It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West is draining Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
What is this "I did no such thing" I accuse you off?

Where did I twist your words?

I asked you a single question, the rest are observations in alignment with your own words. You wrote you decided to be a partisan hack from day one, or didn't you?

See that's what I meant, you're so suspiciously invested and challenging. As if you have something to loose.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

Send them 1 million M4A1 and 1million of whatever else

They havent got the Soldiers to use them

Usa , uk are just delaying the inevitable.....

Btw the only currency in war is Blood im sad to say

Stay Safe

Riouz

1 million M1s is just dumb, but 3000 spare M1s have already been prepared for rapid delivery in Ukraine, and are already staged in Europe.

We haven't provided them yet for only 1 reason, and that reason doesn't anything at all to do with not being able to afford it.

We haven't sent any M1s yet because we still believe that russia will surrender before Ukrainian soldiers could be trained on them.

If we're incorrect about that assumption, and we very well could be, those 3000 M1s (and MANY other things useful for killing russians) are standing by as a backup plan.

Meaning russia has zero chance of being successful.

Zero.

edit on 27-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: RussianTroll

Off topic question: Is ATS still open for Russians or are you using a VPN ?

I go to our forum freely. I don't use VPN.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Once Lyman falls the two main roads used for resuply into the cauldron and Severdonetsk are going to be cut off. Just the other day Ru cut off the other main road by taking control of Nahirine and Bilohorivika villages.

There is going to be a lot more territory under Ru control very quickly after the fall of Lyman.

As I have been saying for over a month the main battle is in the cauldron. When they take Slavyask and Bakhmut it will be pretty much over for UA in that area.

Liman has already been liberated, the flag of the DPR is above the city administration. There are many videos on the Telegram channels with the flight of the Ukrainian army from Liman.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Let me play devils advocate for a second, lets say that Ukraine cedes the territories to the east and the south, but keep Odessa. Would Russia stop there with a free Ukraine, or would in a year or two, go to war again to take more? What is to stop Russia from continuing to annex territory?

I have a solution, Ukraine cedes all area currently controlled by Russia, right now today. Then Ukraine merges with Poland to form the Polish-Ukrainian state, We can call them Poluk (slang term in the US for poles is pollock
). Then whats left of Ukraine immediate gets into NATO, NATO can move massive amounts of troops to the border to protect Poluk and the Baltics, and Russia wins by having what they wanted, and NATO as a defensive alliance can protect its nation states with.

No more people have to die, and NATO and Russia can start working out the economy with a new stronger NATO including Finland and Sweden. I think its a win, win for everyone.

Ukraine gains access to NATO and EU, Russia gets its territories it wanted, Unless it wanted more, and we can start trade again.

Since Poland and Ukraine are the same size by population and territory, roughly, the new nation would be equally paired with no majority having too much influence, additionally, I can see it being more like East Germany, and how West Germany rebuilt the East after the Soviet Union collapse. You know given that the USSR pretty much treated all their satellites like dog crap, as everything they made went back to the Russian SSR.

For that matter, you ever wonder why the Poles, East Germans, and Baltics, as well as Ukraine now, and pretty much all of eastern Europe hates Russia? Do you think they have a reason? Such as people disappearing, police state politics, suffering and oppression from the USSR. Is Russia a new form of the USSR with the same goals of dominating its neighbors? Or is Russia ready to come to peace and give up the idea of taking territory through war and rebuilding the USSR empire as Russia 2.0? If Russia has no aspirations to force people and territories into its Empire, I think this is a good deal.

What are your thoughts?

Also for the record, NATO hasn't sent the best tools into the fight, and Russia from what I have seen has only sent limited amounts of good tools into the fight, what has gone into the fight are for the most part older generations of weapons. Reason being is you use up the old stockpiles and have a reason to replace it with something new. Politicians on both sides will say, hey look we used up XYZ here we need to replace it to stay strong so we need X billions of dollars to rebuild the strength of the military, and oh, by the way, let me introduce you to my friend who is sell you all this, he is great, he donates 30% to my causes anytime I ask and he got my cousins niece a job for 4 million and my son a job for 8 million.... Politics buddy.... Politics... and thats on both sides my friend

Anyway, I digress, lets have peace and make some Pollocks, or I mean Poluks
Whats the worse that can happen a Poluk nation that can compete with France and Germany economically in a decade? A stronger EU, NATO, is any of that bad? A stabilized border in Europe with Russia having no hope at any future adventures there? I fail to see the down side here.

