It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000 Mules Director Uncovers Multinational Operation Involving Fed Agencies And Billion Of Dollars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shakdi

In October 2020, a non-controlled candidate Biden described the overall operation in 25 seconds. It's one of the earlier dementia-fueled confessions from Joe Biden. So plain and in-your-face, it's overlooked by investigators.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oouthere
a reply to: ElitePlebeian

You realize the founders of True the Vote are democrats? They never stated or implied any single political group was filtered from the data.

Did you even watch the movie? How is determining the criterium: mule had to pass/go into at least one leftist or democratic organisations building along the route not filtering a specific political group?

And the fact they did, doesnt mean theyre biased. What should happen is see if it happens on the other side as well and investigate all evidence. Youre taking my reply out of context, read the reply i replied to.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
From Australia I believe our last Pm was through the international electoral fraud system as he came from a no chance position the nation knew he had no chance but he won and has played his staring role in the Covid theatrical play. I also noticed also some suspicions of the NZ PM Jacinda Arden who is another one who seems to have been worth watching as she plays her role ...returning her allegiance to those who gave her her scholarship (The Masons) She has certainly been influenced by the US ways with false flags mass shootings to set the stage for gun amnesties. Back to the US I am surprised that citizens seem to believe 2020 was the first case of electoral fraud. My reasoning is the fact that 40 plus of your presidents are related and to me that is evidence as there is no way that odds like that come up. The reality of such a thing occurring is zero thus to me it seems the odds were stacked and not only is there electoral fraud at the counting stage but collusion and premeditated deception where they seem to play both sides and thus a win is assured. As much as Hillary and Trump punched it out they are cousins and I think its a world wide secret we all know the Deep State is in charge so either way they manipulate who wins into their agenda. So the only assurance is the winner is a group who are not elected and have no policy , no transparency, no party policy and no political promises they have to hold too. In the end the PM is seen as the betrayer and retires to a bundle of cash and slithers away to spend it. At least now we know why the US Presidents keep a secret service ted after they have left the house...they need it the day you all woke up had to come and now its here Biden must have a good bonus waiting for being willing to play the retarded. and brain dead POTUS who put the big kick to the guts into the US! They all leave assured of the fact they Weill never be prosecuted and the DEEP STATE go on really leaving uncertainty of who are the faces to hold responsible. JFK told you where they came from the sections of Govt etc and guys when are you gonna be smart and see the truth of an agency set up to hold the units of history banking on them bering the only ones who know for sure the truth NASA are steeling your nations money they are liars whom do not care never answer never delete the hundreds of videos that show they simply make videos and deceive the world. The vacuum of space is no medium for the generation of radio/electo magnetic waives everything works in our system through the disruption of a medium it allows communication, our visual ability and the technology we have saturated earth with that kills us. Our mediums are the ether (atmosphere) and the waters. The vacuum of space does not allow for any such fake fabricated comms from any imagined probe or telescope or rover billions of miles away. They tell us it is a vacuum void of matter thus not a sufficient medium that can propagate a signal via the disruption of the contained matter which needs to be a fluid by definition able to hold a waive of constancy so a waive can be carried with continuity. I doubt anyway if a waive could travel the de distance from mars.Whilst I am at it the moon sits in the vacuum of space they say so that never could have achieved a live link especially since the film needed to be processed first then digitised by experts this was 1969 do not forget.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
so 400,000 ballots ...........these are the many steps you need to take go through each of these steps and explain how it was done

“1) You need a falsified ballot with a unique bar code, printed on special paper, and a special envelope. If the claim is that you’ve somehow obtained 400,000 original ballots without the elections officials or voters knowing, how precisely did you do this?

“2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.

“Congratulations! Besides committing a felony, you have now cast ONE fraudulent ballot. Now you need to figure out how to do that hundreds of thousands of times, in different jurisdictions, with different ballot styles and different voting materials.”

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
“2000 Mules” did exactly what it was meant to do, make us aware of how cheating is done so it can be monitored in the coming elections.

We know both sides cheat, or have in the past, so why anyone denies their ability to do so is beyond me.
As I watched “2000 Mules” I realized this could be used for either side. We don’t know who’s name was on those ballots that was being stuffed. Sure we can speculate that it was Biden because of the increased vote afterwards but that is conjecture, we really don’t know.

This should anger any and all sides, this means your vote didn’t count because it was diluted by cheating.

We seriously don’t know if we have ever lawfully voted any presidents in. The corruption is so deep they have systems and people in place to cover their arses.

They will never admit “wide spread fraud” because it puts into question anyone who won in the past regardless of their political standing. If they admit one cheated, they all could have.

edit on 13-6-2022 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Ever look at a mail in ballot? I'll give you the bar code, possibly, but other than that there's nothing special about them.
If as some believe that the computer software was compromised, it wouldn't be hard to have it accept certain fake barcodes. I know what I can do with computers and there are people who make me look like an amateur.

As long as the ballot is signed, nobody compares it to another signature to determine if it was valid.

