It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nah, they can just hurl one of those 4000 degree fireballs at you in 212 seconds.

russian government reminds everyone of that nearly every day.

While also insisting that they've never made any nuke threats.

edit on 30-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I know mate but having lived through the arse end of the cold war era myself under constant threat of nuclear annihilation that old chestnut just doesn't carry the same sorts of threat that it once did.

Not that i would realistically wish to see a return to such times or my own children grow up under the same to similar cold war blanket all the same.

Plus if Putin's stupid enough to chuck those sorts of toys out of the pram then our nuclear boats will return the "услуга" to his own cities.

And somehow i imagine the rest of the nuclear-capable NATO nations would not be far behind.

Still a M.A.D world after all.
edit on 30-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 30-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm EXACTLY the same.

Just making fun of russia's absurdity.

MAD is no more, only RAD and CAD.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: RussianTroll

When I read this thread, I think to myself, how has Russia NOT crushed Ukraine already?

Then I think, oh, it is not going so well for them.

That is all.

You bring up an excellent point.
Which will likely go ignored.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

When I read this thread, I think to myself, how has Russia NOT crushed Ukraine already?

That is all.

You bring up an excellent point.
Which will likely go ignored.

Ehh, common sense is ignored frequently. It shouldn't be called common anymore.

I try to point that out when possible

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

It is problematic that he won't condemn any actions of Russia, however, I have noticed that many others will speak poorly of their nations committed astrocities except when they believe they are speaking to a Russian.

I see that going both ways in his Grims, and Vnex92 threads.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

How many governments do you know of at this moment that actually represent the will of their people?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

How many governments do you know of at this moment that actually represent the will of their people?

Every one that wants to remain a 'government' without the use of force.

Looking at you ccp.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So you know crooked politicians are in government positions anywhere you are in the world, but they also represent the will of their 'crooked' people?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That is all.

Everyone here is strangely ignoring Russia's goals that have been openly announced by Putin.

In this context, in accordance with Article 51 (Chapter VII) of the UN Charter, with permission of Russia’s Federation Council, and in execution of the treaties of friendship and mutual assistance with the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic, ratified by the Federal Assembly on February 22, I made a decision to carry out a special military operation.

The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation.

It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we have been hearing an increasing number of statements coming from the West that there is no need any more to abide by the documents setting forth the outcomes of World War II, as signed by the totalitarian Soviet regime. How can we respond to that?

The outcomes of World War II and the sacrifices our people had to make to defeat Nazism are sacred. This does not contradict the high values of human rights and freedoms in the reality that emerged over the post-war decades. This does not mean that nations cannot enjoy the right to self-determination, which is enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter.

Let me remind you that the people living in territories which are part of today’s Ukraine were not asked how they want to build their lives when the USSR was created or after World War II. Freedom guides our policy, the freedom to choose independently our future and the future of our children. We believe that all the peoples living in today’s Ukraine, anyone who want to do this, must be able to enjoy this right to make a free choice.

en.kremlin.ru...

If you look from the point of view of the goals announced here, then Russia is gradually fulfilling them.

Russia removed the military pressure of Ukraine from the residents of Donetsk and Luhansk. Russia carries out the demilitarization of Ukraine through the destruction of Ukrainian military equipment. And finally, Russia denazifies Ukraine by destroying the Ukrainian Nazis.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

So you know crooked politicians are in government positions anywhere you are in the world, but they also represent the will of their 'crooked' people?

I don't speak circles.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Yes, everyone is impressed by putin's masterful war strategy comrade.

Wanna have some fun?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Everyone here is strangely ignoring Russia's goals that have been openly announced by Putin.

That's because Putin and his ilk keep on shifting the posts every time the wind changes.

Down with Putin and his war in Ukraine.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Most ordinary Britons just wish to see Russia get their arse kicked back across the border and Ukraine be free of the Russian invasion.

Actually, most ordinary Britons just wish to go to the pub, watch soap operas and moan about the weather and how expensive things are.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You absolutely do, within a few posts it seems. That's is what the question is in reference to. Our lawmakers have around an 18% approval rate, but they represent the will of the people?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Personally, I like RT, he may even be one of our alphabet guys posing as a Russian Troll, I don't know. I like to think he's really Russian, from some of our conversations, he certainly seems like an intelligent Russian of decent moral character IMO. Plus the Eastern European half of my heritage along with the fact the Russians were our allies in WWII makes me sympathetic to the Russian people (not their government, the common folks).

I read RT's threads, it may be all commie propaganda, something I doubt, but all the better in my mind. I consider propaganda when filtering for the facts. If I can read pure Russian propaganda, that's great because if our government doesn't want me to read it, I must consider why by actually reading it from it's source for myself.

I don't want to rag on RT, just give him some basic respect, even if he is trying to push the Russian narrative. I hope that the times I make a thread or post something that happened to be disinformation or propaganda of some kind, that people like RT understand that we can all fall for our own county's propaganda from time to time. We must try to be humble and open minded enough to be able to see where our information may be compromised as well as remain suspicious of the opposing points of view. That's a hard line to walk for anyone, myself included.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Wanna have some fun?

Haven't I written here several times that I can't perceive English speech by ear, especially in videos lasting more than an hour?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

And what do you imagine they talk about down the boozer aside from footy of course?

After or before a lot of those "soap operas" are News programs, that have been known to cover world events, such as Vladimir's little incursion and war aka ""special military exercise"" in Ukraine.

As to the weather and how expensive things are "c'est la vie" and the colour of our day in spades war in Ukrainian or otherwise.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm honestly not seeing that Russia is losing this.

But I am seeing that this invasion has been far more costly to Russia than it may have ever expected.
Russia's losses in personnel and tanks (as well as a large portion of it's Black Sea fleet) are huge.

Nevertheless, Biden's actions have guaranteed that Russia will now be more than able to fund it's war effort for as long as it will take them to achieve success.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join