It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Nancy's Commission EDITED The Video Evidence To Support Her Claims! EVIL.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Low viewer ratings say, we are not going to have every station covering live. TV lives and dies by selling commercial time. The local affiliates get x amount of prime time programming for local ads and a portion of national ads like Budweiser, KFC, etc.

Two hours of eating revenue is expensive. Offer to host a “horror movie show” on the weekends like what used to be done by local guys in the 1970’s and 80’s. Find out how much that costs. Hint: I knew one of those guys. He sold his family interest in Hobart kitchen equipment back then to fund it. Big giant mixers and such. Died broke and needed a go fund me for the funeral.

Nancy don’t get the numbers, she can forget about the campaign show. And Liz isn’t gonna get better when she loses her seat in the primary on August 16. If this is still ongoing in August. But whenever it ends, this special committee has all the power and legal authority as the committee that decides to congratulate the winners of the Super Bowl.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Eh, this only may sway some independents anyway. The right refuses to look at it, Fox cannot air it due to their hosts actually texting that they don't believe the info they give their audience, and the rest of us are already well aware of most of this information.

It did beat out the Benghazi investigation. That topped out at like 4 million.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You didn't watch the video because you know it will show what they are telling you it will. And even after seeing the video, you will not accept what you are seeing. You are already convinced, even though someone is willing to show you the evidence.

Boy, I sure wish the Republicans could do this with all the voter fraud they claim. SHOW ME!

I am happy to see it all. The best part so far for me was Bill Barr telling Trump that the whole voter fraud issue was "bull#". Three times he did.

Now, go ahead and vilify Barr and tell me Bill Barr is another political hack. When at one time, he's was a Saviour.

a reply to: RazorV66

yeah. did barr turn in his homework on that or did the dog eat i??

i didn't waste my time watching, i went to my "special" vids for 2 hrs.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: everyone

The Democrats -- cowards that they are -- don't DARE have a trial. ...

Are you really so ignorant of the way the Federal government works that you don't realize that Congress has no authority to hold trials? Were you asleep in Civics class?

Congress is the Legislative branch. They can pass laws. They can gather facts to inform themselves on what laws to pass. That's what this committee is doing now. If they uncover facts that indicate one or more laws might have been broken by one or more individual, they can hand those facts off to the Judicial branch. The Judicial branch then has to decide whether those facts, together with any other facts the Judicial branch might gather by itself justifies having a trial for any individual who might have broken a law. For Federal crimes, the Judicial branch is REQUIRED to go through a Grand Jury in order to get an indictment. In other words, the only body that can authorize a trial to happen is a group of randomly selected citizens sitting as a Grand Jury. Congress cannot seat a Grand Jury and they cannot conduct a trial. Are you really so ignorant of the way the Federal government works that you don't realize that Congress has no authority to hold trials? Were you asleep in Civics class?

Congress is the Legislative branch. They can pass laws. They can gather facts to inform themselves on what laws to pass. That's what this committee is doing now. If they uncover facts that indicate one or more laws might have been broken, they can hand those facts off to the Department of Justice (within the Executive branch) and ask them to investigate. The DOJ then has to decide whether those facts, together with any other facts the DOJ might gather by itself justifies having a trial for any individual who might have broken a law. For Federal crimes, the DOJ is REQUIRED to go through a Grand Jury in order to get an indictment. In other words, the only body that can authorize a trial to happen is a group of randomly selected citizens sitting as a Grand Jury, convened by a Federal prosecutor. Congress cannot seat a Grand Jury and they cannot conduct a trial. Complaining that the Democrats in Congress don't DARE have a trial is just nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You didn't watch the video because you know it will show what they are telling you it will. And even after seeing the video, you will not accept what you are seeing. You are already convinced, even though someone is willing to show you the evidence.

Boy, I sure wish the Republicans could do this with all the voter fraud they claim. SHOW ME!

I am happy to see it all. The best part so far for me was Bill Barr telling Trump that the whole voter fraud issue was "bull#". Three times he did.

Now, go ahead and vilify Barr and tell me Bill Barr is another political hack. When at one time, he's was a Saviour.

a reply to: RazorV66

well since im faking being a democrat what I have learned is the dnc edited the footage for this through twitter conversations with dnc operatives. schiff was in the editing room with the ABC director.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Lmao what???? He was never a savior and he was always a CIA spook who held water for shady people in DC

There's no way someone can be as wrong as you on a regular basis ......you have to be a troll .....
edit on 6/11/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

This is the definition of a kangaroo court if you ask me.