These ballots were mailed out unrequested. How hard do you think it would be to get ahold of one or more. Hell they found a guy passed out in his car with a bunch of them.

We had all of the crap that the Postal Employees Union were giving Trump. How hard would it be to divert what is essentially a bulk mailing. The County I live in had over 70 ballots cast by people who were over 120 years of age. We had UPS Stores and mail box stores listed as home addresses.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
400,000 ballots diverted and not a single voter complained that they did not get their ballot?????????? REALLY??????????? do you realize that when you mail in your ballot you get an email telling you it was received and counted??? so how do you explain these thousands of ballots and they were not illegal ballots the 2000 mules claims these were stolen which means they are registered with a voter name and address and IF these mules dropped them in the drop box all these voters would get emails saying their ballot was received.......how do you explain this?

a reply to: JIMC5499

edit on 13-6-2022 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Lol because its simple: they send out many more ballots than needed, because as is very wellknown, the voter rolls arent up to date at all. Which is also the reason why there are dead people showing up that have voted.

So they send out ballots to all the outdated adresses, then they pay people to collect them from those adresses and there you go.

Another option is they litterally pay people to hand their ballot over or tell them they will vote for them.

With both options you have real ballots with no forged signatures or anything you suggested is necessary for election fraud on this scale. So your plain wrong.

But anyway it doesnt matter: this is exactly what an official investigation is supposed to uncover. The movie presented more than enough evidence to start one.

edit on 14-6-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Really? What if you don't have e-mail? What if you don't put your e-mail address on the ballot?
I find it hard to believe that there were people there typing in e-mail addresses as they were receiving ballots.
They couldn't even keep the internal signed envelops with the ballots as required by law.

This whole thing was designed to take advantage of the "Pandemic". There was so much conflicting information put out by the media (on purpose) that people had no idea what was going on. Personally I received eight different ballots in the mail. None of them were in my name. I burned them. My Sister received three ballots in MY NAME. I used to live there. One was addressed to J. L. XXXXXXX one was James XXXXXXX and one was Jim XXXXXXX. I burned all of them and cast my vote in person.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
the claim is 400, 000 ballots that were sent out grabbed filled in for biden dropped in drop boxes HOW WAS THIS DONE??? in order for these to be sent out the people had to register to vote and the claim is they were stolen from the post offices or somewhere along the way.....are you saying not a single 1 of 400, 000 didn't complain they didn't get their ballots???

are they psychic??? somehow , without out ever looking at these ballots somehow they KNOW that all these ballots were for BIDEN??????"

so if these ballots were stolen and the vote put in for Biden why was the vote on the same ballots not changed to the democrat senator on that same ballot?????

Trump's official spokesperson, Liz Harrington, said True The Vote "solved a murder of a young little girl (secoria turner) in Atlanta. I mean, they are heroes" that is a LIE and true the voted ADMITTED later that it was a lie admitting they did not contact those authorities until 2 months later so they had NO role in the arrests or indictments in this case

true the vote used one instance of a man dropping off 5 ballots they claimed were bogus....the REPUBLICAN secretary of state looked into this "We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and family members, as allowed by law in that state ....so another LIE

actually they claimed to solve 2 cases..that's a lie there was only one case (another lie) that they did NOT solve that one either

claim that out 242 mules in atlanta, 12 were at violent protests supposedly using ACLED ...ACLED came out and said FALSE categorically false the info cannot be used/analyzed that way....of course they tried to BACKTRACK and said they used other databases...BUT of course D'Souza LIED and specifically said he used ACLED in his 2000 mules documentary

this data only shows people within 6 feet of drop boxes,,,these are at busy places libraries. college campuses, etc etc they claim the same lady went to over 30 drop boxes but provide no proof of that in 2000 mules.

d'souza LIED when he said the arizona sheriff department opened an investigation because 2000 mules was so convincing . The department said BLATANTLY false...they investigated a few cases that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 2000 mules

dinesh d'souza minimized rosa parks legacy, mocked school shooting victims, used Travon martins death for a political joke, repeatedly questioning Obama's birth place, he retweeted hashtags "burnthejews" "bringbackslavery"

D'Souza himself has been arrested and sentenced for campaign finance fraud, in 2014.

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
“2000 Mules” did exactly what it was meant to do, make us aware of how cheating is done so it can be monitored in the coming elections.

We know both sides cheat, or have in the past, so why anyone denies their ability to do so is beyond me.
As I watched “2000 Mules” I realized this could be used for either side. We don’t know who’s name was on those ballots that was being stuffed. Sure we can speculate that it was Biden because of the increased vote afterwards but that is conjecture, we really don’t know.

This should anger any and all sides, this means your vote didn’t count because it was diluted by cheating.

We seriously don’t know if we have ever lawfully voted any presidents in. The corruption is so deep they have systems and people in place to cover their arses.

They will never admit “wide spread fraud” because it puts into question anyone who won in the past regardless of their political standing. If they admit one cheated, they all could have.

edit on 22-6-2022 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Did you read that material? It's stated that DHS tried hacking into several states elections.

