It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Student Who Experienced Adverse Effects Is Expelled For Refusing Booster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is the clown world we are living in now--medical apartheid is still running rampant. Now we have a case in point situation where someone who had an adverse reaction is still being mandated to take the "vaccine booster" or forced to lose their education. The college says there are medical exemptions, but after her doctor wrote a letter to the schools health department, the school notified the doctor that the cause of her gastritis was not due to the vaccine. This judgement was made with 0 evidence.

Puentes said she became sick and experienced congestion, coughing, and a sore throat a day after receiving the second shot. Several days later, she started to experience vomiting, diarrhea, and sharp pain in her upper abdomen.

Puentes ended up in the emergency room for six hours and was diagnosed with gastritis. She continued to experience vomiting and diarrhea for seven months since she took the Covid vaccine.

According to a Pfizer analysis of adverse effects of the COVID vaccine, gastritis is listed as an adverse event of special interest. A report from the UK also includes gastritis as an observed reaction to Pfizer’s vaccine.

SOURCE
edit on 17-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And you think that you're government is a bunch of fascists?

Colleges here don't have the power to sanction a student so dramatically, there's a whole long process that they must go through.

It always amazes me how America is supposed to be the land of the free, and yet both governmental and non-governmental organizations have such punitive powers, like kindergartens calling cops on small children over drawings and those kids being zip cuffed and taken away in the back of a squad car.

Some of these stories are literally worse than I saw under communism back in the day, and that was from a government that put people in camps or straight up shot them.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you don't have autonomy of your own body, talk to the SCOTUS.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If it's a private college, the constitution won't apply.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Pretty 'rich' how the woman's own doctor wrote the school and the school just blatantly ignored 'the science' from the medical practitioner.

All the while also ignoring Pfizer's own list of adverse effects backing up Miss Puentes.

shameful.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Shameful display by the college for Expelling their student based on a medical decision caused by the drug which the college forced their students to accept.

It would be only matter of time before more and more colleges and universities start dropping these covd vaccination requirements.

edit on 17-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Guess you shouldn’t have been here cheering on taking peoples rights away to decide on a medical procedure. Now you got it in full, everything you cheered for…enjoy! The irony is amazing!
edit on 17-5-2022 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
She has the symptoms and a letter from her doctor.

She needs to file a lawsuit over this.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

If it's a private college, this might not be illegal. She's essentially purchasing a service from them, and they're refusing her custom.

I seriously can't get over how punitive things can be in the US.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Unless and until we codify every patient's absolute inalienable Natural right to say "yes" or "no" -- our bodies, our choice -- there will always be someone telling us what we can or cannot do with and/or to our own bodies.

If they can do it for you, they can do it to you. If they have the power to give it to you, they have the power to take it away.

It really is that simple. But lots of people don't like freedom, free will, and personal autonomy.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It really is that simple. But lots of people don't like freedom, free will, and personal autonomy.

It's because they literally don't understand those words and terms, or the the personal responsibility that goes along with them.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hasn't the actual Government done more to erode said autonomy than the SCOTUS?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it's a private college, this might not be illegal. She's essentially purchasing a service from them, and they're refusing her custom.

Even a private college may be accountable under the circumstances because the judge may find their decision arbitrary, especially if they have nothing to cover it under the rules of attending that college.

I seriously can't get over how punitive things can be in the US.

American's often feel the same way.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Power hungry liberals are destroying this country.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What should I talk to them about? You do realize the same people demanding the ability to kill unborn babies are the ones forcing vaccines, right?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

" College Student Who Experienced Adverse Effects Is Expelled For Refusing a Painful Death "

Well Jolly Good for Him !

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I hope she sue's..successfully. Forcing anything is wrong.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It's because they literally don't understand those words and terms, or the the personal responsibility that goes along with them.

I daresay you're right about that, and it's a crying shame. I don't remember who said it now, and I may mangle this quote, but something to the effect of "I would rather have the responsibilities attendant to liberty than the tyrannies attendant without" comes to mind.

We've all become so accustomed to infringements on our freedoms and liberties, and so attached to them, that I'm not really sure people want to know, or could accept true freedom and liberty for all.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I daresay you're right about that, and it's a crying shame. I don't remember who said it now, and I may mangle this quote, but something to the effect of "I would rather have the responsibilities attendant to liberty than the tyrannies attendant without" comes to mind.

We've all become so accustomed to infringements on our freedoms and liberties, and so attached to them, that I'm not really sure people want to know, or could accept true freedom and liberty for all.

If everyone gets used to this, its over.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's right AZ. At private colleges they can torture students if they want to. Stick them full of toxic serums if they want to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join