It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Lawyer Goes on Trial for Attempting to Ruin Donald Trump in 2016 and 2017.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Monday, May 16, 2022

Special Counsel/Prosecutor JOHN DURHAM has thus far indicted 3 individuals in the "Damage Trump" scandal, which continued even after Donald Trump was sworn in as U.S. President in January 2017.

Hillary Clinton's attorney, Michael Sussmann, will tell the Grand Jury who he was working for, if anyone, when carrying out "Damage Trump" activities.

The case against Michael Sussmann, who represented the Clinton campaign in 2016, is the first trial arising from the investigation by special counsel John Durham into potential misconduct in the Trump-Russia probe.

A jury was picked today (May 16th) in the trial of a lawyer who worked with Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign accused of lying to the FBI as it investigated potential ties between Donald Trump and Russia in 2016.

Opening statements are slated to begin Tuesday (May 17th), and the trial is expected to last two weeks.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Some Trial Procedures Specifics: justthenews.com...

Why the Stakes Are High: nypost.com...

-------------

-IF Sussmann says, ""Hillary Clinton told me and paid me to carry out the "Damage Trump" assignment"", we'll have an honest-to-goodness bombshell revelation that could lead to numerous indictments, including Hillary Clinton herself....and ultimately, Barack Obama as well.

-IF Sussmann says the "Damage Trump" initiative was his idea and project, undertaken to help his client Hillary Clinton have a better shot at winning the 2016 Presidential election, the trial will be uneventful. Sussmann will get the equivalent of a slap on the wrist, with Durham possibly packing up and retiring.

Either way, we'll know relatively soon, because Federal Prosecutor Durham is following the legal equivalent of "Keep It Simple Stupid" (KISS).

I'll add any significant trial developments to this thread, and you're welcome to add your input as well, ATS members.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/16/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The R&R law firm has had excellent coverage and breakdowns on this case so far. If you're curious look them up on youtube.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Nice
And to think we were told here this would never happen.
Caw cough caw caw cough cough

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Double post
Apologies

edit on 16/5/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hillary kept the lawyer, and I am sure she did know that what he was doing was wrong....so even if he does not name her, she is in it up to her eyeballs. But, the trial starts tomorrow, there is still time for him to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head six times.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

-IF Sussmann says the "Damage Trump" initiative was his idea and project, undertaken to help his client Hillary Clinton have a better shot at winning the 2016 Presidential election, the trial will be uneventful. Sussmann will get the equivalent of a slap on the wrist, with Durham possibly packing up and retiring

I highly doubt this scenario will be playing out. It would mean that 'BAMN' has become the highest virtue in America 2.0, and the cabal doesn't care that everybody knows it and how it renders your justice system impotent.

Which means that playing by the book is naive and counterproductive and only a fool would go forth operating inside parameters that contain them while the enemies of America get to do as they please.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She has already tried to intervene and claim privilege over the info coming out from their emails. It didn't work...

She not only knew but directed and paid for it!

The funny bit is the whole defense was that he wasn't working for her or they DNC...so how can she claim privilege unless he was?
edit on 17-5-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

The R&R law firm has had excellent coverage and breakdowns on this case so far. If you're curious look them up on youtube.

Thank-you. Hopefully they will have a "play by play" analysis of trial developments too, if there are any.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Nice
And to think we were told here this would never happen.
Caw cough caw caw cough cough

Those who only soak in Mainstream Media news bites, or watch CNN or MSNBC exclusively, will not know much about this trial unless a "bombshell" happens. It will come and go, much like the Ghislaine Maxwell trial did.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

They do...he does a breakdown anytime there is worthy proceedings. Sometimes daily but for sure anytime important motions or determinations are entered.

Sussman trial playlist

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hillary kept the lawyer, and I am sure she did know that what he was doing was wrong....so even if he does not name her, she is in it up to her eyeballs. But, the trial starts tomorrow, there is still time for him to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head six times.

The Obama-appointed judge who is presiding over the trial may have set the stage for that "suicide" to happen. He ruled late last week that none of the 38 e-mails exchanged between Fusion GPS and Hillary and Sussmann can be shown to the Grand Jury.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

So, if Sussmann disappears, the trial is over, so long as this liberal so-called "judge" is presiding over the proceedings.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Awesome! I'll look forward to their summary. Hopefully this will not be a "secret" Grand Jury, like Special Counsel Bob Mueller used, when his team of 17 evil Democrat lawyers and investigators were trying their best to get President Trump removed from office.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Will people be allowed to intimidate the judge this time around?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You need to provide a point of reference. What was the last time around?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That is incorrect...in fact the link has a vid about it. He allowed 20 or 22 of them to be admitted in this trial. There were a few he did not though which is disappointing. At was actually a smooth move by Durham. He basically said the judge should look at them and decide and the defense responded by saying the judge shouldn't...what judge would like to be told they shouldn't look at potential evidence? Exactly!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You need to provide a point of reference. What was the last time around?

I could be wrong but he might be referring to the Kyle Rittenhouse trial which saw a blatant disregard for the rules from protestors and media following jurors among other shenanigans. The judge even mentioned that it was grounds for a mistrial.

Of course, that was a civilian in Wisconsin. Not a political mafioso like Hillary.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away..

Roe vs Wade

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Nvm...i see what you meant. Yes crazy enough this obama appointed judge doesn't seem to be quite as phased! As I related earlier he actually allowed 20 or 22 of the proposed emails to be admitted after the defense said he shouldn't even loom at them.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

IF Sussmann says, ""Hillary Clinton told me and paid me to carry out the "Damage Trump" assignment"", we'll have an honest-to-goodness bombshell revelation that could lead to numerous indictments, including Hillary Clinton herself....and ultimately, Barack Obama as well.

Trump enjoys the protections of executive privilege but Obama doesn't?

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

The Obama-appointed judge who is presiding over the trial may have set the stage for that "suicide" to happen. He ruled late last week that none of the 38 e-mails exchanged between Fusion GPS and Hillary and Sussmann can be shown to the Grand Jury.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

So, if Sussmann disappears, the trial is over, so long as this liberal so-called "judge" is presiding over the proceedings.

As a matter of curiosity, what consequences are you expecting if Sussman is found guilty of perjury regarding his relationship with the Clinton foundation?

edit on 17-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This was after Obama was president so Exec privlidge does not cover this one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join