Aside from the numerous links to major corporations, government agencies and neoconservative think tanks, of particular concern to Free & Fair’s mission to develop “secure” election technology are its connections to DHS. This is because, before, during and after the 2016 election, DHS was caught attempting to hack into state electoral systems in at least three states — Georgia, Indiana and Idaho — with similar accusations also being made in Kentucky and West Virginia. In Indiana’s case, the DHS’ attempted hacks occurred nearly 15,000 times over a 46 day period. In an official answer to Georgia’s claim the DHS had tried to penetrate its electoral system’s firewall, DHS which initially denied being behind the attempted hack, later responded that the attempted breach was “legitimate business” aimed at “verifying a professional license administered by the state.” Some of the states targeted by DHS had turned down the department’s offer to “shore up” election systems prior to the 2016 election.

If true, that's shocking!

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the logistics for 400,000 ballots does not pan out ......what happened was in 2016 they were caught .....in the documentary
.they never looked at a single ballot but claimed they were all for Biden...are they psychic??????

the person who made the documentary (D'souza) is a proven liar!!!!! NOTHING was proven in that documentary...I raised many points NONE ANSWERED..

there were SIGNIFICANT changes made AFTER this happened in 2016 and BEFORE the 2020 election happened but the poster totally ignores this
(in Michigan older voting machines retired, Virginia decer­ti­fied and replaced all paper­less voting machines. In 2018, Arkan­sas completed the replace­ment of its remain­ing anti­quated paper­less voting equip­ment.[8] In several other states, such as Color­ado, Flor­ida, and Nevada, signi­fic­ant replace­ment has happened at the local level since 2016.

SIGNIFICANT changes made BEFORE the 2020 election
a reply to: TonyS

edit on 22-6-2022 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It looks like the "mules" in the 2000 Mules documentary recently released by Dinesh D’Souza which exposes the election fraud in 2020 are only the tip of the iceberg. While not specific, director Gregg Phillips working with True The Vote has allegedly uncovered the deep state apparatus at the root of the voting fraud, and not only does it involve federal agencies, and billions of dollars, but potentially multination interests. Does this sound like something Klaus Schwab and or China could be involved with? Is this what has been happening in almost every election for decades, already?

During the discussion Gregg dropped this bomb — According to Gregg, True the Vote team has uncovered a multinational player involving federal agencies that will be so explosive that, according to Gregg, “It’s going to make everybody forget everything about the mules, and it’s going to bring into question everything we think we know about these elections.”

We have a few issues coming up that are more explosive than the (2000) Mules, that are more likely to divide this country even further. Catherine and I spend a lot of time every single day really not just praying through it, but thinking through, how do we actually do this? Because once these come out, there’s one in particular. It’s a multinational deal. It involves billions of dollars.

There is irrefutable evidence. We’ve been involved in a major counterintelligence operation that’s very mature in this country, involving federal agencies and us. And there’s been some betrayals along the way. There have been some issues along the way. But once we get to the point where this is ready to go, it’s going to make everybody forget everything about the mules, and it’s going to bring into question everything we think we know about these elections. Everything. I can say that with 100% certainty.

SOURCE AND VIDEO

These are the types of news articles that change lives.

As a teenager, realizing how the world operates... the higher up you go... the more crooked they get. Making the jump from high school to college, you're trying to figure out where you're going in life. What's the meaning of all of this. How has the government shaped my childhood and my parents' lives. Taking a step back from everything, getting out of my comfort zone, with an existential outlook. The internet was becoming the main source for information. And I struggled focusing on anything when it comes time to jump on the computer and research everything for writing papers.

There was a paradigm shift in my own psyche. No longer a hard core christian. Zero trust in the government. No regard for textbooks that recreated the history we are taught growing up. All I could focus on was revolutionists of the late 1800's and early 1900's. There was no anti-governmental factions near me, so I tried to create my own... I would preach storms convicting every establishment possible with my drinking buddies.

I'd tell anyone and everyone of how the CIA was busted with Pablo Escobar amounts of coc aine... everything we know or think we know of the entity we called "government" is all completely fabricated. There's no all-loving God. Society is monkey see, monkey do... either we are consumers or we are nothing. Our brand name clothes are modern shackles for a corrupt capitalist/corporate complex neo-slave trade.

And guess what... NOBODY CARES! It's like the whole congregation saw lil Timmy suckin' off father John and everyone smiles because of the black holes in their heads.

There's no need for a lobotomy. It's been genetically modified into our DNA generations ago.

So ... instead of dying on our feet instead of living on our knees... one just ends up an alcoholic jerk who has no friends and pissed off all the time. :/ (was married once... went on these tirades about how the government WANTS us to get married and breed out more consumers for their MACHINE, she didn't stick around very long, her family views me as the worst scumbag they've ever met)

All of these travesties begin when a teenager reads these articles about 3 letter agencies committing mobster acts under everyone's noses.
edit on 25-6-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join