of the past is radically wrong and I for one am very happy to go with that, that or ancient historians and Scholars were ALL lying about the flood which I do not accept, something very big happened.
Sea salt inside the great pyramid encrusted up to an inch thick and a water mark that was clearly visible half way up until the Arabs stripped the casing stones to build there mosques and palaces in Cairo.

www.crystalinks.com...

That is Very straightforward and clear evidence. Interesting because this also insists the pyramids were pre-flood constructions.

There's also marine fossils found on mountain ranges all across the world, further proving the global flood that our ancestors recorded.

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

I did not read one word of your post , but Im preemptively disagreeing with it .

This is exactly the attitude of the current paradigm... Ignore evidence in order to maintain the current scientism dogma.

You'd be shocked at how little observable evidence there is for the conventional scientific theories. But people take it on faith that it must be true since the experts think so.
edit on 21-6-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: LABTECH767

www.crystalinks.com...

That is Very straightforward and clear evidence. Interesting because this also insists the pyramids were pre-flood constructions.

There's also marine fossils found on mountain ranges all across the world, further proving the global flood that our ancestors recorded.

This is exactly the attitude of the current paradigm... Ignore evidence in order to maintain the current scientism dogma.

You'd be shocked at how little observable evidence there is for the conventional scientific theories. But people take it on faith that it must be true since the experts think so.

Wether you are right or I am wrong, what does having proof of any of this change your or my life in any real manner … Are you building a mega thruster on top of Mt Everest so you can jettison Earth out of this cosmic heat cloud ..???
All these theories require a “ self licking sucker “
You can’t exist just to keep molding everything into candy that you love to lick .
Doom porn is just that my fellow human .. it exists to self replicate what it loves best … and that is a never ending sucker that exists only to self serve your fears of the unknown.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wether you are right or I am wrong, what does having proof of any of this change your or my life in any real manner …

If what our ancestors wrote about our past is true, then humans have meaning and purpose. Whereas if the mutant ape theory is true, then we're just a random accident. It's a major shift in collective thinking.

Are you building a mega thruster on top of Mt Everest so you can jettison Earth out of this cosmic heat cloud ..???
All these theories require a “ self licking sucker “
You can’t exist just to keep molding everything into candy that you love to lick .
Doom porn is just that my fellow human .. it exists to self replicate what it loves best … and that is a never ending sucker that exists only to self serve your fears of the unknown.

I wasn't spreading doomporn I was showing how the history described by our ancestors is true. God is not going to flood the whole earth again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join