It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'Civil War' Post Sparks Backlash: 'Beyond Dangerous'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm utterly shocked no one has posted this yet.

I would have imagined that all the patriots that flood into the annals of ATS would be right on top of thinly veiled calls for civil war!

Donald Trump has been criticized for sharing a Truth Social post that read "Civil war."

The former president set up the social media site after he was banned from mainstream platforms in the wake of the January 6 attack over fears he would incite further violence.

The civil war comment, written by user "MAGA King Thanos," was in response to a screenshot of a March 20 tweet by El Salvador's president, Nayib Bukele, which was shared by former CBS News correspondent turned right-wing conspiracy theorist Lara Logan.

Even alluding to have some support of civil war (while a war rages on in Ukraine also counter-democracy), should be on the radar of anyone who thinks a civil war is, ya know, bad.

I wonder though, who actually thinks its a bad idea

+64 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Omg he vaguely eluded to something that’s theoretically violent.

Yawn. Pretty tame when held up to all the recent real calls of violence from 2019 - to today by numerous political, media and activist groups.

a reply to: alphabetaone

edit on 23-5-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Trump get's criticized ALL the time. An article starting with "Donald Trump has been criticized" is like someone saying "the sun set this morning". It's to be expected.

You and your kind cried wolf like 1000 times too often, I don't buy into your fearmongering and pathetic attempts to distract from the current madness that the US government is.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Another civil war may be bad because the wrong side may win...again.

+25 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

🥱 Ukraine is a money laundering racket for our politicians.

They should all be hanged. I wouldn’t stand in the way of it if I were you.

+20 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Low energy bait thread.
So sad, many such cases.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
And again, I reiterate: America hasn't been the most powerful country for many years unless you're measuring by capacity for a MAD scenario.

With that said, Trump is only observing a pattern, hardly the first to hint at revolution or even state their predictions outright (not to be confused with endorsing such nightmare fuel as the straightest road to America's salvation)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is merely a warning, not unlike a ☢️ outside a waste facility that's inexplicably mistaken for a gas station. We have to keep in mind, he's talking to a nation that requires a caution label on peanut jars and coffee cups.

edit on 23-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not only is this benign BS, but it acts like there is a huge segment of the population spoiling for a 'civil war'. What a crock? less than 2% at best would want that.

Not to mention no doubt Russian disinformation and subversion have been kicked into high gear, along with all the other countries' attempts cause we know China does this stuff too, and so does Mossad as does the UK and others.

Hell, most countries do this kind of stuff to help keep tabs on the subversive individuals.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don't think people take this tool seriously anymore (if they even did to begin with), it's just another throw away stream of consciousness activity from a person with the attention span of a cucumber.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I tried to search for the original material in question but the noise of all the whiny reactions to reactions to reactions of what might have actually been posted are drowning out the original.

Can anyone find the original repost by Trump and not what someone posts in a reaction to this? I would like some context to know how much to laugh at all the reaction posts.

+22 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh yes, civil war would be bad. Instead, let's all go burn down cities and police stations, and churches and beat up old people. That seems to be ok.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

what did he mean by that re-tweet? Did that call out the patriots to see that as a "call to arms" like Lori did? if so, how do I know who I'm fighting? Will you and yours be wearing an identifiable color so we won't mistake you for a "friendly"?

So much to learn in such a small amount of time.

Be sure to follow up and explain all of this please. Gunz are all oiled up and ready, I just need to know where to send them. (in 2022, guns are autonomous and do what they please, which is different than before when people had to operate them)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabretoothrabbit
Oh yes, civil war would be bad. Instead, let's all go burn down cities and police stations, and churches and beat up old people. That seems to be ok.

be sure they appear Asian. Not sure why, but it's supposed to be a thing.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Media trying to stay relevant when it has become irrelevant because Trumps no longer Pres by making up stories about Trump
Probably cost themselves stupid billions in revenue not supporting Trump
Silly thread about nothing

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think people take this tool seriously anymore (if they even did to begin with), it's just another throw away stream of consciousness activity from a person with the attention span of a cucumber.

didn't you mean Qcumber?

+15 more 
link   

While protestors are allowed to violate the law and intimidate Supreme Court Justices over abortion. . .

While progressive DA's are letting violent criminals run free. . . .

While our borders remain wide open. . . .

While prices skyrocket out of control. . . .

Let's censor President Trump for posting something.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Omg he vaguely eluded to something that’s theoretically violent.

Civil war is theoretically violent?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The post on Truth Social is in the article.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Irrespective, from where I sit, probably accurate if a state wants to secede in the future, ala Ukraine
Anyway, another thread, bit off topic here.
Don’t want anymore sensationalist nonsense clouding this sensational nonsense
edit on 23-5-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not allowed to say that, I meant the actual vegetable.

edit on 23-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join