It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

There is no hope for By Any Means to survive, but they aren't making many potentially catastrophic mistakes related to russia's invasion of Ukraine at the moment.

We won't let them if they try.

link   
So any Country can invade because another country has crooked politicians?

America is doomed.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

link   
a reply to: turretless

I'm not ignoring a thing, Russia stated their goals from the start.

Donbass is still not secured, and multiple incursions into central Ukraine have been, um, less than successful. Ukraine is moving forward to reclaim it's seaport cities.

Estimates are around 30,000 dead Russian troops, and i personally don't think that is an inaccurate estimate.

Russian battalions with supply line reinforcements are getting annihilated, on a regular basis.

If that is a win? I'd hate to see a loss.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

RT isn't alphabet.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

America is doomed.

russia's even gonna have to invade itself, everyone's doomed.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No it's cool, apparently they represent the will of the people.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

America is doomed.

To be fair I complain about the US doing it too, you have to justify an 800BILLION allocations of funds somehow, right?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm honestly not seeing that Russia is losing this.

But I am seeing that this invasion has been far more costly to Russia than it may have ever expected.
Russia's losses in personnel and tanks (as well as a large portion of it's Black Sea fleet) are huge.

Nevertheless, Biden's actions have guaranteed that Russia will now be more than able to fund it's war effort for as long as it will take them to achieve success.

Please provide the data on Russian losses that you use as the basis for your conclusions.

edit on 5 30 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

If the Russian army was that powerful, it would have been done and finished in the first week. Their worst mistake was the lack of strategic planning.

Russia may win eventually just by attrition but it won't be because they're a powerful army. Their leadership sucks too.

As for the media, no one believes them anyway - on any topic for that matter. But the proof is in the pudding and the pudding is on the ground. The Russians should have won a long time ago - and they haven't. Big wake up call for them.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I just realized when you type 800 and capitalize all of the letters, it looks like BOOBILION

Who wouldn't want that? A billion boobs, yes add a zero or 3 to your expectations, because its BILLIONS!!!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

RT isn't alphabet.

I don't think so myself, but I'm so suspicious of everything these days, even my own thoughts and assumptions, so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Maybe I'm a KGB double agent in a support role for RT?

I better do a background check on myself to be sure.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

But I am seeing that this invasion has been far more costly to Russia than it may have ever expected.
Russia's losses in personnel and tanks (as well as a large portion of it's Black Sea fleet) are huge.

Nevertheless, Biden's actions have guaranteed that Russia will now be more than able to fund it's war effort for as long as it will take them to achieve success.

Please provide the data on Russian losses that you use as the basis for your conclusions.

You deny Russia has lost hundreds of tanks, military vehicles and ships in the Black Sea?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

You got me, some times I do actually do that intentionally when someone is being extra trollish and I don't feel like playing.

I call it 'keeping them busy'.

They fall for it evey single time, like cartoon banana peels or Charlie Brown and his determination to finally kick that football.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm not ignoring a thing, Russia stated their goals from the start.

Donbass is still not secured, and multiple incursions into central Ukraine have been, um, less than successful. Ukraine is moving forward to reclaim it's seaport cities.

Estimates are around 30,000 dead Russian troops, and i personally don't think that is an inaccurate estimate.

Russian battalions with supply line reinforcements are getting annihilated, on a regular basis.

If that is a win? I'd hate to see a loss.

Probably you use only data from the Ukrainian side.

From this circumstance, your conclusions follow.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You're a journalist. I have a question: Where are all the reporters on the ground? Used to be that during a war there would be genuine, live reports as to what's going on. Now all we get is crap from both sides. No one knows what's really going on.
So where are all the journalists?

edit on 30-5-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

Enjoy that monkey wrench.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You deny Russia has lost hundreds of tanks, military vehicles and ships in the Black Sea?

I do not know because the Minister of Defense does not report anything to me.

So will you give me your data and its source?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

To say their data is wrong, you would have to know otherwise, but you state that you don't?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I do not know because the Minister of Defense does not report anything to me.

So will you give me your data and its source?

Take your pick.
Both sides lie...so the truth is somewhere in between.
Even with that considered...the losses to both sides are enormous.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But 30 000 troops? Thats such bull shi#

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join