Ukraine is a Republic and Poland is a republic, so what difference does it make if the people are 1 in 40 million or 1 in 80 million people. Just my thought on it...Additionally, we can even offer to give all Russians that want to go back to Russia 5000 Euros and a bus ticket. Let them start a new life if they are so inclined to be "Russian" and not Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish, or Ukrainian for that matter. That solves the One Russia issue. Russia has tons of space for these new citizens after all and they are an awesome country to live and vacation in. The beaches up near the artic I hear are warm and sunny, and the mountains in Siberia and the Urals, Awesome!

Camain

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

WW3 is when many countries are involved in a conflict.

Your personal propaganda supports and pushes us closer to WW3.

So stop

Ukraine is not our problem.

How much do you think the lives of 45 million innocent humans are 'worth'?

They concern me as much as the 15,000 murdered by Ukraine concerned you.

How many countries do you think are involved in supporting Ukraine right now?

Who do you think russia is repeatedly threatening to hurl nukes at?

Who do you think is affected by russia's intentional global famine threats?

russia invading Ukraine is nearly identical to hitler invading poland, the only difference is that this time the world knows better than to appease a madman hell bent on territorial conquest.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Once Lyman falls the two main roads used for resuply into the cauldron and Severdonetsk are going to be cut off. Just the other day Ru cut off the other main road by taking control of Nahirine and Bilohorivika villages.

There is going to be a lot more territory under Ru control very quickly after the fall of Lyman.

As I have been saying for over a month the main battle is in the cauldron. When they take Slavyask and Bakhmut it will be pretty much over for UA in that area.

Liman has already been liberated, the flag of the DPR is above the city administration. There are many videos on the Telegram channels with the flight of the Ukrainian army from Liman.

Holy half truth Batman!

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I know, but I am just avoiding pointlessly arguing with some on the issue because I know the maps they use haven't been updated or refuse to update I just let them believe it is still contested.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Once the West ruined Russia and thought it was forever. But times are changing, some empires disappear, others are reborn. Russians are now the most divided people in the world, they were divided into many states. But the Russians are no worse than the Germans, who reunited without any referenda. The unification of the Russians, as well as the Chinese and Koreans, is hindered in every possible way by the West. But this process is objective, so we will have to put up with it and look for ways to cooperate, not confrontation.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

How many countries do you think are involved in supporting Ukraine right now?

Too many. Ukraine is not part of NATO.

Who do you think russia is repeatedly threatening to hurl nukes at?

The NATO countries poised to join in the war against Russia.

Who do you think is affected by russia's intentional global famine threats?

Every country and it is a direct result of sanctions against Russia.

russia invading Ukraine is nearly identical to hitler invading poland, the only difference is that this time the world knows better than to appease a madman hell bent on territorial conquest.

I don't care about your ill informed opinion.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I know, but I am just avoiding pointlessly arguing with some on the issue because I know the maps they use haven't been updated or refuse to update I just let them believe it is still contested.

You keep saying that, but still haven't provided a single example after being repeatedly challenged, frequently strongly challenged.

Would directly calling you a LIAR on this subject motivate you to provide an example of what you repeatedly and absurdly claim?

Where are this erroneous maps you keep making stuff up about?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

He is still confident that Britain won a brilliant victory at Dunkirk and the Ardennes, and also took Berlin, and is ready to assure us of this))))

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Riouz5

Oh hit a nerve there ,did i.

As for the Absurd claim that I and ATS website are killing Anyone let alone Ukrainians
,is beyond belief

Maybe Good Men are not being truthful, might be a better term to use.

