It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'Civil War' Post Sparks Backlash: 'Beyond Dangerous'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yep if i pick up a history book and yell Cilvil War is that bad? People have their heads way way up their rear ends a reply to: Athetos

edit on 24-6-2022 by Talaria because: Typo correction

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kristinabee

He got criticized for things like two scoops of ice, so while there is justified criticism, there is also unjustified criticism. DJT is an asshole, I never liked him, not the first time I write that.

I should not be ashamed at all for being a non-partisan hack, unlike you.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
August 10, 2022 Update

The FBI will soon have a new responsibility.

At last inspection, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had:

4,500 GUNS

5 Million rounds of Ammo.

Soon to come....87,000 new IRS men-women-other trained to use them by FBI instructors, on U.S. Citizens.

Source: www.forbes.com...

this U.S. Congress on Nov 8, 2022!

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

" I'm utterly shocked no one has posted this yet. "

I am Also Utterly Shocked that you would Even Post that Utterly FAKE Story here on ATS . You Really Think Most of US Here are that Dumb ?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Donald Trump's 'Civil War' Post Sparks Backlash: 'Beyond Dangerous'
I hope there isn't a civil war, but if there is, I have a few scores to settle and they won't even see it coming.

edit on 10-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
You Really Think Most of US Here are that Dumb ?

More than you know

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
I'm utterly shocked no one has posted this yet.

I would have imagined that all the patriots that flood into the annals of ATS would be right on top of thinly veiled calls for civil war!

Donald Trump has been criticized for sharing a Truth Social post that read "Civil war."

The former president set up the social media site after he was banned from mainstream platforms in the wake of the January 6 attack over fears he would incite further violence.

The civil war comment, written by user "MAGA King Thanos," was in response to a screenshot of a March 20 tweet by El Salvador's president, Nayib Bukele, which was shared by former CBS News correspondent turned right-wing conspiracy theorist Lara Logan.

Even alluding to have some support of civil war (while a war rages on in Ukraine also counter-democracy), should be on the radar of anyone who thinks a civil war is, ya know, bad.

I wonder though, who actually thinks its a bad idea

Trump was simply pointing out that "Civil War" has ALREADY been declared, but not by him. Thousands of illegals including terrorists and criminals flowing in through the southern border, and then being bussed around the country is an active occupation being conducted by the current admin, and that all by itself is an act of civil war against the citizenry.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

More than you know

Your response is exactly the same as many current governments and officials who hold citizens everywhere in contempt as being dumb. Those against Trump specifically. Those who follow them and support their narratives are also held in contempt. Their pride won't allow THAT to be seen by themselves though. Blinded by pride so the saying goes.

They know they can bolster their supporter's already bloated self pride with even more self pride to the point they will elevate themselves above the narrative's enemies as superior to them. Thus mirroring corrupt official's behavior to a "T". (Which only furthers their cause more.)

This ends up being like a parasitic symbiosis to those entrapped by it, which means those entrapped by this don't even care they are being used because the deception has all the right buttons triggered in it's victims to keep enabling it.

So you aren't really smarter or superior to anyone, it's just your mistaken belief.
edit on 19-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you aren't really smarter or superior to anyone

I never said i was.....question asked, question answered

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interesting: 4 out of every 10 Americans think a CIVIL WAR will occur within the next 10 years.

Source: justthenews.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Trump get's criticized ALL the time. An article starting with "Donald Trump has been criticized" is like someone saying "the sun set this morning". It's to be expected.

You and your kind cried wolf like 1000 times too often, I don't buy into your fearmongering and pathetic attempts to distract from the current madness that the US government is.

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you aren't really smarter or superior to anyone

I never said i was.....question asked, question answered

link   

More than you know

link   

" I'm utterly shocked no one has posted this yet. "

I am Also Utterly Shocked that you would Even Post that Utterly FAKE Story here on ATS . You Really Think Most of US Here are that Dumb ?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don't worry Cornpop will send f15s to handle those trumpsters.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kadeemi

I hope they ban you.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Interesting: 4 out of every 10 Americans think a CIVIL WAR will occur within the next 10 years.

After the midterms, I see a "milita" trying another Jan6 styled raid. If they are successful it may embolden further action by other rightwing extremists, then.... Martial law time. Glad I don't have any kids to see the chaos anarchy and forced to take sides. Just speculation.....

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust

After the midterms, I see a "milita" trying another Jan6 styled raid. If they are successful it may embolden further action by other rightwing extremists, then.... Martial law time. Glad I don't have any kids to see the chaos anarchy and forced to take sides. Just speculation.....

I actually predict that after the midterms progressive mobs will try another Chop style succession. If they are successful it may embolden further action by other leftwing extremists, then.... Martial law time.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My speculation is less bloody. Based on Kenosha, we know how liberals react when a few of them are forced into early retirement.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is it any different than painting half the country as facists?

I dont think so since denigrating your opponent was a favorite tactic of some of the worlds worst modern dictators.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join