It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile at Davos: WEF wants to keep track of your CO2 footprint.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Dutch article, videos/pics included:
www.ninefornews.nl...

Alibaba Group Chairman J. Michael Evans spoke at the World Economic Forum about developing a tracker that tracks your carbon footprint. What you eat, what you buy, how you travel, everything is registered with it. “Gosh, the WEF wants to keep track of everyone's personal 'CO2 footprint' in the future. Who would have expected that? That was a "conspiracy theory" wasn't it?" asks MP Pepijn van Houwelingen (FVD). Financial journalist Arno Wellens adds: “Sick.” Forum for Democracy tweets: “In 'The Coronabedrog', Thierry Baudet exposes how the elite tries to strengthen its grip on our lives. Part of this agenda is an individual CO2 budget. The Alibaba board is developing exactly this system and is presenting it today at – you guessed it – the WEF.”

“From far-fetched and laughed-out 'conspiracy theory' to openly presented plan in a few months,” Baudet writes. “Gosh, this was also a wappie theory, wasn't it? Hello leftist fellow, this wouldn't happen, would it? Where are you now?" asks songwriter and music teacher Roeland Ruijsch. Bas Filippini states: “The WEF woke cult is full of psychopathic ideas. Like any sect. I don't like cults. Why do so many intelligent people fall for this?” By the way, these are the private jets of the climate hypocrites twitter.com...

Rebel News reporter Sophie Corcoran was at the airport near Davos where the private jets of the invitees are located. While we have to fly less and eat insects, the elite are flown in by private jet and transported by helicopter to Davos.

WEF decides how the future will be shaped for us plebs and it won't be a great future for us.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In a dark TV ad aired in 1971, a jerk tosses a bag of trash from a moving car.

The garbage spills onto the moccasins of a buckskin-clad Native American, played by Italian American actor Espera Oscar de Corti. He sheds a tear on camera, because his world has been defiled, and corrupted by trash.

The poignant ad, which won awards for excellence in advertising, promotes the catchline “People Start Pollution. People can stop it.”

What’s lesser known is the nonprofit group Keep America Beautiful, funded by the very beverage and packaging juggernauts pumping out billions of plastic bottles each year (the likes of The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch Companies), created the PSA.

Carbon Footprint, just like the above mentioned advertisment, is a very effective form of propaganda.

It turns out that the concept of the “carbon footprint”, that popular measure of personal impact, was the brainchild of an advertising firm working for BP.

British Petroleum, the second largest non-state owned oil company in the world, with 18,700 gas and service stations worldwide, hired the public relations professionals Ogilvy & Mather to promote the slant that climate change is not the fault of an oil giant, but that of individuals.

It’s here that British Petroleum first promoted and soon successfully popularized the term “carbon footprint” in the early 2000's.

The company unveiled its “carbon footprint calculator” in 2004 so one could assess how their normal daily life is largely responsible for heating the globe.

"Carbon footprint" caught on, and you can see people on social media zooming in on individual consumption habits when climate change is under discussion.

Personal virtue is an eternally seductive goal in progressive movements, and the climate movement is no exception.

People pop up all the time to boast of their domestic arrangements or chastise others for what they eat or how they get around.

The very short counterargument is that individual acts of thrift and abstinence won’t make much of an impact.

Big business and elite industrialists brought us here and now they try to shift the blame onto us.

Don't fall for this trendy buzzword.
edit on 25-5-2022 by CloneFarm1000 because: I'd like to buy the world a coke.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Saw this coming years ago . This will obviously be tied to your 'social credit score'. Have a low 'carbon footprint' then a higher social credit score . Which will be tied to the ability to shop/use basic everyday items

I'm so sick of these psychopaths trying to control humanity ,all while being the biggest hypocrites

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
They can track my methane footprint of they want.
Send fitting since I'm writing this from my toilet.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Can we start with the retards attending Davos....in their private planes and limos, and imported wine/food.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I've had about all I can take from these elitist pricks -

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
BS aint it. Its Harry and Meghan syndrome.....I'm rich, but ima gonna pretend to care. Then make a bunch of solutions to problems that dont exist to screw you out of even more money.

a reply to: underpass61

edit on 25-5-2022 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

These elitists should put solar panels on those private jets of theirs.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The aerodynamics would be ruined.......

a reply to: vNex92

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Nah, a windmill would be better - the faster they go the more electricity they generate!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: vNex92

Nah, a windmill would be better - the faster they go the more electricity they generate!

I got stopped on the street by a guy once who was clearly high- claiming the same thing for cars.

I fear the average person views me (and all the unpaid ATS members) as I saw him.

top topics

join