Stay Safe

Riouz

You have no ability to 'hit a nerve', you'd have to be speaking honestly first, and I've seen no indication that you are capable of that yet.

Perhaps you don't understand how russia tried to use ATS and all other Western 'media' to spread their absurd propaganda designed to 'justify' their invasion of Ukraine to kill innocent Ukrainians and steal Ukrainian territory?

Nah, you know exactly what russia tried, and is still trying to do, and you know why russia is so desperate to do so.

Kill innocent Ukrainian and innocent Russians - many of those who have been murdered, whose homes and whole cities even have been razed to the ground by the barbarous neo-Nazis pouring over the border from Russia are actually Russian speaking, ethnic Russians. Their only crime? Not embracing the neo-Nazis when they invaded, and instead fighting for freedom and liberty.

This indiscriminate death and destruction proves beyond any doubt at all that Putin - the Great traitor of All Russia - considers all Russians as nothing but serfs to be tossed assunder at will, because they are worth nothing to him.

He has not invaded Ukraine to "save" Russians*. He has done so to kill them for daring not to worship him.

* they needed saving because they democratically elected a Jew as their leader and not a Putin puppet.

edit on 27-5-2022 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I have already told you before.

I have nothing to prove to those who have repeatedly lied to me and or refuse to provide sources to back up their claims.

If you really want proof then go find someone on here that has shown they have integrity to ask me.
edit on 27-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Do you classify Baltics, Poles, Ukrainians, and other Eastern Europeans as Russian then? or for that matter Georgians, etc?

Just curious how you get Russians are divided. Don't get me wrong, I think all of the former USSR nations have large minorities of Russians in them, Since the USSR was great at intermingling the people together in order to pacify the "minorities" in those countries that wanted freedom for their lands. However I fail to see how Russia is divided.

Further, I like how you say Korea and China are divided. South Korea would love to join with North Korea if their dictatorship was to surrender, and allow for a peaceable reunification process. However China actually doesn't want a stronger Korea on its border, and a unified Korea would no doubt be stronger.

As far as China, everyone want China to unify with Taiwan, as soon as the communist government resigns, the government of Taiwan can absolutely take charge and form a united China, the only ones not wanting Unification is China and North Korea that I see, all they have to do is abandon their despotic ways and stop killing people. You know, stop thinking that their way of threats and intimidation is the best way, and figure out they can have all they want through peace.

Hell for that matter, Russia could join EU and NATO, all they got to do is give up the Russia first mentality, and realize they are no better than Italy, or Poland, or Ukraine for that matter, and they can have an awesome life in Russia, or Paris France or Belgium, if they come to the table as an equal partner. They turned that down btw cause they wanted to dictate in everything and that's not how EU or NATO works. Everyone is equal, doesn't matter how small. That's why Turkey is holding Finland and Sweden hostage to join NATO. They have to be placated.....Life is way easier when you have a dictator in charge that makes all the rules and everyone has to take a knee to them. Wouldn't you agree? Republics and Democracies can be so messy. I think thats why nations call themselves republics, but in reality they are dictatorships. Gives a good spin to things, when you say 95% of the people voted for someone, but I believe it was Stalin that said that it doesn't matter how people vote, all that matters is who counts the votes, am I right? Damn Stalin was a smart guy, and all it took for him to stay in power were what 20+ million people dying? or for that matter Mao in China that killed his own 50 million.

Camain

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I have already told you before.

I have nothing to prove to those who have repeatedly lied to me.

If you really want proof then go find someone on here that has shown they have integrity to ask me.

Again with the false accusations and zero evidence?

Point them out if you think they exist.

I triple dog dare you.

edit on 27-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

They are Ukrainian citizens, not russian citizens.

Ukrainian territory is not russian territory.

Regardless of how many times russia claims otherwise.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So not a single example?

Why keep making the absurd claims?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Find someone with integrity to ask me.

I have no need to prove anything to those who have lied to me and or refused to back up their claims with sources when asked.

Actions have consequences.

Again, find someone with integrity to ask me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join