It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We need to bring the shooter salvador back to life just so we can execute him again.

14 kids dead. 1 teacher.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
As a Texan in Texas who is always carrying....I truly do not understand the fact there were zero armed people around to take him out........and let so many victims be shot. All it takes is one good guy with a gun.

Except....oh, that's right....it's a democrat run area.

Try again. Uvalde County voted overwhelmingly for Trump in the 2020 election 60% to 39%.

edit on 24-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
local hospital is treating multiple kids,

4 in critical.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

So sad. This is the kind of incident they told us Waukesha was. Someone fleeing law enforcement who lost it.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let’s re-reframe again this time in reality. The majority of deaths in America are handgun related 40+% with long rifles being less then 4%. The rest other implements

The majority of these murders are actually bad guys will illegal guns killing other bad guys with lots of innocents killed in the cross fire. The majority of the bad guys are in fact black and the majority of those killed in collateral are also black.

www.louderwithcrowder.com...
#BLM

Now that the ribbing is out of the way. This is a absolute tragedy and you are the one who didn’t wait for the bodies to cool off to make it a 2nd amendment things. Just to be clear it’s not anyone else it was you.
a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 24-5-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Why don't we wait and see before you start blaming anyone, and getting that agenda out! 14 kids are dead. WTF?

what part of might and if don't you understand? again i know "if" is a mighty big word for some, but for "might".

but so you can settle down and let your boys off the hook, just heard that he's a local and he had i think they said he killed his grandmother is why it started.

looking for more news on it.

Greg Abbott said the shooter killed 14 students, a teacher, and his grandmother at Robb Elementary School. The school teaches children aged between four and 11.

Fourteen children killed in Texas school shooting

edit on 24-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So sad. This is the kind of incident they told us Waukesha was. Someone fleeing law enforcement who lost it.

Read it was an 18 yearold from the local high school with a handgun. Also said he shot his grandmother first.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
presser in a min or so.

shooter isdead

Perfect for a disposable identity w/credentials and history 🤫

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So how far did the shooter travel to get to the scene ? 😉💀

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

As a Texan in Texas who is always carrying....I truly do not understand the fact there were zero armed people around to take him out........and let so many victims be shot. All it takes is one good guy with a gun.

in most countries of the world only police officers walk around with guns and these guns are mostly not visible. such acts as regularly happening in america happen elsewhere maybe every ten years. you should think about why such mass killings regularly happen in america before suggesting that it needs even more guns - what a strange suggestion.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Was the shooter on drugs (legal or illegal) ? ☠️😵‍💫

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

Good grief.

There is something seriously wrong with you people.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If reports that he had already exchanged gunfire with authorities are true, then that's what I am thinking of. He may have fled into the school and decided to start shooting then without it actually having been part of his original plans.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: loufo

Good grief.

There is something seriously wrong with you people.

that's what i think of all the gun fetishists in america.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why do you Americans have a hard on for guns

Get rid of them.... Thank god my children grow up here in the UK

My thoughts with all the families at this time

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
news4sanantonio.com...

UPDATE AT 1:06 p.m. - The Uvalde Police Department confirms that the shooter is in custody. No other information available at this time.

I hope they were able to question him in custody before he was dead.

link   

originally posted by: loufo

in most countries of the world only police officers walk around with guns and these guns are mostly not visible. such acts as regularly happening in america happen elsewhere maybe every ten years. you should think about why such mass killings regularly happen in america before suggesting that it needs even more guns - what a strange suggestion.

Uninformed. The fact is that the statistics show there is no correlation between availability of guns and the number of shootings. The only way you can "prove" otherwise is to cherry-pick countries.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Xtrozero

If reports that he had already exchanged gunfire with authorities are true, then that's what I am thinking of. He may have fled into the school and decided to start shooting then without it actually having been part of his original plans.

so he accidentally escapes to an elementary school and instead of hiding or taking hostages, he prefers to kill as many children as possible. sounds logical. or maybe a young man who certainly should not own any weapons simply murdered a lot of children out of rage, hatred or whatever.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaaaaamazing
Why do you Americans have a hard on for guns

Get rid of them.... Thank god my children grow up here in the UK

My thoughts with all the families at this time

Lets just stick to the facts here, emotions don't help anyone.

Fact...If we erased all the fake news made by your type, we probably wouldn't have any.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
100% fact we will hear that the FBI had this guy on their radar years ago and did nothing about it.

Happens. Every. Single. Time.
edit on 24-5-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join