It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China is locking down the borders.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff going down in China, the government is literally destroying passports. they are not letting people out because they are leaving in droves. Here we have a country with a capital flight that is using covid as an excuse to literally lock the whole country, the state seems to be getting more dystopian as the days go by. The world is definitely getting dicier.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Monkeypox would be the new excuse to lockdown again.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They are shifting to prepare for the war they've been planning for a long time now. I'll be real curious to see how much gaslighting the puppets in DC put out when they make their moves. Buckle up people.

halturnerradioshow.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I personally think China woke up and figures they can drive prices of exports up in the future by doing this. I don't blame them, their people work hard and never get ahead very much while people in the countries they supply have jobs that have a wage that give them a better quality of life without all the smog and toxins in the air. Their people are living in an environment full of toxins...that is not right.

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I personally think China woke up and figures they can drive prices of exports up in the future by doing this. I don't blame them, their people work hard and never get ahead very much while people in the countries they supply have jobs that have a wage that give them a better quality of life without all the smog and toxins in the air. Their people are living in an environment full of toxins...that is not right.

And i can promise you the CCP doesnt give two Sh!ts about that, or the people, just the revenue for their corrupt clansmen

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
China locking down it's boarders? Who would have thought it?

Crappos is about to be exposed and China is getting ahead of it by shutting its door, just as it has through out history.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
China locking down it's boarders? Who would have thought it?

Crappos is about to be exposed and China is getting ahead of it by shutting its door, just as it has through out history.

china hasn't ever really been reopened after late 2019.

I do sense something even more odd happening there now, but I'm not convinced of what it all means.

Have you seen the falling ccp export prices lately for industrial and construction equipment?

Some current prices barely cover the market rate cost of the steel and the 'free shipping', and some cases don't even appear to cover that.

edit on 23-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It has always amazed me how they can make stuff with free shipping. To be fair A lot of the stuff is ok. What must happen is that the cash coming in is held and the local currency is just printed against it. If you look for watches, you can buy a watch for a couple of bucks. On eBay, it has destroyed the West manufacturing base. You just cannot compete against that,

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

WTF are you talking about???

America created a middle class in China. Over the last 30 years 800k moved from dirt poor to middle class because of capitalism. How they manage that its up to them, but I don't think you really understand how most of the world live like.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It has always amazed me how they can make stuff with free shipping. To be fair A lot of the stuff is ok. What must happen is that the cash coming in is held and the local currency is just printed against it. If you look for watches, you can buy a watch for a couple of bucks. On eBay, it has destroyed the West manufacturing base. You just cannot compete against that,

I'm in the process of turning my favorite hobby into an actual part time business after retiring this year so I've been doing quite a bit of equipment shopping lately, and I just can't believe how far ccp prices on certain things have fallen in the past 2 years, it has me seriously considering purchasing much lower quality machines from ccp, and anyone that knows me understands just how low their prices have to be to cause that.

I'm not even sure if 'pennies on the dollar' describes what I'm seeing.

None of my theories on what caused this hold water yet so I don't know what it means, but I might be soon purchasing more machines (and spare parts of course) than I ever thought I would. Or could.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The people in China will never see the money. But it will be a boon to the government in China, as they can use it for their military.
Many products from China have a connection, have a link to their military industrial complex.
If nothing else, the companies need a permit and pay to export.
If their government charges a .2% tax on all exports for the military it makes billions.
edit on 23-5-2022 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
They are shifting to prepare for the war they've been planning for a long time now. I'll be real curious to see how much gaslighting the puppets in DC put out when they make their moves. Buckle up people.

halturnerradioshow.com...

It looks like HAL TURNER is on the cutting edge of predicting what's being planned.

Just 30 minutes ago, Joe Biden said (while visiting Japan) the U.S. military will come to Taiwan's aide, if China invades.

Thread on subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Joe said that then he has just made a War with China.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: carewemust

If Joe said that then he has just made a War with China.

America's #1 War Monger media outlet is pretty damn excited again. Enough to put Joe on the front page, in a good way.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think many people want to see the change in the standard of living of many Chinese people.
The day to day existence of the vast majority of China's huge population was incredibly poor by Western standards but this has changed quite dramatically for literally millions of Chinese people in recent years and large numbers live quite affluent lifestyles.

I'm not quite sure if this is sustainable or not and I'm not really qualified to comment on the socio-economic implications or reasons behind all this.

I don't quite understand what China would gain by instigating a full on conventional war with the USA and by extension NATO.
I would imagine their game plan is best served by advancement by increment.

As I've said in other threads, China plays the long game and plots way in advance.
China will only do how China see's fit and what is in China's best interests.

edit on 23/5/22 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Materialism is vastly overrated, it will never make you happy for long. There is an old Mongolian proverb. Which says that there are three forms of wealth, the first. and most important is knowledge, the second is children. and last material possessions.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I meant 800 million have been pulled out of poverty, not 800k...lol I agree in China plays the long game and only sees its best interest.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

You may be right... What is a better time to start that war than when the west is occupied by Russia and Ukraine?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
That's weird. I thought the whole plan was for Chinese people to emigrate to other countries to buy up all the land and own all the businesses to take over and spy

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
China is running out of time for the true long game, they have bigger population issues than we do last I read they will be minus 300+ million by the end of this century. (Assuming no pandemic and or world war) I am tired so might have mis remembered the exact number, bottom line they arent reproducing fast enough to keep what they have and must know it.

I would guess (MY WAG dont yell at me) a decade tops and any move will have to be made as the population tips towards elderly.

World economic forum.

China is a rapidly graying country with those aged 60 or above reaching 267 million or 18.9% of the total population, and this may rise to one-third of the population before 2050.

So we may be staring down a double barreled shotgun of danger over the next 50 years.

ETA: I would guess the lockdown is more about gaining absolute control of the country as the middle class gets more info they become more of a risk to an authoritarian regime.

edit on 24-5-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join