It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Student Who Experienced Adverse Effects Is Expelled For Refusing Booster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If everyone gets used to this, its over.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I daresay you're right about that.

When I was young and stupid naive, I thought that could never happen. I thought people who knew and lived freedom would never ever give up their freedom and independence. In hindsight, I think what I failed to consider was how many would gleefully sacrifice others' freedom and independence for the opportunity to exploit and tyrannize the masses for their own benefit.

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's right AZ. At private colleges they can torture students if they want to. Stick them full of toxic serums if they want to.

Sounds like AZ's dream world?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why do they do that??? Why can't they understand the importance of education for people in the modern world? And why do they force people with adverse effects to do this vaccine? I remember when I was in a situation where I needed to stop my education, and it was so hard to adapt again. Fortunately, I found one source with writing help. But I imagine the feelings of this student when you are expelled because of your features of the organism. After then, I would become so depressed.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: giddysulky

Why do they do that??? Why can't they understand the importance of education for people in the modern world? And why do they force people with adverse effects to do this vaccine? I remember when I was in a situation where I needed to stop my education, and it was so hard to adapt again. Fortunately, I found this source gradesfixer.com... with writing help. But I imagine the feelings of this student when you are expelled because of your features of the organism. After then, I would become so depressed.

Due to recent events (laws about abortion), I can't understand WHY the government thinks that they have power over our bodies??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join