It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman fatally shot a man who began firing an AR-15-style rifle into a crowd of people at a party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
elsewhere...West Virginia woman fatally shot a man who began firing an AR-15-style rifle into a crowd of people at a party. Seems people are so easily triggered these days looks like somebody told him to slow down driving through the complex and he came back later and started shooting.

I think you are gonna see this more and more. Especially here in Georgia with the new CC law

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A woman in West Virginia fatally shot a man who began firing an AR-15-style rifle into a crowd of people that had gathered for a party, authorities said.

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement.

The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler, the statement said. No one at the party was injured.

“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told news outlets Thursday.

edit on 27-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Already a thread on this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Already a thread on this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jeez, how did I miss that? right there on the front page too, certainly a Bidenesque moment.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
From the article"

"Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement."

Must have been a real #ty shot. Shot and AR-15 into a crowd of dozens and not one injury?

Then she pulls pistol and it's all over. Hmmmmmm?

Sounds like a "false flag" conspiracy to me.

edit on 27-5-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So......it only took one armed woman by herself to do what several cops couldn't do elsewhere.

Sounds about right. That's what happens when leadership won't let cops do their job.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
From the article"

"Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement."

Must have been a real #ty shot. Shot and AR-15 into a crowd of dozens and not one injury?

Then she pulls pistol and it's all over. Hmmmmmm?

Sounds like a "false flag" conspiracy to me.

Just because someone owns a fancy gun doesn't mean they can hit anything with it. Evidently you don't want to piss off a woman with a gun by shooting at her friends is another way of looking at it.

I can't hit the broad side of a barn with my guns because I would never shoot at someone's barn....but I can prune a tree fifty feet away with a deer rifle.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
WOW how can you shoot a A R and NOT hit a single person ?

top topics

join