It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau isolating after testing positive for COVID-19 again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is quite bit amusing if not comical
Triple vaccinated and boosted Justin Trudeau isolating after being tested positive for Covid for the second time.

Maybe just maybe these are just the signs that its time for Justin Trudeau and Liberals to remove the covid travel restrictions? considering that you have a prime minster that had been just tested positive for covid second time.

These travel restrictions haven't prevented anything.

edit on 13-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Better shut down the country again

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I beat you by 12 mins..pretty amusing though!

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Better shut down the country again

You mean "shut down the inquiry"

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Sorry didn't notice it but on the bright spot they are shutting down the covid app.
Hopefully one step closer.
edit on 13-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: vonclod

Sorry didn't notice it but on the bright spot they are shutting down the covid app.
Hopefully one step closer.

No sweat, yes I heard that yesterday..good!

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Microbes will eat anything. Even communist dictators.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
This is quite bit amusing if not comical
Triple vaccinated and boosted Justin Trudeau isolating after being tested positive for Covid for the second time.

Maybe just maybe these are just the signs that its time for Justin Trudeau and Liberals to remove the covid travel restrictions? considering that you have a prime minster that had been just tested positive for covid second time.

These travel restrictions haven't prevented anything.

On the contrary

The little sociopath will use his "illness" as a reason to maintain and even expand covid measures.

Dictator...

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So who spooked baby castro this time?

Cause as we have been told repeatedly if you are jabbed boosted, boosted, and boosted, and boosted you are absolutely safe from something, they dont know what but pfizer told them to say it.

So that must mean someone said something mean and he needs a week or so in his safe space.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
First time since tests came out that someone around me had covid last week. That we know of, now that I see how it is and none of us are sick, who knows who's had it. My dad's 66 and vaccinated his gf 69 and vaccinated. He felt a tiny achy. She had stuffy nose. Im 33. Unvaccinated, maybe felt achy for under 16 hours, was nothing to stop me from moving about my life.
This was last Thursday.
We are good to go
edit on 6/13/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Gee , I Hope He Doesn't Painfully Die from it . ( Sarcasm ) .
edit on 13-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Gee , I Hope He Doesn't Painfully Die from it . ( Sarcasm ) .

There must be more than one thread. Can't find my comment earlier. Must be a lot of Joy from Trudeau catching Covid again. Too bad he (and many others at the top) didn't contract the 1st strain!

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well , I am of the Opinion that Tyrants Deserve Divine Justice in this Life OR the Next......

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So all of you are assuming that after being in the know with regards to all the posted side effects, the PM of Canada went ahead and actually had a real jab? if he did it would have been illegal for him to have gone ahead as heads of government cant partake in experimental trials, because of security concerns. He is a narcissist and can't handle the fact that his ratings are dropping lower than Bidens.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ironical they are ending the travel restrictions mandates, yet they claim that they might might return them if there is a new variant.

If they do try to bring it up again the government would be voted out by the people. These restrictions haven't been popular.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So all of you are assuming that after being in the know with regards to all the posted side effects, the PM of Canada went ahead and actually had a real jab? if he did it would have been illegal for him to have gone ahead as heads of government cant partake in experimental trials, because of security concerns. He is a narcissist and can't handle the fact that his ratings are dropping lower than Bidens.

No , I am Giving this Story the Benefit of the Doubt that is Somewhat True . On that Premise Alone I based my Comments . I Could be Wrong though.......Hmm..
edit on 13-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

When these politicians "get COVID" they are just hiding from the public. Cowards.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Imagine this you get tested positive again for something supposedly and on twitter you demand your media hire to encourage to get their booster doses and vaccines if they haven't already.

Justin Trudeau hasn't been doing a good job at advertising the covid vaccination as safe or effective.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So who spooked baby castro this time?

Cause as we have been told repeatedly if you are jabbed boosted, boosted, and boosted, and boosted you are absolutely safe from something, they dont know what but pfizer told them to say it.

So that must mean someone said something mean and he needs a week or so in his safe space.

It appears he wants Canadians to get more doses and more boosters..

His doing a poorly bad job at advertising their effectiveness.
A vaccine is supposed to prevent infections.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"The prime minister, who was travelling recently in the U.S. for the Summit of the Americas, tweeted Monday morning that he feels "okay" and will be isolating according to public health guidelines."

He's feeling "OK".

Just tested positive.

No drama here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join