It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000 Mules Director Uncovers Multinational Operation Involving Fed Agencies And Billion Of Dollars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

That doesn’t prove it, you or I can agree what it really means, but it doesn’t prove they were for the Potatus in Chief.
That’s all I’m saying, there will never be definite proof because it cannot be allowed or the entire system will implode. Neither side will allow that. To much $ and control involved. It’s a continuous tug back and forth between the party system and we are the rope. Neither side will ever win, it’s just to keep us on the edge of our seats, anticipating who will lose, slowly realizing we all do.

The same issues we go on about today are the same 50 years ago. Nothing is ever fixed or agreed upon and it never will be because it keeps us divided. Exactly where they want us to be.

The left hand gets your attention while the right hand steals your wallet. Swap it around, it’s still the same, we are being robbed.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

yep we are a mercenary for hire country... sooner people realize that the sooner things can become the 'new normal'

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

In clown world even video of thousands of people stuffing ballot boxes isn't proof.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

A sad reality, but yes exactly. The only thing we can do is make as many people aware as possible, but getting clowns to leave the circus is going to take turning the propaganda off first.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

edit on 5302022 by Elvicious1 because: Keep hitting the wrong button

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1
There are no True Americans anymore.

...only AMERICAN'TS who don't have the balls to get the job done like the Founding Fathers. Hearing someone say they are a Patriot makes me laugh. A Patriot is one willing to die so others may live Free.

For the record, I am an AmeriCAN trying desperately to wake my fellow AmeriCANS up from their Government-Induced Coma Cocoon.

RIP, my Veteran Brothers, I have the Watch.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

What I saw was enough to convince me that some people and organizations should be investigated and charged with voting fraud. Start putting enough pressure on them and it will unravel.

Some local officials should lose their jobs and possibly face criminal charges. Some of the drop boxes were supposed to have, by law, video cameras to monitor them. The video from those cameras was supposed to have been archived. Some of the cameras were NOT installed and others were either turned off or their video was lost.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hope he doesn't get suicided. The corruption is epic. Just listening to speeches/discussions by the World Economic Forum reveals that. Such truths may be dangerous (for splitting apart the public), but I strongly believe in truth and justice. Even if it is hard to fight for. Doing so is heroic and necessary in my book.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Gregg Phillips working with True The Vote has allegedly uncovered the deep state apparatus at the root of the voting fraud

Is it this?

Selection Code - Premier Trailer
rumble.com...

It is literaly like going from pickpocketing to credit fraud.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

They only followed mules that went into Democratic or these leftist organisations head quarters.

Could be that the Republicans have a same operation going, but that wasnt researched.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian

They only followed mules that went into Democratic or these leftist organisations head quarters.

Could be that the Republicans have a same operation going, but that wasnt researched.

could be. In fact, it's highly likely. Which is why this should be ignored and forgotten. (We cracked the code and can now win any election, any time, so don't spill the beans, K?)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
It is a bit disturbing to me that the same people who are aware of and admit politics and politicians are more than a little corrupt still somehow believe that corruption has never crept into our elections enough to speak of. As if corrupt politicians see election fraud as a bridge too far. SMH

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian

You realize the founders of True the Vote are democrats? They never stated or implied any single political group was filtered from the data.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

In clown world even video of thousands of people stuffing ballot boxes isn't proof.

It isn't proof for humans in denial of reality, no.

But for open-minded and curious people, thousands of people stuffing boxes with unaccounted for 'ballots' is proof that the system is seriously dysfunctional.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

We don’t know who’s name was on those ballots that was being stuffed. Sure we can speculate that it was Biden because of the increased vote afterwards but that is conjecture, we really don’t know.

A man like biden who cant remember what he did 5 seconds ago or where he is and was called a fugg up by obama suddenly has the most votes in history. Even more than Obama ever gotten.

There is very very little room for speculation here.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: network dude
It is a bit disturbing to me that the same people who are aware of and admit politics and politicians are more than a little corrupt still somehow believe that corruption has never crept into our elections enough to speak of. As if corrupt politicians see election fraud as a bridge too far. SMH

My good man, they have morals you know!

eta:
It almost seems that if fraud is proven, then Trump is right, and THAT is the driving force behind this LARP. Seemingly smart people have pigeonholed themselves into the box of no fraud, and cannot escape with any dignity at all. So they fight.
edit on 31-5-2022 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What!
hes doing it to make money!
and waiting for best offer.
who from the Biddens?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is 'the swamp' President Trump warned us about.
Drain the swamp! Send them all to prison. Term limits for congress. No more 'professional politicians'.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
2000 Mules REVIEW

Link To A Critical But Good Quality Review
edit on 2-6-2022 by iconmatrix because: Problem embedding link

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I saw it and also saw the guy who calculated the voter databases used from Census information.
Those matched nearly exactly, trillions and trillions of times beyond chance.
Worse than that, each state had an algorithm that had each age category multiplied by a certain percentage, equally across all counties in a single state, yet different multipliers for each individual state.
So the entire rolls were puffed and controlled with a MATHEMATICAL FORMULA ALL THE SAME WAY.
It's absolute proof of total top down control.
Then you have the HAMMER or HAMR program that vet said was brought back fro0m overseas and implemented here.
Then we have the mules.
Then we have Zuckerberg and his illegal 300 million boosting demo only areas.
Then we have the local voting areas blocking windows and keeping Republican observers out and away from viewable spots and silenced or booted.
There are so many simultaneous crimes all on the dem and left side.

Whatever they come out with will just be another scored line to add to the death count of valid elections.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join