I DO ask you, and I agree with your assessment. All of the testimony presented in this 'hearing' has been heard and assessed long ago. The Democrats have had more than a year to compile their data, but it is not really data or evidence that we are seeing. Nope. It is personal testimony and video which has been edited to provide the most dire picture of what happened that day.

The Democrats -- cowards that they are -- don't DARE have a trial. Nope. That would involve a proper defense, which would crush their views. So, this 'hearing' will continue, aptly timed to occur around the primaries. I think it will backfire on them. Instead of causing middle America to think less of the right, I think it will cause them to pull together against the radical left. That is purely my opinion.

I sure hope you are right. In fact quite convinced that you are. This image that the social/media paints as if everyone is left and woke is a false one. In reality the majority is not at least woke and they have been massively bleeding support and pushed a lot of actual liberals to register as republicans since they where not deemed left enough. AKA woke AKA extremist.

It will backfire. But we will remain under their Whitehouse for quite some time. Come mid terms the opposing party will have regained quite a bit of power that is for sure. Unless they once again find some way to rig that.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Thank you for that video. I opened it in a new tab. I intent to view it tomorrow as it is quite late here.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Think about the facts:

They hired James Goldston who was a longtime producer at ABC News and then its president for seven years to produce a made for TV like reality show.

There are no cross examinations or rebuttal witnesses because this is a propaganda production made for TV drama.

The committee hired a TV executive to produce the hearings for maximum impact.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 6/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Thankyou for this thread and for exposing Pelosi and her Democrats really operate. I don't think most people know who Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt is/was. Even FoxNews hides how she was murdered by Pelosi's goon Michael Byrd on 1/6/2021.

Did the hearings also hide how Senator Lindsey Graham told Capitol Police to shoot the protestors on that day?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Congress hasn't referred any of the 1,000 witnesses to the DOJ for assisting with, or planning, an insurrection.

The DOJ hasn't charged any of the thousands of protestors with attempted insurrection.

Millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, just to make Americans wish the effort to keep Joe Biden out of the White House had succeeded.

What a boomerang these hearings have turned out to be against Democrats.

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I didn’t watch the video, I don’t need to watch it to know the Dems are nothing but lying con artists.
It’s their way of life, they strive to con as many people as they can 24/7/365.
Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows this, their 0 brain cell supporters eat it up.

I felt that way initially. But here, 12 hours later, I'm glad I watched it. You can tell by the look on LIZ CHENEY's face, she knows she is going to be hauled before this (or a similar) committee in early 2023 to explain why she lied to, mislead, and deceived millions of Americans, on live TV this week.

Not only will she not be re-elected this Fall, Liz Cheney is disgracing the Cheney family.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 12-6-2022 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Uh, wow. You do realize that was the very first of the broadcasts? You think that was all they have? There are a lot of videos. Not just one that included Babbit. You do know that right?

Better buckle up buttercup! We have at least 4-6 more viewings ahead.

Honestly, the only people that care are the ones who know they're lying and they just hope they can get away with the lying. Everyone else has lost interest in the scripted reality TV circus show. Have fun though I guess. We have more important things to do than to watch people lie, skew, misuse, deflect and misquote everything that happened that day.

I don't know about you but I watched the whole jan 6th thing live and many videos after and I don't need other people to tell me what my eyes saw, that's called gaslighting.

Will I watch this hearing? no, why? because they lied so much about everything for a very long time it's the boy who cried wolf at this point. they did this to themselves. If people would just be honest from day one, people would probably get more respect and be less angry at each other all while being able to have a decent convo but when people constantly lie, who cares what they have to say any more? honestly.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Watched game 5 of the ECF, it was more real than that farce.

Lot of folks tuned out when it became prime time, television and they hired a pro to produce the "show", it was obvious to anyone with a pulse that this is the hail marry pass to distract people from everything else that has gone wrong since joe biden took office.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Eh, this only may sway some independents anyway. The right refuses to look at it, Fox cannot air it due to their hosts actually texting that they don't believe the info they give their audience, and the rest of us are already well aware of most of this information.

It did beat out the Benghazi investigation. That topped out at like 4 million.
We all knew cnns opinion on any given news subject but that didn’t stop them from broadcasting.

This won’t sway anyone’s opinion. Those who think Jan 6 was the worst day in American history had that opinion the moment it happened and trump n such. Everyone else saw it as it was. Politicians attacking political opponents in another circus show while we all sit patiently in the pot of boiling water.
edit on 12-6-2022 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join